shape
carat
color
clarity

I Like Big Diamonds and I Cannot Lie - $3000 Budget

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg yesssss!!!!! Is “Simone” french? I love it. Definitely will be my ring’s name. With a title. Like, “Lady Simone” hehehe.

Also thank you ladies for helping me with the claw prongs. I think that will look really incredible. Will James Allen really do so much customizing? I mean, obviously it won’t hurt to ask but I want to manage my expectations.
JA will customize, you just have to consider the price. Just to give you some comparison, it would be worth getting a quote from David Klass for the ring you want with the custom parts.

Reactions: nmg

nmg

Rough_Rock
Premium
JA will customize, you just have to consider the price. Just to give you some comparison, it would be worth getting a quote from David Klass for the ring you want with the custom parts.

Hmm. Are you saying that they charge for customizations?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg yesssss!!!!! Is “Simone” french? I love it. Definitely will be my ring’s name. With a title. Like, “Lady Simone” hehehe.

Also thank you ladies for helping me with the claw prongs. I think that will look really incredible. Will James Allen really do so much customizing? I mean, obviously it won’t hurt to ask but I want to manage my expectations.

OP, the claw prongs are $50 extra based on my SILs last inquiries with JA, which were a few months ago. I don’t see adding two extra prongs to be a very unique customization by any means.

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm. Are you saying that they charge for customizations?
Since you are now clear on which halo you want and the prongs you want, I would just ask JA for a quote and how the 25% sale will (or will not) apply. We can all guess, but JA makes the decision. :lol-2:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
;)2Any updates Nmg?

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Any update? I’m dying to see this stone set

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results