shape
carat
color
clarity

IDOL, Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2008 5:40:41 PM
Author: doodle
oh yeah, one more thing...did anyone else think it was kinda lame that archuleta sang a song he'd already gotten a really positive response to? i love him singing the song, but so did everyone else, and he knows it!! cheater! hahaha!
Yes.

lol @ cheater

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
WOO! I think the better man won
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/21/2008 10:07:51 PM
Author: nebe
2.gif
Yay!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love David Cook!!!! He just got better looking throughout the season and his voice is just terrific, too!
2.gif

David A. is an amazing talent and will have a great future! But I really wanted David Cook to WIN!!!!!!

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
yaHOO! Doin'' my little happy dance for David COOK! I am glad he got the credit he deserved from the judges tonight. He will be a phenomenal star. I can''t wait for him to put a CD out.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Doing a happy dance hear, David Cook will be a shining star, and am looking forward to buying his CD.
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for him, he is most definitely worthy of the title, and I am so happy that his brother was there to see him win...he looked so proud
5.gif

And David A. made a graceful exit and still had a smile on his face...they both deserve a round of applause
36.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Yay David Cook!!! Love them both but Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
i''m irritated with the finale not because DC won because i would marry that man and have 19 musically inclined babababays, but the song that he sang as the official first release idol song is a perfect example of why i didn''t want him to win. where''s the dc i love in that song? it''s fluff! give archie the overly-pop songs and let dc rock it out already. THAT''S why i want to...nevermind.
11.gif
31.gif
9.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I''m such an 80s girl at heart. I love that song George Michael sang. A new album? I''m so giddy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/22/2008 8:52:25 AM
Author: Starset Princess
I''m such an 80s girl at heart. I love that song George Michael sang. A new album? I''m so giddy!
Yeah but as my hubby said last night, too bad he''s such a perv!!

I''m so happy...I''m so happy.........YAY David Cook won!!!!!!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock

It was a great song! Isn''t it the same one that Carrie Underwood sang at the Idol Gives Back concert/show????

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
Actually I thought Archie would win b/c he''s got all the tween votes but Cook just has more style.

I''m glad David Cook won, and as a KC native I can tell you this is the most excitement this city has seen in a while (sad I know)! I''m so happy that everyone thinks he''s a great guy, makes me proud that he''s from KC. I really hope that David will be allowed to rock out and do his thing!

I couldn''t help but cry seeing him sing to his parents and his brother. They were all so proud of him and you could tell that his brother being there to see him win was more than DC could ever have hoped for. So sweet!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
SO EXCITED DC WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2008 10:07:51 PM
Author: nebe
2.gif
Well, at least a "man" won! I think this season shows why contestants should be at least 18 years old. It''s painful watching kids up there.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2008 10:30:20 AM
Author: Cleopatra

It was a great song! Isn''t it the same one that Carrie Underwood sang at the Idol Gives Back concert/show????
Actually, she sang the Pretenders song, "I''ll Stand by You."

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Plus David A likely has a recording contract already. Music industry people see the talent and sign people, not just the winner.

PS DC won by TWELVE MILLION VOTES. Maybe Barak and Hillary need to campaign in song!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I would be boohoo''ing if I hadn''t read the American Idol contract during the first season. The runner up usually gets more creative control and makes more money than the winner. They were both really good, but I still love David A. He''s sappy I know, but the way he sings "Imagine" brings me to my knees every time. Oh well, finally I get to watch "So You Think You Can Dance"!!
36.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/23/2008 12:30:12 AM
Author: miraclesrule
I would be boohoo''ing if I hadn''t read the American Idol contract during the first season. The runner up usually gets more creative control and makes more money than the winner. They were both really good, but I still love David A. He''s sappy I know, but the way he sings ''Imagine'' brings me to my knees every time. Oh well, finally I get to watch ''So You Think You Can Dance''!!
36.gif

HECK YEAH!!!!!! i like that show a heckuva lot more than idol anyway!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I heard that David Cook (and maybe the top 10?) are going to be on Larry King tonight, FYI.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to David Cook
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results