shape
carat
color
clarity

ID JEWELRY NEW DAINTY SPARKLY IN A HALO EXTRAORDINAIRE!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yuketiul is so Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!

I have been secretly searching for a one carat round nearly flawless that scored well on HCA. I finally found it! I also wanted a not so bulky halo to accent the round and not overpower it.

My timing was PERFECT!!!

I usually always purchase SI2 or I1 beacause I prefer cut before clarity. But this VVS1 took my breath away. To not see any inclusions....amazing!!!

1st photo is the diamond set on top of the halo so i could have an idea of how it looks. Its being set today. :D

Round
GIA M VVS1
Ex/EX/VG
.92 ct
6.3mm
60.9% depth, 55% table, 33.5° crown angle, 41° pavilion angle
HCA score: .9

halo setting
shank 1.68mm wide
thirtyeight .0075 diamonds weighing .29ctw (20 in halo and 9 on each side of shank)

Im so elated right now!!!

image1__1_3.jpg

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Can't wait for handshots!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! And I don't think it's dainty - I think a one-carat plus halo is substantial! :dance:

Please please don't forget to come back and post hand shots!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
It's lovely! I can't wait to see more pics! Congrats! :appl: :appl: :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you telephone 89 & rockinruby!! :D :))

Definitely hand shots!!
I should receive it within the next few days...
im chomping at the bits!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1453308180|3978593 said:
Lovely! And I don't think it's dainty - I think a one-carat plus halo is substantial! :dance:

Please please don't forget to come back and post hand shots!

Thank you jambalaya!!
You make a great point! The shank is kinda thin at 1.68 mm wide, thats whats more dainty imo. But a one carat exceptional light performing stone is pretty amazing!!! I feel so fortunate!!

This is the photo of the stone that keeps memorizing me... :lickout:

my_vvs1.jpg

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super pretty. Congrats!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is a stunning ring! can't wait to see your hand pix also!!! congratulations!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ZB, this is gorgeous!!! Oh I can't wait to see it on your hand, I'm excited for you! :dance: I love every piece you post, we have similar taste for sure!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh this is gorgeous ZestfullyBling. :love: Just gorgeous. :love:

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, ZestfullyBling! Very pretty!

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
zestfully bling ,
Beautiful ring :appl:
does the diamond have any fluorescence ?

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you thank you, thank you ringo865, blingbunny10, and missy!!!!!! :D

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1453337776|3978836 said:
Wow that is a stunning ring! can't wait to see your hand pix also!!! congratulations!

I appreciate your kind words Tekate! I will have the ring tomorrow.

This forum will be drowning in photos by tomorrow evening!!!! lol

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1453389698|3979079 said:
ZB, this is gorgeous!!! Oh I can't wait to see it on your hand, I'm excited for you! :dance: I love every piece you post, we have similar taste for sure!

JB you already know how awesome and supportive and kind you are but I gonna tell you again. Your are awesome and supportive and kind!!!

I appreciate you!!!!!

I can't wait to see it on my hand either!!! I'm chomping at the bits over hear. LOL

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jeweln|1453394835|3979138 said:
zestfully bling ,
Beautiful ring :appl:
does the diamond have any fluorescence ?

Thank you so much jeweln!! :))

This M has no fluorescence. Which baffled me because it looks bright and set on top of the setting I cant see the warmth. Maybe able to see it better with the ring in hand. We will see!!! :)

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
It's going to be so pretty and big! Plus the stone looks much lighter than an M! I'm sure you are beyond excited.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it and its an "M" I'm a sucker for the lower diamond color range. Congrats Zestfully! I wouldn't have even known that was an M if you hadn't mentioned it :love: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely lovely ring. Congratulations!! It's beautiful.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate your kind words Downsy, DandT, & LLJsmom

I just picked it up from FedEx here are some at work shots... Its so hard to catch the essence of the diamond in these work photos. I will try and catch some fire and scintillation later.

I can now attest to nothing being more extraordinary that an ideal cut round. This stone is breathtaking! I love it!

Thank you HCA.

my_ringer.jpg

_36138.jpg

ringer_2.jpg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:D

_36142.jpg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks Ace!! what a way to start the weekend, enjoy :appl:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
ZB, I would have never guessed the color of that stone is M! Did GIA get that one right?! LOL! Well, no matter, it looks amazing! :dance:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ZB, I feel the same way about you, your warmth and friendliness come through in your posts, you seem like the kind of person I would love to have as a friend IRL -

And your ring! :love: :love: :love: Oh my gosh, just gorgeous! Wow, Yuketiel is good! :dance: Beautiful diamond in the perfect setting, the halo size is just right (I have such a soft spot for halos!) And it looks perfect and amazing on your hand! You're going to have a great weekend wearing this ring - I don't think you'll get much done lol!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous! :love: :love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate your kind words, thank you RosieR, Sparkly Soprano, & telephone 89!!!

_36151.jpg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1453483158|3979747 said:
ZB, I feel the same way about you, your warmth and friendliness come through in your posts, you seem like the kind of person I would love to have as a friend IRL -

And your ring! :love: :love: :love: Oh my gosh, just gorgeous! Wow, Yuketiel is good! :dance: Beautiful diamond in the perfect setting, the halo size is just right (I have such a soft spot for halos!) And it looks perfect and amazing on your hand! You're going to have a great weekend wearing this ring - I don't think you'll get much done lol!

Awww sucks. :)) I will have to find you selling something on diamondbistro or loupetroupe and get your email. ;))

Yes. He did do an awesome job.

The setting he used is a European designer Venetti. Its inscribed on the band. They have a website. I never heard of them, but I l :love: ve this setting!!! I Very well made setting diamonds are prestine. I love my dainty sparkly. :sun: :D

And Uh no...I have been at work all day gazing at my hand taking photos. Ive been so unproductive. lol

Thank you for your support and encouragement JB. I appreciate you!!! :)) :) :D

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a gorgeous stone, setting, and band!! I can't believe it's an M, and it looks huge on your hand!! It's dainty but substantial at the same time. Love it! :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much JDDN!!!! Im so blown away by this stone. Its Perfect for me! :D

I was able to catch the sun for a minute...

_36154.jpg

_36155.jpg

_36156.jpg

_36157.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous and super sparkly stone! I love the setting! It looks fantastic on you! Enjoy! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results