shape
carat
color
clarity

I tried on dresses today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Here are the pics I took. I forgot to turn the flash on and the sales lady was taking them for me so I didn''t realize till I got home, but they still turned out ok.

This first one I really love the top of, not the biggest fan of the cutout parts on the bottom. It''s also a size too small, but you can still get an idea...

Alfred-Angelo-018.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
back

Alfred-Angelo-017.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
detail

Alfred-Angelo-019.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I like this look on me and how did I not notice there was a tag in my face???

Alfred-Angelo-014.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Back

Alfred-Angelo-016.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
detail

Alfred-Angelo-015.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
this one was about 2 sizes too big so I''m holding it in the back.

Alfred-Angelo-013.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I loved this one in the store, but looking at the pics, I don''t know what I was thinking.

Alfred-Angelo-010.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
the zipper was stuck on the back in this one so it wasn''t quit as fitted around my rib cage as it should be.

Alfred-Angelo-008.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Back. I don''t think I like where the waist hits me on this one.

Alfred-Angelo-007.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
detail

Alfred-Angelo-009.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I think I like scalloped necklines, but these scallops are too big and I''m really not feeling the sweetheart neckline.

Alfred-Angelo-001.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Back.

Alfred-Angelo-003.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t think I''d like a little tiara thing, but the sales woman convinced me to try it, and I think I like this look the best out of the veils I tried on.

Alfred-Angelo-004.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful gowns. They all look lovely on you. I think my favorite was the third to last one, I just love the lace detailing on it. They are all stunning.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
back.

Alfred-Angelo-006.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
detail.

Thanks kcoursolle! My maid of honor (well, she will be as soon as I officially ask her) said that''s her favorite too. I don''t think i found the dress today, but it definitely gave me a better idea of what I want. I want white, not ivory like I thought I would, a fairly straight possibly scalloped (as long as they''re small scallops) top with a drop waist and somewhere between A-line and super poofy ball gown.

Alfred-Angelo-005.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
#1 all the way!!!!!!!!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the last one!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you''re so cute in all those pictures!

i like the first one and also i think the 5th, the one that is not as fitted around your ribcage, love that lacy look. not a fan of the scalloped necklines, and i don''t love the front of #2 on you but MAN the back of #2 is just amazing!!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Girl, you look good in everything. hehe. I love love the all over lace one, but I have a big thing for all over lace gowns. Just curious, are you set on strapless? Since all the gowns were strapless.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Awe, thanks Mara! I love the back of #2 also. I really love the laceup look. FI isn''t a fan of the pickup skirts, so I don''t think I"ll be going with that style.

Thanks qtiekiki! I like lace, but I think that one might be too much lace for me. I think I like when it''s lace on tope and then a tulle/netting overlay w/ lace at the bottom (not that I''ve tried anything on like that haha). I''m not really set on strapless, but I definitely don''t want spaghetti straps and I only found one halter at this store and I didn''t like it, so I didn''t take pics of that one. I''m not really sure what other options I have! I guess I could go with sleeves (I actually plan on trying on a cap sleeve on at David''s Bridal on Thursday), but there don''t seem to be too many dresses with sleeves out there.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I love that last gown on you! The front is absolutely flattering on you!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I guess most dresses are strapless nowaday, not that I am complaining because I buy a lot of strapless tops and dresses. I was just curious because I did tried on the cap sleeves gown in David''s Bridal. It''s surprisingly pretty on; very elegant and classic (I thought the style was old-fashion before I tried it on). So I was just thinking you should try on all types necklines, and you were already planning to do that.
emsmile.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Its funny..because while they all are beautful.. and they all look great on you.. (you have a lovely figure).. there are a couple of them that stood out to me as belonging on YOU..

The all lace one with the ribbon I LOVE (big suprise.. I love an all lace dress. who''d have guessed?) and the one with the wrappy front part.. definitely the two that look like they are FOR YOU..

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
I''m usually not into a lot of lace, but the one with lace and belt (I think #5) is absolutely gorgeous on you!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
GREAT dresses! You look soo pretty in all of them.

My favorites: the one that''s "two sizes too big", and the last one.
My least favorite is the pickup skirt dress. I''m just not a fan of that style.

Let us know what you decide!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the first and the last on you

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
You look great in all of them, but none of them seem like "the one". I think less embellishment seems to suit you better.... beading and such on the bodice is great, but I think you need a plainer skirt to balance it out... especially if you wear your hair down. Your hair is such a major style accessory that you don''t want to take away from it with too detailed a skirt... of course, I should ask, do you plan to wear your hair down?

You have an awesome figure, but I think the dress with the gathering around the waist actually thickened your waistline. It surprised me because I don''t think it''s supposed to do that, but the corset styles show your figure better.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results