shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ earring jackets?

Q

Queenie60

To those of you who have the IDJ earring jackets - did you purchase a stock pair or did you ask to have a pair made with higher quality diamonds? Interested in your input. Thank you. :))

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I ordered my mom's pair, by then I was a regular customer that was a PSer, so I had long since stopped asking for "PS quality" stones. :lol: :lol: :lol: They would already tell me, "PS quality" before I even had to ask. :dance:

So are you talking about asking for PS quality stones when you are talking about stock versus higher quality?

Q

Queenie60

Hi PB - yes, just wondering if their stock jackets are good quality. I'll speak to Yekutiel about them to be sure they are what I want. However, I do respect your opinion as I know you're a great IDJ customer. Thank you for answering my post. :))

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think most PS'rs ask for PS quality but IDJ has it covered as soon as they know you're from the site. They order the blank pieces from the casting company, buff them & set their own stones so this is why we consistently get "PS quality". Order them, they are fantastic & you will love em. :))

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie, just let Yekutiel know that you are a Pricescoper and you will get his better quality diamonds. I had cushion jackets made while I was having a round diamond set into a cushion shaped Gabriel mounting and they look crisp, and bright and fabulous together. I also have an earring jacket modified to become a halo around my little OEC in a pendant, and he is currently making me a Tanzanite pendant out of large, gorgeous diamonds. But then Papa went the extra mile for me with that one. The diamonds blew me away when I saw it last week. (I'm picking that pendant up soon. I'm VERY excited!)

I'll attach a pic so you can see. I'm not the best gem photographer. I apologize for that.

img_11859.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Thank you ladies, for your replies. I will contact Yekutiel next week. Excited to find some beautiful earring jackets!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results