shape
carat
color
clarity

If ACA is repealed what will happen to millions of Americans

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Awe honey, it is sooooo nice of you to think after my welfare in vegas. But when your husband begs a dom-trans to bareback him, and then you are infected, and he is bankrupt, and he has passed it unwittingly to half the varsity team in your town, and you are liable for it you will regret that there wan=s not better education and treatment available for those at risk, including your DL husband.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
and don't call me snookums. we are not friends, and condescension will not make your arguments more convincing.
con·de·scen·sion
Awe honey, it is sooooo nice of you to think after my welfare in vegas. But when your husband begs a dom-trans to bareback him, and then you are infected, and he is bankrupt, and he has passed it unwittingly to half the varsity team in your town, and you are liable for it you will regret that there wan=s not better education and treatment available for those at risk, including your DL husband.

Dumpling, Do you just have a vivid imagination or are you talking from personal experience?

Now honey buns you are going to have to finish that tantrum by yourself because I have to shower, and get ready for work tomorrow.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
con·de·scen·sion

Dumpling, Do you just have a vivid imagination or are you talking from personal experience?

Now honey buns you are going to have to finish that tantrum by yourself because I have to shower, and get ready for work tomorrow.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
1.png

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PS has an ignore function.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
On the one hand ,if I ignored her there would be no one left to read her posts, and on the other hand so many learn from her mistakes.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Any more snarky posts in this thread and you'll both be getting long time outs. Stop acting like children.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say I haven't been this entertained in ages. I actually laughed so hard I woke up the CB. And I've taken screen shots of this whole exchange because I highly suspect by the time we get up tomorrow it may be long gone!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any more snarky posts in this thread and you'll both be getting long time outs. Stop acting like children.

Ha! Ella was posting at the same time I was.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I am honestly sorry if anyone thought my posts were snarky. I stand by what I said.

I, too, have taken screenshots

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say I haven't been this entertained in ages. I actually laughed so hard I woke up the CB. And I've taken screen shots of this whole exchange because I highly suspect by the time we get up tomorrow it may be long gone!

I've run out of popcorn.:cry:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
She is as entitled to her ignorance as I am to call her on it

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm swigging down advil and tums with scotch and I have her on ignore. Reading posts with the new ignored content format is surreal if no one uses quotes. It's as though people are having conversations with themselves.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm whipping up a lemon pie.
A friend of mine is a retired baker and she used to spread a thin layer of dark chocolate on the bottom crust before adding the filling. Divine.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm swigging down advil and tums with scotch and I have her on ignore. Reading posts with the new ignored content format is surreal if no one uses quotes. It's as though people are having conversations with themselves.

Well if you were reading (only) VL's side of the exchange I'm sure you were still highly entertained!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well if you were reading (only) VL's side of the exchange I'm sure you were still highly entertained!
Indeed. Love him.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I would happily take a long time out if it applied equally to ruby and joco

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A friend of mine is a retired baker and she used to spread a thin layer of dark chocolate on the bottom crust before adding the filling. Divine.

:lickout:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would happily take a long time out if it applied equally to ruby and joco

The ignore function is a permanent time out ... for them.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
yes, but others can only learn from the error of their ways

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Dumass, are you completely dissociated from the real world?

Spellcheck is your friend. Try it.
yes, but others can only learn from the error of their ways

As you know, HIV can be found in both blood and semen. ... Even if the viral load in your semen is at low levels, there may be chance that HIV can be transmitted to your partner. We do not yet know how much virus needs to be present in genital fluids fortransmission to be possible.Dec 19, 2013

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to hang out with VapidLapid and eat pie with him... :lickout:

Btw, VL, wanna meet up for a Mets game? I've never been to a ballgame before and got an interesting opportunity that includes clubhouse and open bar!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Can I still transmit HIV if my viral load is undetectable?
“Undetectable” and “HIV-negative” are not the same thing. Having undetectable viral load does dramatically decrease the odds of transmitting the virus, but it doesn’t eliminate it.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
PB, I love the Mets! I would be glad to go to a game with you!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well that may be, but they are forever under the bridge.
... but every time someone talks to them they climb up from under the bridge and become visible. :knockout:

The ignore function stops the tragic cycle.
If nobody responds to them trolls eventually go away for greener pastures.

Last edited:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Can I still transmit HIV if my viral load is undetectable?
“Undetectable” and “HIV-negative” are not the same thing. Having undetectable viral load does dramatically decrease the odds of transmitting the virus, but it doesn’t eliminate it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results