shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW IDJ custom pendant in memoriam of my mother

P

PierreBear

Beautiful and sentimental! So lovely and may it bring you many years of enjoyment and bring back memories of the two of you together.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So wonderful to have a beautiful reminder of your Mom close to your heart. =)2

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its lovely ILikeShiny. I love all the thought you put into and I know it must mean a lot to you just like your Mom did.:kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! What a loving tribute to your mother. :kiss2:
Ps. It looks really nice on you.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful in every single way. Looks so bright, whire, and sparkly on you. Sweet and loving sentiments behind it, enjoy!!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and I love the XOXO motif meaning :roll2:.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and what a special remembrance of your mom.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful @ILikeShiny!

I'm so sorry for your loss :(sad What a lovely commemoration piece - I love that you used her diamonds, and that you kept the hearts and the XOs on your side of the pendant... closer to you, facing you... :love:

I like that you chose a RG chain! It blends into your skin and the pendant looks like it's floating. May I ask why you went with RG instead of a white metal?

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful and a lovely way to remember your mom and keep her close to your heart.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful pendant to remember your beloved mom, it truly is special.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and elegant. I hope it brings you comfort and keeps her memory close to you.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely, looks gorgeous on you and what a beautiful thing to do with your Mom's diamonds.
Thanks Meely. Even though she wasn't a jewelry person, I think she would have really loved this.

Wow, that is really pretty. Wear it in good health with wonderful memories of your mother.
Thanks Whitewave.

Oh, this is just perfect in every way! Beautiful, sentimental, and it looks gorgeous on you :kiss2:
Thanks Hayley :)

What a beautiful piece with such specials memories for you.
Thank you Austina. It definitely has a lot of memories already.

Oh how absolutely beautiful! :love: IDJ did an amazing job. It looks fantastic on you. I teared up a little myself when I saw the x's and o's. A very meaningful and sentimental piece, and a wonderful way to memorialize your mother.
Thanks Junebug. I agree... they really did a wonderful job with it. Thanks for seeing the beauty and sentimentality as I do.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Such presence and full of love!
Thanks ceg. I really do feel her love when I hold the pendant in my fingers. It just seems to bring her closer to me...

So lovely! What wonderful sentiment, translated into a gorgeous, significant piece of jewelry. Hoping it gives you many happy memories of your mother.
Thanks Mrs-b. I know you like to create sentimental pieces too, so I'm sure you understand the warm feelings this piece brings me.

:love:It's stunning!! And the halo around the center is like her giving you hugs!!!!:love:
Thanks PB :) I'd give anything for a real hug from her, so for now her diamonds will have to do!

What a wonderful way to keep your dear mom close to your heart. It's beautiful.
Thanks KaeKae. I appreciate your words.

What a perfect remembrance! It's beautiful and so is the sentiment.
Thanks Catmom. I'm glad you like it too.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many special elements in memory of your mother! It's just beautiful!
Thanks Ally. You nailed it - those elements, especially the XO's, really make me think of my Mom.

I love all the little details, and they come together as a perfect whole! Very beautiful.
Ah Nitedula, thanks so much :)

Its lovely and a great remembrance of your Mom!
Thanks Yenny!

Beautiful - I'm sure your mother would be pleased with how it turned out and so special that you get to wear it everyday. Beautiful piece and story!!
It's funny... my Mom was a very plain person who didn't care much about jewelry but she was terribly sentimental in some respects, and I know she would have loved seeing me wear this. Part of me feels that she already knows :)

That is truly a beautiful pendant in every way.
Thanks so much Lookinagain

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:

So beautiful and special. Yekutiel put his heart into this one! A lovely way to remember your mother.
He really did Queenie. He told me he treated it as if he was making it for himself =)2. Thanks for seeing the beauty in it.

It turned out beautiful and what a wonderful tribute to your mom.
Thanks Marcy :kiss2:

It is spectacular, and so very special. Thank you for sharing your beautiful new piece.
Thanks DanDiAnDi. I appreciate your words.

