shape
carat
color
clarity

If a diamond ring is 250 years old...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
what a beautiful ring,
36.gif
what a gift! So sorry to hear about your nanny

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Rockchick, I really adore it. When I left Nanny today, I was giving her a kiss, hug and back rub. She says Lisa Dear, in a couple days I will tell you the time of day after I die, that I will be thinking of you very hard. She said it will be our special time to share each day. Well I was floored that she came up with that idea, and loved it. So after she goes, we will have a special time each day to send each other our love and thoughts.
12.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Lisa.....I just got goosebumps all over

What a wonderful, remarkable woman....

widget

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Lisa!!
WOW it''s so beautiful ring I love it ,it;s like flower
30.gif

please have wonderful time together
1.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 10:51:35 PM
Author: kaleigh
Thanks Rockchick, I really adore it. When I left Nanny today, I was giving her a kiss, hug and back rub. She says Lisa Dear, in a couple days I will tell you the time of day after I die, that I will be thinking of you very hard. She said it will be our special time to share each day. Well I was floored that she came up with that idea, and loved it. So after she goes, we will have a special time each day to send each other our love and thoughts.
12.gif

You just brought tears to my eyes...

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 10:51:35 PM
Author: kaleigh
12.gif

OMG!!!! Lisa, what an amazing way to remember your Nanny. I got goosebumps too.

You are so strong. I''m not sure if I could have held my emotions in check if I was in your situation. My prayers are with you and Nanny.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
widget, Kaili, Flower and Crafftygrrl,
Nanny had a good day today. I took her for a spin in her wheel chair. We went to the front hall to see the Christmas tree. This was the first time she has been out of her room in weeeks. It has been a roller coaster. Many ups and many downs. She told me that at first our time would be in the morning. But the more she thought about it she knows I am not a morning person (so true). And decided upon 2:00 in the afternoon. So each day we will have a date at 2:00. It's a comfort to know I will still have a special time with her each day. She is hanging in there, and is amazing.
12.gif

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Lisa,

I''m glad your Nanny had a good day and she was able to see the Christmas tree. I bet it made you both feel better.

Dealing with aging parents/grandparents is one of the most emotionally wrenching things that anyone goes through in their lives.

My Mom passed away 18 months ago from complications from Alzheimers. My Dad is 83 years old and not what he used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results