Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

I want this ring

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
Just curious was the difficult seller the Jakob K guy? Bc I dealt with him too - didn’t buy but contemplated but passed in part because of his unfriendliness and unclear descriptions.

No it was some lady, I can’t remember her name. But it’s a small Etsy

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
@Mreader I didn’t have a thread hahaha, I was talking to yada on Instagram about it. I requested more photos because all the photos were bad, she didn’t want to take more and asked her to take some in natural light and instead she put it in the microwave and was yelling at her kid in a video of it in the microwave. The pic she sent were worse than the ones listed She got real defensive when I asked if there’s a return policy since the photos you can’t see well and she said why are you buying some thing with the intent to return. I she didn’t except returns. I was put off by her attitude. I don’t know if she’s just a unique person who thinks a microwave makes for a good photo or if there’s some defect she’s hoping won’t be noticed I honestly don’t know. It was pretty and well priced but too shady for me. It was spring/summer just go outside and take a photo lol.

Mreader

Brilliant_Rock
@Mreader I didn’t have a thread hahaha, I was talking to yada on Instagram about it. I requested more photos because all the photos were bad, she didn’t want to take more and asked her to take some in natural light and instead she put it in the microwave and was yelling at her kid in a video of it in the microwave. The pic she sent were worse than the ones listed She got real defensive when I asked if there’s a return policy since the photos you can’t see well and she said why are you buying some thing with the intent to return. I she didn’t except returns. I was put off by her attitude. I don’t know if she’s just a unique person who thinks a microwave makes for a good photo or if there’s some defect she’s hoping won’t be noticed I honestly don’t know. It was pretty and well priced but too shady for me. It was spring/summer just go outside and take a photo lol.

That’s hysterical! Too bad you couldn’t see what it was really like - you would think she would want to make a sale. I’m continually surprised by the bad photography out there.

YadaYadaYada

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I had this all wrong. I forgot all about the Etsy lady! I feel badly too because I found it and said you should ask about it!

I had her confused with the IG seller who had the mama version of my ring. Oops!

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I had this all wrong. I forgot all about the Etsy lady! I feel badly too because I found it and said you should ask about it!

I had her confused with the IG seller who had the mama version of my ring. Oops!

Oh ya, that was a good one too

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.