shape
carat
color
clarity

Icy blue stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/29/2009 9:09:55 AM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Gailey, the topaz in the picture I posted is untreated, which is probably why it doesn''t look like what you normally think of as ''blue topaz'', it''s pretty though :)

Just a question on logistics because I''m new at this. Say I contact 3 different cutters to look for something of this color, I really only want 1 stone, so what happens if 2 of them find something at roughly the same time? If you ask that they custom cut something for you, would you still be able to return it if the color wasn''t quite right in person, of if you liked another cutter''s stone better by comparison?
This varies from vendor to vendor. Gene, Dan and Barry are not particular; their stones are always 100% refundable. Jeff''s stones are also refundable but not the deposit.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/29/2009 5:11:29 PM
Author: elle_chris
Good luck!
9.gif

Hehe, thanks. I only have a budget of 500$ (right now anyways, I'll be saving as I look for the stone), and seeing how it's almost a 2ct sapphire, chances are it'll be out of budget, even though it's been on their website awhile. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s the link Elle :
Ice blue sapphire
He offered me 625$, but I''m going to be good and stick to my 500$ budget. :)
If you get it, take some pics for us please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results