shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry does it again! 3ct Solitaire w/ Double Claws

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
jabresch said:
May I ask what price range you were looking at for that beauty? I have a 2.02 center currently and our local jeweler is asking another 10-15k on top of what we paid for ours. For the right price, I'm thinking I'll just keep the 2 and buy a nicer one like yours from IDJ.

Hi! My budget was less than $35k.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad someone re-upped this thread, because I missed it the first time around.

What a stunning ring, LFD! Absolutely gorgeous, and so cool with that fluorescence! And you've re-affirmed my love for the classic solitaire - kudos to you and IDJ for putting together a wonderful combination of stone and setting. :appl:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
VRBeauty said:
I'm so glad someone re-upped this thread, because I missed it the first time around.

What a stunning ring, LFD! Absolutely gorgeous, and so cool with that fluorescence! And you've re-affirmed my love for the classic solitaire - kudos to you and IDJ for putting together a wonderful combination of stone and setting. :appl:

Thank you so much VRBeauty! :)

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Stunning ring! :love: I'm so glad this thread got bumped! Your stone is gorgeous and the setting is beautiful with the double claw prongs. Really love the fire & fluorescence shots and of course the lovely hand shots too! :appl:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I missed this when it was first posted and I just want to say what an exquisite ring it is! The diamond is jaw dropping and the setting is so pretty. Sheer perfection on your hand!!!

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Rockinruby said:
Wow! Stunning ring! :love: I'm so glad this thread got bumped! Your stone is gorgeous and the setting is beautiful with the double claw prongs. Really love the fire & fluorescence shots and of course the lovely hand shots too! :appl:

Sundial said:
I missed this when it was first posted and I just want to say what an exquisite ring it is! The diamond is jaw dropping and the setting is so pretty. Sheer perfection on your hand!!!

Thank you ladies for taking the time to view the thread and leaving such nice comments!! :love:

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
H-E-L-L-O! :love:

Love the fluorescence too! :appl:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love F color with fluorescence! I think they go great together and make a icy fiery stone. love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results