shape
carat
color
clarity

If ACA is repealed what will happen to millions of Americans

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I had no clue what Ruby was talking about in her other thread about proving some know it all wrong, but VL can I just say, please know that somewhere in the cold North, Elliot86 is silently saluting your awesomeness and badassery. That was savage as hell.

Now, Elliot, read the rebuttal. And in my case, the win.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL,
I could not agree more with Elliott's comments above. Thank you for being the voice of reason! It is very much appreciated. You were my hero last night! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, you were just qualified to make comments yesterday.

I posted from 3 different sources.

With the one from the CDC, see the entire link. You have heard of the CDC, haven't you?

Do your own research and learn that low viral load is not the same as HIV negative and posting to the contrary is spreading dangerous information.

As far as the medical issue, I volunteer on a hot line so this was in our training.

I would like you to show me one post of mine where I made any commentary on this medical issue.

Let me also say that the links you provided from the three different sources were also not enough for any person to consider adequate research upon which to form an informed opinion. Even if I had stayed up all night doing my own research, which I did not, I would still not feel qualified to speak on this subject, although you, having received your degree from Google University Medical School, do.

As for the CDC, why yes, Rube-a-doob, indeed I have.

Last edited:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I would like you to show me one post of mine where I made any commentary on this medical issue.

Let me also say that the links you provided from the three different sources were also not enough for any person to consider adequate research upon which to form an informed opinion. Even if I had stayed up all night doing my own research, which I did not, I would still not feel qualified to speak on this subject, although you, having received your degree from Google University Medical School, do.

Why the need to be nasty.

Did you not see my comment that I volunteer on a hot line and received training on calls such as this.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why the need to be nasty.

Did you not see my comment that I volunteer on a hot line and received training on calls such as this.

Nasty?! How is this any different than you calling VL Snookums or Dumpling last night? I thought we were all friends here based on the nicknames being thrown around!

I didn't realize the depth of your highly specialized medical education! So in addition to graduating at the top of your class from Google Med School you've also *received training on how to handle calls on a hot line." How silly of me! OF COURSE that qualifies you to speak in detail on these complex medical topics. I understand that several Nobel Prize winners had had that exact same training.

Given your VAST medical background next time I consider going to a doctor I'm just going to message you instead and then Blue Cross/Blue Shield can send you the money.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What kind of hotline? Like, people in a crisis? :errrr:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Nasty?! How is this any different than you calling VL Snookums or Dumpling last night? I thought we were all friends here based on the nicknames being thrown around!

I didn't realize the depth of your highly specialized medical education! So in addition to graduating at the top of your class from Google Med School you've also *received training on how to handle calls on a hot line." How silly of me! OF COURSE that qualifies you to speak in detail on these complex medical topics. I understand that several Nobel Prize winners had had that exact same training.

Given your VAST medical background next time I consider going to a doctor I'm just going to message you instead and then Blue Cross/Blue Shield can send you the money.

DeeJay, please read Vapid's posts to me and then tell me I was not provoked?

For the rest, I am not going to justify who I am and what I am able to accomplish.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DeeJay, please read Vapid's posts to me and then tell me I was not provoked?

For the rest, I am not going to justify who I am and what I am able to accomplish.

Do you need me to send you a copy of my Blue Cross / Blue Shield card or can I just read you the number over the phone?

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Do you need me to send you a copy of my Blue Cross / Blue Shield card or can I just read you the number over the phone?

DeeJay, focus.

We are not on the same page.

But now I have to start dinner. - Ziti with meat balls and eggplant.

All that work and I cannot even eat it.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!
We can post GIFs now.........

Whooooo Hoooooo!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG-Katy-perry-califonia-dreams.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
giphy.gif thankyou.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like I'm in the 2010's now!!! Thank you Andrey!!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would happily take a long time out if it applied equally to ruby and joco
WTH did I do? I didn't even post in this thread (until now) I believe. I just came to read what all the fuss was about, and now see I should have brought a snack.
IMG_1688.GIF

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to play too!!! How do you upload these GIFs? I get a message that the extension is not allowed.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to play too!!! How do you upload these GIFs? I get a message that the extension is not allowed.

Dee if I can do it anyone can lol. Just Find a GIF you want to use and save the file and then upload the file to PS and hit post reply. I save it as a .GIF in my files and then upload to PS. Good luck!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same as you do a pic.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:cry:

IMG_0753.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
.webp doesn't upload either...

Should I put a specific extension on the file when it saves (I'm just letting it save as whatever it defaults to)?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Does GUMS have a mascot? I'm thinking it's probably an animal that shows a lot of gums but I can't put my finger on it.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I mean... honestly, Pricescope? Y'all ain't ready. I am fluent in gif

IMG_0459.GIF

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's it! Thanks Dee!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

So disappointed.

Thought I was going to see a lot of Donald Trump "Winning" GIFs.

Now that they can be posted here, all it will mean is more scrolling to respond to those who actually have something to say.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So disappointed.

Now that they can be posted here, all it will mean is more scrolling to respond to those who actually have something to say.

IMG_0464.GIF

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So disappointed.

I'm TRYING to post a GIF of a girl eating spaghetti because I keep hoping you'll invite me to dinner! You can't tease with tales of ziti and meatballs and not ask me to dinner!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm TRYING to post a GIF of a girl eating spaghetti because I keep hoping you'll invite me to dinner! You can't tease with tales of ziti and meatballs and not ask me to dinner!

Dee this is for you. Yummy.

olive-garden-offering-7-weeks-endless-bread-and-pasta.gif

Elliot, :lol::lol::lol:.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee this is for you. Yummy.

olive-garden-offering-7-weeks-endless-bread-and-pasta.gif

Elliot, :lol::lol::lol:.

This is EXACTLY the one I was trying to post!!!!!

(Although I would do my best to exhibit slightly better table manners at Ruby's house!)

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can't tease with tales of ziti and meatballs and not ask me to dinner!
Says the woman who left us hanging to go to Ruth's Chris... AND posted pics of her meal!
IMG_1898.GIF

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results