shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm a widow

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb made a great suggestion Pinto, we are here for you girl. Please don't hesitate to ask for whatever you need.

Sending you love and a big giant hug.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
My heart goes out to you and to everyone that knew your husband. You are in my prayers.
I am so sorry.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Pinto... please just remember you are in shock, will be in shock for days, weeks to come. I have come to enjoy and feel the friendship here and have found you to be especially kind and cool. I hold you in my heart.

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
My sincere condolences to you and your family. I am praying for you. {{{Hugs}}}

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
PB, I couldn't possibly imagine the pain that you are in from the hole in your heart. You are in my thoughts and prayers. And as far as your reactions and ability to make it through the services--do what you feel up to and take care of yourself. I am only guessing, but it sounds like what your husband would want you to do.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are no words to express how sorry I am that you are going through this. My heart breaks for you during this time of loss. I am glad that you have family with you right now to bring you comfort.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Big hugs.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Pinto.. just seeing this, and I echo everyone's thoughts and prayers. There are never enough words to adequately convey how sorry I am that you have to go through this. There is nothing to prepare anyone for this kind of shock. Hugs to you.

Curby311

Rough_Rock
PintoBean, I am so sorry for your loss. Life can be so cruel sometimes. You have my deepest condolences. Right now just let your family and friends handle the contact part and heavy lifting of arrangements. They love you and will want to help make this easier on you whatever way they can. Take it one minute, hour, day at a time and hold close your loved ones.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:cry::cry::cry:I don't know if I can make it through the services.:cry::cry::cry:

I'm not supposed to be alone yet. I always said I had to go first because if he went first who would take care of all those little things for me?

Sweetheart, you will not be alone. This life was not meant to be lived alone. Someday, you might want to give your heart to someone else. That's someday though. For right now, you are young and you are beautiful and you lost your other half. Let us all help you to deal with that right now. The future will take care of itself. Remember, God will always provide.

Love to you sweetie.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, Sweetie, you've suffered a terrible, shocking loss.
Something has happened that 'wasn't supposed to happen'.

If you cry throughout the entire service, or sit numb in shock, it doesn't matter.

As other PS friends have said, we're here 24/7.
We're sending thoughts and prayers to you for comfort and strength.

The strength we wish for you is to just get through this minute by minute.
There is no expectation for you to behave a certain way, say or do certain things.

You've been in my thoughts since I read your heartbreaking news.
You're not alone.
We're here if you need anything.

Sending love, hugs and prayers to you, Sweetheart.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Pintobean, I am so very sorry. I understand it's easier here. I hope you have people IRL who can sit and just be with you. We can do that here but I wish we could give you a hug.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PB, I am so sorry! It's frustrating that there isn't more that I could for you or help in some concrete way. But please know that you are in my thoughts constantly and I know you are strong enough to get through this difficult time! Hugs to you!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB, I am so sorry. Please take care of yourself and don't worry about anything else right now. Let friends help with anything they can.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto - what a horrible tragedy!!! I'm beyond sorry and sad for your loss of your husband. My deepest condolences possible go out to you.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So very sorry, PintoBean. Hope you're surrounded by loved ones to get you through this horrible loss.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woke up thinking of you and sending you strength, hope and peaceful thoughts. Please check in when it works for you - we all want to know how you are doing and if there is anything that we can do if you reach out to us.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just want your company here. It's comforting.

It's weird seeing my personal Facebook take off with people I don't know tagging him with"RIP" in their status feeds.
This was what I meant when I said that I hope you don't have people breaking the news before you're ready. It enrages me when things like this happen, and the family and friends often don't even all know before things are all over social media. People who aren't even in the inner circle are making it all about themselves, and the widow and close family can't even get time to themselves.

The in laws came over with milk for me and yogurt for my cats. Lolol. Staples!

The grandkids (my niece and nephew) playing with my social butterfly cat, Tin-Tin was a beautiful, pure, and innocent moment. We can literally call it Disney magic because they tried to see if Tin-Tin would be interested in Minnie Mouse lol.

I sent my in laws home with a suit. It's the blue version of the gray suit we got married in. My husband's socks are strewn around the house because Honda opens daddy's sock drawer and steals his socks.

Now I wouldn't be PB if I didn't have something off colour to say - what the f$&@ is widow bling supposed to look like?!?!?!:wall:
You wear whatever the f$ck you want! All of it, none of it, upgrade it or buy a honker to go with it. Whatever. You. Want.

Your family and friends will get you through the services and the next however long you need them. Right now you will need them all the most, and you reach out to anyone, all of us, any of us, any of them, as much as you need to. In a few months it might be less of a crushing blow, but there will be moments you need them again. You're going to find out who your true friends are and who really counts.

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry!! Thoughts & prayers are with you.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so very sorry!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:cry::cry::cry:I don't know if I can make it through the services.:cry::cry::cry:

I'm not supposed to be alone yet. I always said I had to go first because if he went first who would take care of all those little things for me?

Pinto, I can not even start to know how you feel. But I know that you can and will get through the service. I does not matter if you cry or break down or whatever. You will get through this! Please do not care about etiquette or what others think. This is your grief and your process and your husband. Do what is right for you.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you Pinto and hoping you are surrounded by loved ones to help you today. Please know we are here for you. Hugs

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You got through yesterday.

Today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, anything you want to do, wear, eat, say, is exactly what you should do, wear, eat, say during those times.

Reactions: ame

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
I am so very sorry for your terrible loss.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've always felt the pricescope is a giant (though sometimes dysfunctional) family. The bond of sparkly stuff may have brought us here but its not the thing that keeps many of us. Pinto, you're very loved and cherished here, and whatever you need, lean on us. If its just to talk about everything and nothing, we're here.

Family helps family. I'm not really that sensitive of a soul but if you ever need anything, big or small, I'm here for you.

I remember when my grandfather passed my grandmother wore a ton of sparklies. She did anyway but she really wore them I think she pretty much wore every gift my grandfather gave her that day. After that several pieces went to my aunts and my mom. In my family the tradition is white for funerals. I don't own a lot of white, so to my grandmother's funeral I bucked the norm and wore a red pants suit. She was also a hat person so, with my moms permission I picked one of my favorites of hers, an awesome black at with a red feather....she would have totally approved...lol Do and wear what works for you.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My prayers are with you. I am so sorry or your loss.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB I am so deeply sorry to hear this.

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
I am so very, very sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you, PB.

GK2

Rough_Rock
lost for words with this news - my thoughts and deepest sympathies go out to you. I read your posts and threads with great pleasure and cannot begin to think what you are dealing with.

Take as much time as you need - as others have mentioned we are a global community so someone will always be here when you need us

So so sorry

njblinger

Rough_Rock
PintoBean, I am so sorry for your loss. Lots of prayers for you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results