shape
carat
color
clarity

If ACA is repealed what will happen to millions of Americans

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Says the woman who left us hanging to go to Ruth's Chris... AND posted pics of her meal!
IMG_1898.GIF

I sorry Jenn... :oops: But if you come here I will take you there!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is EXACTLY the one I was trying to post!!!!!

(Although I would do my best to exhibit slightly better table manners at Ruby's house!)

Dee use .gif as your extension. That should work.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Now, Elliot, read the rebuttal. And in my case, the win.

This idea of "winning" (WINNING!) in a discussion seems so odd to me. I think that part of the reason we have such a divide in the country right now is because of the idea that there should be winners versus losers. SAD!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
This idea of "winning" (WINNING!) in a discussion seems so odd to me. I think that part of the reason we have such a divide in the country right now is because of the idea that there should be winners versus losers. SAD!

And how do you feel about someone being able to voice their opinion without someone else posting "troll" every time she does so?

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SAD! :lol:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

Elliot, be careful there, girl.

Without you using the quote button, someone might actually be thinking you were agreeing with me?

But you and I know better (insert wink icon).

iLander

Ideal_Rock
EXACTLY!
This is why I have decided to call ruby out. I am pointing out her history of making everyone crazy with half-truths, conversational pivots, pretzel logic, boo-hoo martyr games, subject-changing, and just plain bullsh*t.
Her posts are not about adding to the conversation, they are about attention grabbing. She takes advantage of the politeness of PS members, who attempt to converse with her as though her intent is to actually have a conversation. It is not.
Her intent is to "win" the conversations.
So, I'm done with it.
Ruby is a troll.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
And how do you feel about someone being able to voice their opinion without someone else posting "troll" every time she does so?

UNFAIR!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Only warning before I start handing out time outs. Behave like adults.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't understand some of the references made in the last few posts, so I went back to investigate. I am glad I did, because I had never seen pages five and six of this thread. They are entirely worth seeing! Wow. Now I am going to ask what some of the recent references I didn't understand meant.

What is "Ruth's Chris"? Jenn supposedly "left us hanging" to go to "Ruth's Chris". Why don't I understand what that meant? It doesn't sound mean, so I doubt Ella will object.

And why did missy have to post a gif of a girl eating spaghetti? I cannot tell you how hungry that made me. I have been on a low-carb diet for eons and I love, love, love pasta. I would give up bread and everything else willingly if I could just have some pasta. And to see it like that.... Soooo tempting!

AGBF

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ruth's Chris is a fine dining steak house. Yummy!!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I didn't understand some of the references made in the last few posts, so I went back to investigate. I am glad I did, because I had never seen pages five and six of this thread. They are entirely worth seeing! Wow. Now I am going to ask what some of the recent references I didn't understand meant.

What is "Ruth's Chris"? Jenn supposedly "left us hanging" to go to "Ruth's Chris". Why don't I understand what that meant? It doesn't sound mean, so I doubt Ella will object.

And why did missy have to post a gif of a girl eating spaghetti? I cannot tell you how hungry that made me. I have been on a low-carb diet for eons and I love, love, love pasta. I would give up bread and everything else willingly if I could just have some pasta. And to see it like that.... Soooo tempting!

AGBF

The spaghetti is reference to me saying I was making meatballs, macaroni and egg plant for dinner.
And as a diabetic I could not eat any of it.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Deb, the Ruth's Chris reference goes back to page 30 of this thread:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tweets-from-a-lunatic.228582/page-30#post-4135218

We were posting about Chump ordering a well done steak and putting ketchup on it (that actually started on page 29 of the thread) and all that talk of steak got me in the mood for a nice piece of beef so I went to a restaurant called Ruth's Chris for dinner and posted pics to share with my fellow foodies. So no, nothing bad! Actually there was much PS comraderie over filet and cabernet that evening on both sides of the aisle. :lickout:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ruth's Chris is a fine dining steak house. Yummy!!
IMO, it is a hit or a miss. Last week was so,so, just like Morton's.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Dear Deb LOL you can blame Dee for that. She was talking about a girl eating spaghetti so I shared it here for her to enjoy. And yes OMG it looks delicious. Sigh. Wish I could have some right now and it is not even 9AM in the morning here lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results