shape
carat
color
clarity

If you were on death row what would you request for your last meal?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would take home made fried chicken, white half runner green beans with potatoes, raw Vidalia onion and corn bread. Iced tea to drink and maybe something else to drink to take the nerves down a notch or two!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
French Onion soup with a big cheesy crouton on top
Surf and Turf, asparagus, and garlic mashed potatoes
Creme brûlée
Several glasses of champagne

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Pan-fried foie gras with caramelised fruit.
Steak tartare with an eye yolk and I shall do the mixing myself; OR duck leg confit; with chips and mayo, and a lightly dressed green salad.
Lime sorbet as palette cleanser.
Cheeses such as Époisses and Roquefort with bread or biscuits and quince jelly.
Créme Brûleé.
Plenty of red wine and cocktails, including the one named after me created by a friend.

Nothing too fancy.

DK :))

Eye yolk? Lord, I hope that was a typo! :shock:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Wow, this is too hard, especially when I'm not a big dessert eater....I want 4 entrees for my last meal, is that allowed?

1) Chinese Ginger scallion lobster with noodles
2) Katsu Curry
3) Corn chowder bread bowl
4) Tonkotsu Ramen
last meal 3.jpeg
last meal 2.jpg last meal.jpg last meal 3.jpeg last meal 4.png

Can I have a day of last meals? I don’t have a big appetite but I would love to eat all my favs one last time. Or maybe they can serve them all at the same time and they won’t need to execute me because I’ll probably drop dead while chewing:

- pancakes, maple syrup, bacon and cheesy silky scrambled eggs with a really good cup of tea

- pork gyoza, soup dumplings and tonkotsu ramen, with a coke

- another really good cup of tea, with a croissant and a really good eclair

-wagyu rib eye steak cooked medium rare but well seared on the outside, blue cheese sauce, a piece of foie just lightly seared, duck fat mushrooms with little bits of duck confit and truffle oil (I have actually eaten this and it was incredible), a really good single malt with ice and a splash of water. Dark chocolate brownie, vanilla ice cream and a bitter salted caramel to finish.

- a glass of an excellent brut nature champagne, with a single chocolate truffle just before they pull the trigger.

... basically I’ve proven that I can’t just pick a single meal even if I’m at gunpoint. Picking where/what to eat is a full time occupation at our place.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please give me fruits like durians, lychees, Rainer cherries, golden kiwis, mangosteens, watermelons, rockmelons, apricot, Thai honey mangoes & white peaches :lickout:

I love fruits naturally

Im glad someone likes those gold kiwifruit
i knew they must be growing them for someone :mrgreen2:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I were on death row I really don't think I could eat anything without immediately throwing up.

But for the sake of this fantasy, I'd say Giordano's bruschetta followed by their deep-dish spinach, all the best cabernet sauvignon I could drink, and tiramisu for dessert. Actually if I ate and drank all that I'd probably want to die anyway. Maybe this is not a bad hypothetical situation after all.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I'd need to give a week nottice for a certain white ice wine from back home to get delivered, it is a stand alone desert, so food does not matter [rule: cannot be drunk alone.]

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would take home made fried chicken, white half runner green beans with potatoes, raw Vidalia onion and corn bread. Iced tea to drink and maybe something else to drink to take the nerves down a notch or two!
One guy requested a bucket of KFC for his last meal. :lol:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My parents love them! They have some chemical in them that can act as a sleep aid. Both my mom and dad eat a couple every night.
That's very interesting to know

Im sure the gold is the same as the green in that they are also very good at keeping one 'gently regular'
but my goodness get a bit of that furry skin on your tounge :lol-2: :mrgreen2::-o

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since I'll never be on death row and this is pure fantasy I'm assuming all rules are gone.....a small lobster tail; some shrimp scampi; a small baked potato loaded with butter, sour cream and chives; some french fries; a small piece of cherry pie; a small piece of lemon meringue: and a small piece of key lime pie. A huge margarita with a salted rim. And a vaporizer with northern lights for after I've eaten.

I googled Northern Lights...........:P2

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chicken and dumplings, a fresh lobster roll, and a big fat cinnamon roll for dessert. Diet coke, iced tea, and a strong espresso with cream too.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lobster roll....but the roll has to be PERFECT

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh so many delicious things to chose from :lickout:

I'd have the dream BBQ:
  • Fillet steak - grass fed Black Angus, cooked medium
  • Chicken sausages with tomato sauce
  • Fresh crisp green salad with balsamic dressing
  • Crusty white bread rolls with real butter
  • Vine-ripened tomato caprese salad
  • Green bean salad with french mustard dressing
  • Warm Moroccan couscous salad
  • Homemade Pavlova AND Triffle puddings
  • Drinking the best Australian champagne available such as Chandon Brut or House of Arras

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uhm ... they are killing you in the morning ... so why the Diet coke?
You wanna look faboo for the autopsy photos?

Because 1. I’m addicted and 2. I hate regular Coke

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results