shape
carat
color
clarity

I said I'd never get a Marquise - yet here she is!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Prettiest marquise and setting I’ve seen!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ethereal ring and setting! It's just lovely!!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you :) I never thought marquise was a pretty cut but I'm a fan now!
Your setting is what really makes me like your marquise too. That and it's the perfect cut, not too skinny and not too chubby. Love it!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw this ring in one of your posts on another thread and had to come looking for more info on it - it's absolutely beautiful! The setting in particular is perfection with it. I had seen that setting at JA but paired with rounds in their demo pictures, and it did absolutely nothing for me with rounds, but paired with a marquise - wow! Holy moly! I absolutely love it. You must have a great aesthetic eye!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Amazing- well done on this journey!!!
Woohoo!! Another Aussie!!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! I’d love to see more side profile of the setting! I didn’t know JA had such interesting settings. Congrats.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this ring in one of your posts on another thread and had to come looking for more info on it - it's absolutely beautiful! The setting in particular is perfection with it. I had seen that setting at JA but paired with rounds in their demo pictures, and it did absolutely nothing for me with rounds, but paired with a marquise - wow! Holy moly! I absolutely love it. You must have a great aesthetic eye!

I just replied there too but as for the setting, it's not one that anyone has chosen I think as there were no previous orders made with it for me to really judge it. I liked the beaded prongs and details as they reminded me of the gorgeous granular jewellery by Ruth Tomlinson. Thankfully my great aesthetic eye (thanks you, but I think my impulsive brain had more say!) made the right decision and I love it. The band is a little thin for my liking though so I pair it with two other bands lately.

I had that setting paired with a pear cut initially but the balance felt off. I think it might not have worked too well with a round either, though something under .60ct would look sweet. I wish more people would give it a chance so I can see what it looks like with other shapes.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! I’d love to see more side profile of the setting! I didn’t know JA had such interesting settings. Congrats.

Thank you! I'll try and take some pics of my growing tribe of bling this weekend. It's quite elegant from the side and the profile works well for stacking. I spent a good three months agonising over settings so I got to know the obscure settings on JA quite well There's an amazing one that would work well with an Asscher but that will have to be a future project!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results