shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ journey continued... (Phase 2)

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
I am back with a way overdue review of the second phase of my IDJ goodies!! :dance:

As usual, Shulamit and Yekutiel were really nice to work with. Lots of patience with my numerous questions especially since we communicated mainly via email (I am located in Canada).

1) 1.09 K SI RB with strong blue fluorescence in double milgrain bezel solitaire pendant, with jump rings at 16" & 17". It faces up quite white! This pendant matches my double milgrain studs that I purchased from IDJ before and is now my "go to" set practically every day. Thank you PintoBean and Queenie for your inspiration pendants :razz:

2) 0.64 H VS1 pear cut with milgrain halo, plain shank, size 5. I really love it! The milgrain is done very delicately. Here is the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4UfmRa-03Y&feature=youtu.be

Both are GIA certed. Apologies in advance for the poor quality iPhone pictures. They are really gorgeous in person :)

_5961.jpeg

_5962.jpeg

_5965.jpeg

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful pieces - enjoy them! I wear my pendant every day! :love: :wavey:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
You went to the best and you got the best!
Love Shuli and Yekutiel, they always deliver within budget.
your diamonds are gorgeous! :appl:
Congrats!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving all the pieces of your haul!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pear ring is just fabulous. I love it.

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the kind words!

Queenie/PB, just curious, do you feel the cutlet of the pendant on the skin?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A bit when I first put it on. But my necklace doesn't move around much thanks to my neck fat.

Q

Queenie60

Pinto, you're so funny. :lol: :lol:

No I do not feel the culet on my neck. I only feel it when I put my finger on it. And, I don't have a fat neck.!! I have a bony old lady neck..

Hope that answers your question. :wavey:

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Lol at PB! Thanks PB and Queenie for the reply. I initially felt it due to my sensitive skin, but now I am used it it already. So no issue anymore.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Love your new additions to the jewellery box. Your pendant is really gorgeous. :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the pendant! Cant believe that is only a .64 pear! Very nice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results