carat
color
clarity

I'm a widow

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PB,
Thinking of you at this moment...sincerely with deepest sympathy...holding you close in thought and prayer, wishing you strenghth and peace in the days to come. Hope we will meet one day soon....with bling on of course...

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to hear this. Please take your time to grieve. No one will be offended. Sending hugs and positive thoughts your way.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My deepest condolences, PB. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Sending you virtual {{HUGS}}.

wetsawblade

Rough_Rock
Hi, I don't post often enough to have credibility & the last times I did, I went about it poorly. That said, I read here every day & saw your first post very soon after it appeared. I'm sorry I didn't express condolence quickly, but have thought of you all day. Please know that even virtual strangers like me are wishing you comfort.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We're so sorry to hear about your husband Pinto.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm grateful that we went to the Chicago GTG so that he could get to experience the PS part of my life.

One of the hardest calls tonight was when my two high school friends' (sisters) mama called me. She said to me that she saw me grow up, she met my husband and was so enchanted by him, and having seen me grow up, I'm like her child, and this is so hard for her because she always wants to see me smile. That broke my heart.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:cry::cry::cry:I don't know if I can make it through the services.:cry::cry::cry:

I'm not supposed to be alone yet. I always said I had to go first because if he went first who would take care of all those little things for me?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh PB, I just can't imagine. I'm wrapping you in the biggest, most nurturing bear hug.

Do you have a close friend or brother/sister who can some stay with you and help you out? Someone who can do the heavy lifting so you don't have to, and who will help you get through the things you need to do?

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so, so, so sorry for your loss and for all that you're going through. You have so many friends here, I hope you can find some solace in those especially tough moments with your PS family.

Q

Queenie60

I love you PB and feel so very sad for your loss.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This f*&#ing widow decided she could wear whatever the h$ll jewelry she wanted to. I hadn't worn my wedding set for awhile because it didn't really fit anymore and I had a setting custom-designed to something I liked better so I could wear it to DH's celebration of life. I'm sure some people would have thought that was crazy but it is what made sense to me and gave me comfort. And that's what has guided me ever since, both for jewelry and life.

So do what makes sense to you. Only you are in your shoes and only you know what will help you get through this. And you will get through this. The worst possible thing has happened to you, the thing you probably dreaded most, and you will survive. I promise.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB my heart is breaking for you. I am so so sorry and cannot begin to imagine what you are feeling. Please know that we are with you.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoping you have friends and family to stay with you. my heart is breaking for you and sending you all the hugs

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:cry::cry::cry:I don't know if I can make it through the services.:cry::cry::cry:

I'm not supposed to be alone yet. I always said I had to go first because if he went first who would take care of all those little things for me?
Try not to fret PB. No one is expecting you to make it through the service. This is a horrorible tragedy and just surviving minute by minute is all that can be asked of you at the moment.

For the details, when I found myself needing to plan my mothers funeral one of the best things I did was ask a friend to take care of the majority of things because I just didn't have the emotional capacity to handle anything at that time. She took care of things big and small, such as buying me many dresses for the service to try on at home because I couldn't bear the thought of shopping for one. She handled contacting the funeral home and only pulled me in on important decisions. She was the point of contact for people to reach out to about food donations, visits, etc. It allowed me to live in the fog of grief and gave me the ability to focus solely on myself (sleep, cry, eat, stare stupidly at walls...). Perhaps there's someone in your life who could take that role for you?

You're in my thoughts PB. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Last edited:

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
PB, I just saw this I'm so, so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers, sending you hugs of comfort and strenght xo

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so very sorry PintoBean. Sending massive amounts of love and prayers. May you be surrounded by a legion of angels.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pinto, I have always said that too. I'm so sorry Pinto. Make sure your phone is charged and keep texting if you have to. Do whatever you've got to do. No judgement here. (((Big big hug))). We love you.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB
Sorry to hear this terrible news.:cry: I don't know what to say. my deepest condolences.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Pinto

I am so so sorry for your loss.

I just wanted to say that in the last few years when I lost my father and brother I leaned on my PS brothers and sisters and they got me through the darkest of days. We have a network around the world and all on different time zones which, for me, was a life saver, as I was never alone.

Lean on us. We are here. Even in the wee small hours.

Sending you much love and strength. ❤️

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Pinto I am so so sad to hear this most awful news. I cannot even begin to understand how you feel. I'm sure part of you is in shock and nothing feels real. Take each day as it comes and try to remember that family and friends will most certainly want to help you in any way they can so don't be afraid to delegate. You've been in my thoughts all day and I'll be praying you find the strength to cope.

phancynan

Rough_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Ah jeez. That's just...a damn shame.
Thinking about ya. Sending you some strength.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Pinto, I just saw this awful news. I'm so sorry. Thinking of you, and I really hope you have someone with you who can offer some comfort right now. Much love.

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I am just seeing this. I can't imagine your shock, and I am sorry for your loss. I hope you and your extended family have the time and space you need to process this and to grieve your loss.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB, you've been in my thoughts all day. I hope you've got people with you who can be a buffer for all the questions, decisions and other people's reactions that you don't need to deal with. With those of us down under, you've got 24 hour a day support if you need it.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, your humor makes me smile. Glad you have it and will be able to use it moving forward. You are a wonderful person, and as @AGBF said, maybe this gives you a good excuse to get even larger and more spectacular bling?? I'd love to help you organize or search for fun shiny stuff :) We all love you!

When you are ready, of course. Which will not be in the near future.

You are also coming to Mystic to have fun with StephanieLynn and me. You may be too busy on Memorial Day weekend now, but we have a long summer ahead of us!

Hugs,
Deb

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I am very sorry for your loss, may your heart and soul find peace and comfort.

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So deeply sorry to hear about your loss.

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PB. You don't know me, I don't know you. I don't even think there is anything on this earth I can do for you. Just no this stranger sincerely has you in their heart and prayers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results