shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
LOL me too. The inaneness of life. Not sure that is even a word but it fits. Or one could just say the insanity that is life. Both inane and insane.

@GlitterInMyHair I would unsubscribe. Not worth it. Hope your delivery arrives by 2:45 though. That would be sweet. Is it by chance bling? 8-)

Not bling, :cry2: just a boring Costco delivery that I definitely do NOT need to sign for, lol

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have a bunch of liars and/or miscreants running for (and the one who is currently) President of the USA. OMG when will the madness end???

helpplease.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
painandsufferingquote.jpg

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
One of my friends is pregnant with twins. I'm pushing hard for the names Olive & Oliver if she is having boy girl twins.

So far, she remains unconvinced, lol.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

For goodness sakes, where is Baby Yoda?:confused:

cheers--Sharon

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uh oh. Insomnia = hypersonic thought processes = conviction that I want to redo bedroom in orange = online shopping (& great sales. I buy cheap stuff because damn cats) = trigger finger on add to cart button = hoping color on computer monitor resembles real life :pray: = angst = insomnia :loopy::wall:

bedding orange bedding.png blackout drapes bedroom curtains.png

area rug and runners bedroom rug.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uh oh. Insomnia = hypersonic thought processes = conviction that I want to redo bedroom in orange = online shopping (& great sales. I buy cheap stuff because damn cats) = trigger finger on add to cart button = hoping color on computer monitor resembles real life :pray: = angst = insomnia :loopy::wall:

Beautiful colors and bedding and drapes but yeah I don't think orange is conducive to relaxing sleep. But take my advice with a grain of salt as the most I sleep is 3-4 hours a night and that is interrupted. Our bedroom is blue and little good that is doing me. So maybe orange is just what you need.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful colors and bedding and drapes but yeah I don't think orange is conducive to relaxing sleep. But take my advice with a grain of salt as the most I sleep is 3-4 hours a night and that is interrupted. Our bedroom is blue and little good that is doing me. So maybe orange is just what you need.

My friend painted her bedroom very dark bottle green and her sleep improved considerably. It looks good with white ceiling and baseboards.

I'm a white walls kind of gal, but painted our bedroom dark greige after her example (we felt we didn't need the extra soothing green, since we didn't have sleep problems..) . We felt our sleep improved also. Ymmv, butjust a thought.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My friend painted her bedroom very dark bottle green and her sleep improved considerably. It looks good with white ceiling and baseboards.

I'm a white walls kind of gal, but painted our bedroom dark greige after her example (we felt we didn't need the extra soothing green, since we didn't have sleep problems..) . We felt our sleep improved also. Ymmv, butjust a thought.

I love white trim and white ceilings. And I also love greige which is interesting because I dislike the color beige. But add gray to it and oooh la la. Glad dark Greige worked so well for you.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata, you evil creature! I JUST got done doing the bedroom in my new place... so can I get a link to that rug? Yanno... just in case I wanted to... um... see it bigger on my screen for any reason... maybe also get other views of it, like in a room setting... because... well... yanno...

:cheeky:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
immortalitywoodyallen.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was not aware they made pet nursing pillows, boy I tell you they really have it all covered at IKEA.

IMG_7794.JPG

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This artist!!!!! :kiss2:
Only putting up one of her images but do visit her website!!
doggie2.jpg

She's also a greyhound owner which of course being another greyhound owner I love that...lol
https://www.facebook.com/madeleine.garcialarsson her dog is Bluethegrey

I want her to do a pic of Lucky. Just have to now choose one!!

mrgrtt123

Rough_Rock
I feel kinda productive after helping my husband on installing the electric running boards on our SUV. He has been into car modification lately and I don't see any problem with it.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do the weirdest stuff when I'm stressed. Today I bought the Dyson Coralle hair straightener and made an appointment to have my eyebrows laminated.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never been so impatient waiting for something in my life.
If it doesn’t mail tomorrow there will be so much sadness.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do the weirdest stuff when I'm stressed. Today I bought the Dyson Coralle hair straightener and made an appointment to have my eyebrows laminated.

Oh I’m so curious how the Dyson stacks up! Do you think it’s worth it?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I’m so curious how the Dyson stacks up! Do you think it’s worth it?

I'll let you know when I get it. Just ordered yesterday. For the price, it better be fabulous.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I downsized from a queen size mattress to a full size, using a knife. It took about 6 minutes and was incredibly easy. *SLICE*

I’m one of those people who expect the worst and I was shocked at how wrong I was to expect a hassle. This makes me think that all the other stuff I’ve been putting off with expectations of difficulty will wind up being a total breeze.

Last edited:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I downsized from a queen size mattress to a full size, using a knife. It took about 6 minutes and was incredibly easy. *SLICE*

I’m one of those people who expect the worst and I was shocked at how wrong I was to expect a hassle. This makes me feel think that all the other stuff I’ve been putting off with expectations of difficulty will wind up being a total breeze.

Great job @PreRaphaelite !
I am a DIY-er by nature, and sometimes you can fix and/or modify something without spending more money on a replacement.

A wise man once told me (it was my super-cool neighbor):
"It's mine and l'll f*ck it up if I want to!"
Words to live by.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Great job @PreRaphaelite !
I am a DIY-er by nature, and sometimes you can fix and/or modify something without spending more money on a replacement.

A wise man once told me (it was my super-cool neighbor):
"It's mine and l'll f*ck it up if I want to!"
Words to live by.

Haha! This is the essence of the Right-to-Repair movement, despite best efforts of corporate lobbyists!

I’m not sure how powerful the springless mattress lobby is, really. But I’m spoiling for a fight. Come at me, bro!

Just kidding. Please nobody report me to the bedroom furniture police.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just kidding. Please nobody report me to the bedroom furniture police.

Well, okay, I won't report you for mutilating a mattress with a knife, but if you tear off the "do not remove this upon penalty of death" tag, I'm going to tattle on you,

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Ha!
I actually just cursed someone for doing that! I inherited half a dozen white goose down comforters and the ones from the Company Store still had heavy fabric tags securely sewn on.... whereas the ones without tags are just as nice but I have no way of knowing where they were made. Argh.

I'm going to cut down the un-tagged ones into cat beds (ooh who wouldn't want a tall stack of machine washable/dryable goose down cat beds??). My girl takes her beauty sleep seriously - and she likes to help with laundry too.
IMG_2816.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
(ooh who wouldn't want a tall stack of machine washable/dryable goose down cat beds?

Fair warning, there are quite a few cats that will pee on anything containing down. Hope yours isn't one of them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results