shape
carat
color
clarity

I want this ring

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
I’m going to take it to a local guy who my husband knows so he can give an honest opinion on what to do. I have such a migraine from this, it’s crazy how things can look so pretty and great photos but can look so different in person.

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
@lala646 I do like the diamond. At first, I was disappointed that it didn’t have a puffy crown because in photos it look like it did, but I’ve grown to really love it, but my dream was an old mind antique cushion.
So now I’m all scared to buy things without seeing it in person first unless it has a really really good return policy because worry about how it will look in person because this ring did not have a return policy.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
@lala646 I do like the diamond. At first, I was disappointed that it didn’t have a puffy crown because in photos it look like it did, but I’ve grown to really love it, but my dream was an old mind antique cushion.
So now I’m all scared to buy things without seeing it in person first unless it has a really really good return policy because worry about how it will look in person because this ring did not have a return policy.

That's a totally understandable concern!! When it's a large purchase, you 100% want the reassurance of a return policy.

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
I over wash my hands so apologies for how rough they look, also the stain between my fingers are self tanner gone horribly wrong.:lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried this on this weekend, I love the stone but the setting is a little too clunky for me. I don’t know how else to describe it. But I worry it looks like a Super Bowl ring lol.The stones aren’t yellow like in the phone, the lighting was really warm and reflecting bad.
A183E3E2-64A5-4C9D-86B2-662788291927.jpeg

It's a beautiful ring @Smith3. It's too bad the setting isn't doing it for you but you have to be happy with the whole package.

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
It's a beautiful ring @Smith3. It's too bad the setting isn't doing it for you but you have to be happy with the whole package.

Ya I’m pretty picky. I think I may like it as a right hand middle finger ring

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results