shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ melee quality as of recent

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Costco is known for their amazing return policy. Do you see a real life difference between the Costco melee and the super-ideals?
I can see a difference in mine. My Costco hoop earrings do get a lot of compliments and attention, but they give off primarily white/bright light return, where as super ideals give off more of a rainbow/more complex light return.

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
The super ideals look more lively in motion.

nichoesq

Rough_Rock
I can see a difference in mine. My Costco hoop earrings do get a lot of compliments and attention, but they give off primarily white/bright light return, where as super ideals give off more of a rainbow/more complex light return.

MayalNaU, that’s helpful to know. I think someone else in another post said the same thing. In your IDJ “Pricescope Quality” piece, does it favor white or rainbow light?

nichoesq

Rough_Rock
The super ideals look more lively in motion.

I would think at such small sizes, lively motion would be key in making the melee look mesmerizing and beautiful. Thanks for the information 0-0-0!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
MayalNaU, that’s helpful to know. I think someone else in another post said the same thing. In your IDJ “Pricescope Quality” piece, does it favor white or rainbow light?

The IDJ pricescope quality piece (a tennis bracelet) favors more rainbow light. I do think it performs better than the Costco melee.

nichoesq

Rough_Rock
Update: Production time for the wedding ring was noted as 3-4 weeks. We’ve officially hit the two week mark, and I am waiting to see the final product and the melee personally approved by Yuketiel. Can’t wait :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results