shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee the prescription kidney dry kibble has a companion prescription wet canned food. My boy liked it. It made the kibble get gobbled up!

@caf Bailey is now completely changed over to the KD dry kibble and 1/4 can of the KD wet mixed in. I make him wait longer for meals so he’s good and hungry. It took me three weeks!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@caf Bailey is now completely changed over to the KD dry kibble and 1/4 can of the KD wet mixed in. I make him wait longer for meals so he’s good and hungry. It took me three weeks!

Glad he’s adjusting!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

Hair matts. NO KIDDING. Had to cut them out. Haircut booked for Friday--not 6 months too soon! :lol:

cheers--Sharon

:lol:I had a hair mat in the back of my head after giving birth to my first son. After I had to cut my hair off..I decided to braid my hair for the second one!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
* just packed up the last bit of Xmas decorations *

We took down the tree and de-trimmed most of the house on Jan 7th but my mom wanted to hold on to the holiday joy a little longer in her bedroom suite.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
* just packed up the last bit of Xmas decorations *

We took down the tree and de-trimmed most of the house on Jan 7th but my mom wanted to hold on to the holiday joy a little longer in her bedroom suite.

We did the same for my son @marymm My son watches tv in the rec room downstairs. We would turn off the lights and put on the Christmas tree. We took it down last weekend.

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Finally took down all the outside house/barn/trees lights. I've decided to keep just the garland with the white twinkle lights on the front fence because we need the pretty. Two people driving by complimented them just the other day saying they made them happy- and so they are now designated 'winter lights'.

BMI

Shiny_Rock
I've decided to keep just the garland with the white twinkle lights on the front fence because we need the pretty. Two people driving by complimented them just the other day saying they made them happy- and so they are now designated 'winter lights'.

I felt the same way about the garland on my piano! Took off the ornaments and still enjoying the lights every night.
:D
0A5A4BB1-7FEC-4E44-BE54-55B0A7182AA0.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

We need a thread for worst "autocorrect".

I just texted "Grandma sends her love"; autocorrected to "Grandma sends her lice".

Can't make this stuff up.:lol-2:

PS @VRBeauty this is a great thread. I post here a lot . Perhaps, too much! Thanks for starting it!

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just texted "Grandma sends her love"; autocorrected to "Grandma sends her lice".

Haha that is right up there I agree. I have had some doozy autocorrects as well but they escape me at the moment. I must try remembering to read before I hit send! :lol:

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
Instacart is so frustrating!

I put in an order yesterday and forgot to order milk.
So I put in a small order today with milk and a few other staples I didn't need yet but will soon, just to get to the minimum order.

My order just arrived. Guess what they forgot. Yup, milk!

I can't wait until it's safe enough for me to do my own grocery shopping again.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG. My dh was video chatting with his good friend Simon in England this morning and he sent him some of our snowstorm videos. And accidentally sent a Bubbalah video that I took yesterday in the car. Not meant for Simon’s eyes. Lol. And so embarrassed too. But more funny than anything. Sheesh. Warned husband he must be more careful when sharing videos!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG. My dh was video chatting with his good friend Simon in England this morning and he sent him some of our snowstorm videos. And accidentally sent a Bubbalah video that I took yesterday in the car. Not meant for Simon’s eyes. Lol. And so embarrassed too. But more funny than anything. Sheesh. Warned husband he must be more careful when sharing videos!

@missy I can see Greg’s mistake! It’s white and huge! He thought it was snow! :lol:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Just wanna say......

To have it publicly noted that I changed my name to something that suites me more & all of my quirks since my old username which was, "TheGarnetGirl" would be replied to by tagging "GarnetGirl" which is a whole nother member!

So from here on out my new name is LemonMoonLex :dance:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanna say......

To have it publicly noted that I changed my name to something that suites me more & all of my quirks since my old username which was, "TheGarnetGirl" would be replied to by tagging "GarnetGirl" which is a whole nother member!