What a beautiful tribute to your mom. The pendant is gorgeous.
Thanks cflutist!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so lovely. No wonder it brought tears to your eyes - it's so pretty & precious!
It really did Alex. I find myself holding it as I fall asleep too. I miss her so much, and it's like a little piece of her now physically remains with me.

Such a beautiful way to remember your Mom, I just love it.
Thank you so much :)

That is so pretty, and so wearable, such a beautiful way to wear something from your mom. Priceless. Congrats.
Thanks Sabrina! I had hoped it wasn't too large for everyday wear, so I appreciate your vote that it looks appropriate :kiss2:

It looks so lovely on you! What a great thing to do with precious heirloom stones. Love that you are keeping and wearing your moms diamonds.
Thanks sparkle. It took me five years to come up with this design (literally... today is the 5 year anniversary of her passing) and I'm glad everyone seems to feel I did justice with her pieces.

Beautiful pendant and even more beautiful tribute. May your mom always be with you in your heart. Wear in health and happiness and love.
Thank you Missy!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful way to remember your mother, Shiny. My mother died in December, but I have had her diamond for a few years since she had had a stroke. I also had hers set in a solitaire bezel pendant, and have planned to reset it in some kind of halo, as well, since it would sit flatter and have more presence, too. Your pendant is very special and beautiful, and I know you will have happy memories as you wear it!
Thanks DS, and sorry for your loss as well. It really sucks :(2

Beautiful piece and how verÿ special that you used your mom's diamonds. I just love sentimental pieces and acutely understand our need for them. Wear it in much happiness and wonderful memories of your beloved mom.
Thanks Sandeek. I appreciate your words and perspective. You're right... sentimental pieces are needed for many people and many reasons. It makes me want to be sure I have things to hand down to those I care about.

Such a beautiful and special way to remember your mom!!!! It's another great way to feel like she's always near you. IDJ really knocked it out of the park again with this piece - it really looks so amazing and has such great presence on you!!!
Thanks AC :kiss2:. IDJ truly did justice to what I was hoping for, and they did it with such love and care. I'm glad you think it looks okay too; I was worried about it being TOO blingy, but it doesn't sound like that's the case.

So gorgeous and special!
Thanks Starfacet!

Beautiful and sentimental! So lovely and may it bring you many years of enjoyment and bring back memories of the two of you together.
Thank you PierreBear =)2 It does indeed bring back many wonderful memories...

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So wonderful to have a beautiful reminder of your Mom close to your heart. =)2
Thanks LLJsmom. You nailed it... close to my heart :)

Its lovely ILikeShiny. I love all the thought you put into and I know it must mean a lot to you just like your Mom did.:kiss2:
This made me tear up tyty. She was indeed a very special woman.

It's beautiful! What a loving tribute to your mother. :kiss2:
Ps. It looks really nice on you.
Thanks elle! I appreciate your words :)

Beautiful in every single way. Looks so bright, whire, and sparkly on you. Sweet and loving sentiments behind it, enjoy!!!
Ah azstonie, thank you. My mom's personality was bright and sparkly too in that she lit up whatever room she entered so hopefully the pendant does her justice! :)

Beautiful and I love the XOXO motif meaning :roll2:.
Thanks JDDN. Those XO's were something I always looked forward to, and are what I write to my son now as well :kiss2:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and what a special remembrance of your mom.
Thanks Redwood!

That is beautiful @ILikeShiny!

I'm so sorry for your loss :(sad What a lovely commemoration piece - I love that you used her diamonds, and that you kept the hearts and the XOs on your side of the pendant... closer to you, facing you... :love:

I like that you chose a RG chain! It blends into your skin and the pendant looks like it's floating. May I ask why you went with RG instead of a white metal?
Thanks Yssie. And yes, her hearts next to my heart :kiss2:

I went with a RG chain for the very reason you mentioned - RG tends to blend very well with my skin and I wanted the pendant to be the star, and almost like it was just "there". I contemplated making the pendant with RG too but decided the WG would really make everything pop and blend.

