shape
carat
color
clarity

IF Pear in new Micro-setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/13/2005 9:32:38 PM
Author: abbott
MA, When you lost your ring... Was it insured??? If so, how long did it take you to settle with the insurance company?? Abbott
David had it (loose diamond....hadn''t been set when it was stolen/lost) insured through a private company. I was going to trade my yellow radiant ring up for that pear ring. Since I had only sent him my ring, and not yet paid him the difference for the pear, he promptly returned my ring, and settled the claim with the insurance company himself. What service! I was so distraught over the loss, it was so nice to then not to have to deal with filing a claim and waiting for it.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! You''re way to kind so STOP! There are PSers who have jewels I would LOVE to get my hands on (ie...you, reena, JFlo, cflutist, MMM, orange_horse_fiance...shall I go on?).

And DON''T give me a warning. I want that baby jump out and hit me upside the head when I see it
face21.gif
, just to let me know that I was an idiot to give up that pear! Oh, now I can''t wait...maybe 7-10 days IS too long!!!!!!!!!

That''s going to be one incredible ring! Can''t wait to see the finished product.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
That setting just makes me change my mind about pear. I love the design. Aiyah you gurls just kept making it hard for me not to want another ring ASAP
30.gif
31.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MaryAlaina!! Congratulations on that beauty....it''s become my #1 favorite from your collection. Charge up your camera batteries and give us lots of hand shots when it''s done.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
MA, it''s going to be gorgeous!

The price seems extremely reasonable. I paid almost $1500 for my white gold Vatche three stone setting with no diamonds on it!

youngster

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That is going to be fabulous. Can''t wait to see the finished pics. I have a pear as well that I wear as a simple drop pendant. I had thought about having it set in a right hand ring one day and that design of yours comes pretty close to convincing me to do it! (And will someone please tell me why I have to wait 4 -5 weeks for my Michael B rings to be done when Whiteflash can do something like that in 7 - 10 days?)

x-raylucy

Rough_Rock
MA!!! That''s going to be fabulous! It''ll add "life" to the poor lonely pear! I, too, remember reading about your ordeal over on DT, with the lost pear and I remember when you received this pear as well!

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS that''s gonna be! As SOON as that puppy comes in the mail, you''d better have camera in-hand!
35.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2005 10
6.gif
2:33 PM
Author: didiamond
Thank you! You''re way to kind so STOP! There are PSers who have jewels I would LOVE to get my hands on (ie...you, reena, JFlo, cflutist, MMM, orange_horse_fiance...shall I go on?).

And DON''T give me a warning. I want that baby jump out and hit me upside the head when I see it
face21.gif
, just to let me know that I was an idiot to give up that pear! Oh, now I can''t wait...maybe 7-10 days IS too long!!!!!!!!!
Di,
I must admit, I was truly shocked when you gave up that pear. It really was an incredible stone!
30.gif
Of course, I''ve been considering doing the same thing, and if I do sell my pear, I''ll probably end up wondering if it was the right thing to do as well. I like definitive answers, and when it comes to jewelry, there just isn''t one.

We''ll all be waiting on the edge of our seats for this beauty!

DiamondLil

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! MA, I remember seeing that setting also. It is going to be stunning! I love the l to w also, very pretty stone. You have a great collection of jewelry! I''ll be waiting to see the finished product!
36.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2005 5:45:19 AM
Author: diamondlil

Di,
I must admit, I was truly shocked when you gave up that pear. It really was an incredible stone!
30.gif
Of course, I''ve been considering doing the same thing, and if I do sell my pear, I''ll probably end up wondering if it was the right thing to do as well. I like definitive answers, and when it comes to jewelry, there just isn''t one.

DiamondLil
I''m sorry! I''m sorry!
emcry.gif
(Although I do love my EC!)

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2005 8:30:23 AM
Author: didiamond

Date: 1/14/2005 5:45:19 AM
Author: diamondlil

Di,
30.gif

DiamondLil
I''m sorry! I''m sorry!
emcry.gif
(Although I do love my EC!)
LOL. WHEN I hit the lotto, I am buying a honker in every shape.
31.gif

DiamondLil

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results