So from here on out my new name is LemonMoonLex :dance:

Hi @LemonMoonLex and welcome (again haha) to PS!!! We love you under any name. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What motivates someone to lie about something as superficial as their jewelry? As in saying it is a diamond when it is not. No need to reply. There really is no satisfactory answer. It's definitely about (lack of) confidence but it is more than that IMO. It is almost pathological to lie about something like that to strangers on an internet forum. Just my non-professional opinion. SMH.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree @missy I don’t understand it either. It is sad though that someone needs to do that especially if the piece is beautiful in its own right.

My classroom mate/colleague just tested positive for Covid. He sucks at masking. :(

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

We need a thread for worst "autocorrect".

Can't make this stuff up.:lol-2:

PS @VRBeauty this is a great thread. I post here a lot . Perhaps, too much! Thanks for starting it!

cheers--Sharon

The family word for our French grandma and grandpa is ALWAYS autocorrected to sadomaso...

It's popping up from time to time in our family chat.

And no, the words aren't remotely similar.
And no, I'm not using that word frequently otherwise :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Having my back and hip in spasm on the same day my neuropathy is bad seems like an overabundance of 'blessings'....

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Okay.
I get it.
Eco friendly.
Don’t waste.
Reduce reuse recycle.

But honestly, who the heck has time to refold tissues!?!
I don’t even fold the laundry!

:???:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My classroom mate/colleague just tested positive for Covid. He sucks at masking. :(

☹️

I hope he and everyone around him is OK - especially you!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
☹️

I hope he and everyone around him is OK - especially you!

Thank you so much! He’s almost 70 (!) and still teaching because he loves it. He really isn’t feeling well. Praying he gets well soon. They had to quarantine the entire grade because we have at least four teachers positive now. :(

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Okay.
I get it.
Eco friendly.
Don’t waste.
Reduce reuse recycle.

But honestly, who the heck has time to refold tissues!?!
I don’t even fold the laundry!

:???:

I saw an ad for that. I don't know who would take the time to do that! If I really wanted eco friendly and something I had to fold and take care of, we would use handkerchiefs!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

"Extreme Cold Warning" equates to: - a billion degrees below C when going to work tomorrow AM. ;(

cheers--Sharon

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

"Extreme Cold Warning" equates to: - a billion degrees below C when going to work tomorrow AM. ;(

cheers--Sharon

And as a special one to make you laugh:

It's -5° here in Paris and they have forecasted - gasp- some snow.

Schools will remain closed tomorrow.

I can hear all of Canada laughing right here in my home.

I laughed too.
:lol-2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And as a special one to make you laugh:

It's -5° here in Paris and they have forecasted - gasp- some snow.

Schools will remain closed tomorrow.

I can hear all of Canada laughing right here in my home.

I laughed too.
:lol-2:

You made my day!!!! But man-o-man is it COLD!

Enjoy the snow.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some good things and one bad.

Lucky is in the clear for heart disease. I got her report, her heart is just....large...lol even for a greyhound its large. No signs of heart disease at all, but they will keep a close watch on her because of her age.

They weighed her (of course) and weight is still down, she's up a pound though because I've been feeding her a bit more. We need to find out why her weight is down so much though... Her lungs are clear, no issues there. She still pants but I'm less feeling like the dog is going to have a heart attack and die now and will look to other reasons (she's got arthritis for sure!) I'll discuss that with her vet next week (I'm also considering CBD for her considering I can get the good stuff).

The bad. that damn bill is 700 dollars. OMG... I'm so glad I'm able to get into a place where she gets diagnostics, but wow...

The next good thing: I'm sewing yet another shirt for my love because as promised, I have to do 3. Have not fully started but its in the works. Got some great fabric from Fabric Mart so I'm hopeful this will turn out well!

I also got these buttons from a vintage button seller on Etsy. (they are MOP, so I'm eager to see what they look like when I get them!!)
MOP buttons zebra stripe.jpg

How did they look when you got these?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results