shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry in NYC, while im in LA

eugchen

Rough_Rock
ac117 - i must say you have great taste in picking diamonds! amazing choices! ill look more into when i get off work today.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eug, just to be a tiny controversial (if that's the right word), what about the option of going smaller and going with someone like WF? Their ACA's are excellent and their SI stones are usually eyeclean (if not, they will tell you. Just ask them first). They have an excellent upgrade policy.

The reason I say this is b/c I just saw your wife's ring in your post in SMTB. It's a 4ct G colour. She might want an upgrade of her earrings. I wouldn't rule that out. Going with WF would give you/ her an option for later on.

I've found this:
http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3587740.htm

You can ask them to locate a pair for you with SI clarity. That should lower the price.

eugchen

Rough_Rock
OP here...just an update to inform you guys what i decided to do...

Yekutiel at IDJ has been extrememly awesome and worked with me to get me a beautiful pair for my wife. he is currently shipping them to me so havent seen them yet, will post more when they arrive.

they are 4.31 ctw, round, GIA, SI1, I color, excellent cut, HCA in the 1-2 range, around 8.25mm diameter studs...

lets hope they are studly!!!

eugchen

Rough_Rock
DIamonds came in, they look AMAZING! they are so shiny and huge. i appreciate all your help Yekutiel in explaining everything to me, and trying to make me happy. Yek really has the customers best interest at heart, and he aims to please!

thanks again!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Can you take some pictures for us? We love bling - indulge us! :appl:

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Would love to see what you got! Could you post the specs too!

eugchen

Rough_Rock
ok will do when i get a chance! these are a surprise for my wife for her 40th birthday in april, so i gave them to a confidant to secure for now!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
eugchen|1486496557|4125520 said:
DIamonds came in, they look AMAZING! they are so shiny and huge. i appreciate all your help Yekutiel in explaining everything to me, and trying to make me happy. Yek really has the customers best interest at heart, and he aims to please!

thanks again!

I am so happy for you and let me say that "WE told you so Yekutiel and IDJ Rock

We have to wait until April to see photos oh no

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results