Very beautiful and a lovely way to remember your mom and keep her close to your heart.
Thanks JLW :)

Such a beautiful pendant to remember your beloved mom, it truly is special.
Thanks Sparkles. She was a very special woman :kiss2:

Beautiful and elegant. I hope it brings you comfort and keeps her memory close to you.
Thanks Bonfire. That is my hope as well :)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This brought tears to my eyes, the first time I read about it. I can’t believe I failed to post anything, until now. Perhaps, I just needed to compose myself, first, to ensure proper articulation was achieved.
This is what it’s all about: sentiment and meaning. At least, for me.
This pendant is absolutely gorgeous, and it’s such a perfect memorial to your dear Mother. There is no greater compliment to a person’s soul than to emulate the beauty of that soul into something tangible; something visible to the human eye. Her presence is with you, always, but that is a constant, physical reminder of the presence of her spirit.
Congratulations on creating such a delicate, and beautiful memorial to such a special lady in your life, @ILikeShiny!! May you always feel her love, every time you wear it!! :love:
*Congratulations on JOTW!!* :mrgreen2:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This brought tears to my eyes, the first time I read about it. I can’t believe I failed to post anything, until now. Perhaps, I just needed to compose myself, first, to ensure proper articulation was achieved.
This is what it’s all about: sentiment and meaning. At least, for me.
This pendant is absolutely gorgeous, and it’s such a perfect memorial to your dear Mother. There is no greater compliment to a person’s soul than to emulate the beauty of that soul into something tangible; something visible to the human eye. Her presence is with you, always, but that is a constant, physical reminder of the presence of her spirit.
Congratulations on creating such a delicate, and beautiful memorial to such a special lady in your life, @ILikeShiny!! May you always feel her love, every time you wear it!! :love:
*Congratulations on JOTW!!* :mrgreen2:
Ah Matthews, you made me tear up! Thank you for your kind words.

And a little funny... it took me about two minutes to figure out what you were referring to with "JOTW" :lol:. I was like "WWJD? GOAT? FTW?" :roll2: And then of course I went Oh!!!!, and then OH WOW!! :mrgreen2:. I'm very touched my pendant was chosen, and I'm sure my Mom is smiling about it too :kiss2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah Matthews, you made me tear up! Thank you for your kind words.

And a little funny... it took me about two minutes to figure out what you were referring to with "JOTW" :lol:. I was like "WWJD? GOAT? FTW?" :roll2: And then of course I went Oh!!!!, and then OH WOW!! :mrgreen2:. I'm very touched my pendant was chosen, and I'm sure my Mom is smiling about it too :kiss2:

:lol-2::kiss2:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sure your Mom would be greatly touched and smiling with love : )
It’s beautiful, and what a wonderful idea.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful way to honor your Mom! It looks perfect on your neck - I loved the xoxo and heart design. I had tears in my eyes from reading your post....with this necklace your Mom is near your heart. I lost my own Mom almost 7 years ago and also made her diamond ring into a bezel set pendant.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful way to honor your Mom! It looks perfect on your neck - I loved the xoxo and heart design. I had tears in my eyes from reading your post....with this necklace your Mom is near your heart. I lost my own Mom almost 7 years ago and also made her diamond ring into a bezel set pendant.
Thank you for your kind words, and I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I'm glad that you too have something of your Mom's to keep close to your heart.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I have been away from pricescopefor a couple months and just visited this site today at lunchtime and saw this amazing pendant that you had made from your moms diamond.
It really is a stunning necklace and a work of art! Very nicely done and it looks beautiful on you!
Well done and what a lovely memory of your mom to have.
God bless!

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a special and sentimental pendant, ILikeShiny, not to mention gorgeous!! I am so sorry for your loss, but I truly believe that you found the perfect way to pay tribute to your mother. May wearing this pendant give you much joy!

pammbw

Rough_Rock
Just beautiful! Make sure you write down the whole story of the creation of the piece and include it with the paperwork, so future generations will know what special meaning it has! That is what we call "provenance".

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and so priceless :love::cry2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results