shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry does it again! 3ct Solitaire w/ Double Claws

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh- now THAT is a solitaire to remember. It looks phenomenal on you. Perfection, really- and on your gorgeous hands... I'm saving in my eye candy folder!

q8girl

Rough_Rock
Now that is some solitaire!!! Love the stone and the setting :love: :love:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Monnyjay, KaeKae, lanakane, arkieb1, Mayk, q8girl, purplesilk - Thank you guys soooo much for all your wonderful complements!!! :love:

lknvrb4 - Yes, it's GIA certified. Thanks! =)

Enerchi - thank you! I never imagined I'd ever own a double claw setting, but now that I have it, I ADORE it! And definitely gives me a peace of mind since it feels like it'd be more secure

diamondseeker2006 - I definitely agree! It was the perfect combo to get the finger coverage I wanted with a stone in the colorless range. I want to see more of that fluorescence but I'm having a hard time capturing it, so I ordered a UV light to see it glow!!! =)

apacherose - Thank you!! I'll be adding more pictures so I hope you enjoy :angel:

_23765.jpg

_23766.jpg

_23767.jpg

_23768.jpg

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :love: :cheeky: FIRE!! You lucky lucky girl!! You are coming back with flower shots next,right?

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
What is the total carat weight of your semi- or full-eternity band?

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Diamondbug said:
:appl: :love: :cheeky: FIRE!! You lucky lucky girl!! You are coming back with flower shots next,right?

Hehe. I promise to try and take some this week! =)

Pearberry said:
What is the total carat weight of your semi- or full-eternity band?

The band has nine 15pt stones so it's 1.35 tcw

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
lovefordiamonds|1414950838|3776399 said:
apacherose - Thank you!! I'll be adding more pictures so I hope you enjoy :angel:

:naughty: completely enjoyed. thanks, I bet you can do nothing but stare at that- and blind everyone you meet. how fun. love it. echo-ing diamondbug, next up, flowershots!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!!!! Classic and beautiful!!!

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
apacherose said:
lovefordiamonds|1414950838|3776399 said:

:naughty: completely enjoyed. thanks, I bet you can do nothing but stare at that- and blind everyone you meet. how fun. love it. echo-ing diamondbug, next up, flowershots!

Is it crazy that I've been too scared to wear it out yet? I put it on to admire and take pics and then put it back in the box :o
I'll try the flowershots but...I'm such a horrible photographer! hehehe

TruLuv858 said:
Stunning!!!!! Classic and beautiful!!!

Thank you so much!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy smokes!!! What a gorgeous ring. Love those double prongs. :love: :love: :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, congrats!...love the F color!.. :love: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those new pics :love:
Your hands are so beautiful!!! It's such a regal look with your gorgeously big stone.

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Killer stone! Great choice and huge on your tiny finger. So excited for you! Congrats!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY CRAP. THAT. IS. GORGEOUS. 8) 8) (and I'm super jealous of your pretty, teeny tiny hands) :halo:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Dancing Fire said:
Beautiful ring, congrats!...love the F color!.. :love: :appl:

Thank you!! I was so inspired by your VSB picture I had to try it too! and I have to say again - your Octavia is :o :love: :appl:

Acinom said:
Those new pics :love:
Your hands are so beautiful!!! It's such a regal look with your gorgeously big stone.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to come back to look and posting such nice comments :love:

ariel144 said:
Killer stone! Great choice and huge on your tiny finger. So excited for you! Congrats!

Thank you!! =)

msop04 said:
HOLY CRAP. THAT. IS. GORGEOUS. 8) 8) (and I'm super jealous of your pretty, teeny tiny hands) :halo:

:D Thank you!!!

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
So until today, I have never seen fluorescence in a diamond in person. I've seen pictures here on PS but the amazement and awe I felt when I tried it myself was unreal (i totally ordered a blacklight to check out my VSB!) It is SO COOL. hehehe
Sorry for the continuous pictures...I'm just so in love :oops: As for the flower pics - coming soon!! :angel:

Without further ado...

vsb.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aah fluorescence is such a cool phenomenon. I love that last pic. It must be great to experience this in real life.

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
lovefordiamonds|1415163054|3777756 said:
So until today, I have never seen fluorescence in a diamond in person. I've seen pictures here on PS but the amazement and awe I felt when I tried it myself was unreal (i totally ordered a blacklight to check out my VSB!) It is SO COOL. hehehe
Sorry for the continuous pictures...I'm just so in love :oops: As for the flower pics - coming soon!! :angel:

Without further ado...

Wanted to clarify - double checked this morning and my cert says "Strong Blue." For some reason I thought it was Very Strong Blue. I make this distinction to make sure future PSers who research fluorescence will know ~> "that's a stone with Strong Blue Fluorescence that doesn't have any negative effects" because maybe if it had been a stone with VSB, it could've been one of the rare stones that's milky or hazy. =D

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
pregcurious said:
Great job!

Thank you! I appreciate the compliment :angel:

Acinom said:
Aah fluorescence is such a cool phenomenon. I love that last pic. It must be great to experience this in real life.

Thanks, Acinom! I agree, definitely a cool phenomenon. I had a lot of fun and went to bed super late playing with my new UV light. I pulled out some of my other jewelry and shined the UV on it found out that 3 teeny tiny melees in a necklace I have turns blue as well. who knew~~ ;-)

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful! I love the flur

iLander

Ideal_Rock
That is just stunning!

I love to work with IDJ, and someday, when I have a bunch of money saved up, I will call them and ask for great deal on a giant solitaire.

Yours is truly a beauty, congrats! :appl:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
telephone89 said:
beautiful! I love the flur

Thanks so much! I'm so infatuated with the fluorescence (and ring) lol :D

iLander said:
That is just stunning!

I love to work with IDJ, and someday, when I have a bunch of money saved up, I will call them and ask for great deal on a giant solitaire.

Yours is truly a beauty, congrats! :appl:

Thank you very much!! Yes, IDJ was truly a pleasure and amazing - I had a set budget and they were able to make it happen!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you were able to find your dream stone :appl:
And I also think the fluorescence is cool :sun: Have fun with it!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Fantastico!!!

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
part gypsy said:
I'm so glad you were able to find your dream stone :appl:
And I also think the fluorescence is cool :sun: Have fun with it!

Thanks so much! I'm just as obsessed with my new UV flashlight as I am with my new ring. Lol =D

Rosebloom said:
Fantastico!!!

Obrigada!! :lol:

jabresch

Rough_Rock
May I ask what price range you were looking at for that beauty? I have a 2.02 center currently and our local jeweler is asking another 10-15k on top of what we paid for ours. For the right price, I'm thinking I'll just keep the 2 and buy a nicer one like yours from IDJ.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results