I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Date: 12/16/2009 2:08:12 AM
Author: Linda W
Date: 12/15/2009 1:30:25 PM

Author: OUpeargirl

Date: 12/15/2009 1:27:12 PM

Author: NakedFinger

UGG boots aren''t cute...PERIOD.

Not at all. But they keep my feet soooo toasty!

I just bought their new Oxford shoe and I LOVE them. My tootsies are nice and warm.

I have two pairs now and I love them! Because they are so... cool... ya know...

Actually I saw a mother with two LITTLE girls at the mall the other day. All 3 had matching Uggs in the same style and color and the same leggings. How cute..........
5.gif
3.gif
Start those girls off young! Just kidding. But no really. I own two pairs and they are heaven!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 11:23:28 PM
Author: trillionaire
Why am I just now discovering the show ''Big Bang Theory''?
33.gif

To hulu!
I just discovered it a few months ago when they showed an episode on a flight I was on. Hilarious! It''s on my DVR list now.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Today is the first day this week it is not raining and disgusting and I can go out and ride my new bike. I''m very excited. I woke up last Thursday and decided I needed one, so I got one!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I'm going to a Christmas program at my son's school later, wrapping gifts, enjoying a Peppermint Mocha, baking goodies and generally getting into the Holly Jolly spirit! Falalala Lalalalala!!

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Last night I kept thinking, "I really miss Vampire wine (imported from Transylvania) I wish I could find some in Mass."

Oh, hisdiamondgirl- look up Kenneht Cole boots. Found some super cool heeled boots that hade the tag ''wide calf''. As a former athlete and dancer, they actually fit my cows.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I had a meal catered in for the whole plant for the holiday. Turkey, ham, noodles, dressing, potatoes, dessert.......
The only people who commented were those with complaints. I realize you can''t make everyone happy, but why don''t people say thank you or nice job anymore?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I made really yum cheese tortellini last night.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just ordered the CUTEST leopard print pajamas off the evil internet. Since I was already on the site I got the zebra print ones too. And I don''t even wear pajamas...
3.gif

leopard1.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you just see me lounging around the house in these with a glass of wine in one hand and my laptop logged on to PS in the other?!

zebra1.jpg

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 10:32:07 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
I just ordered the CUTEST leopard print pajamas off the evil internet. Since I was already on the site I got the zebra print ones too. And I don''t even wear pajamas...
3.gif
I lurve these! Where did you find them?

April20

Ideal_Rock
I just checked in for my flight tomorrow morning. I''m #1 of 5 on the upgrade list as of now. I want an upgrade! But not a much as I want an upgrade for the flight back!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2009 10:38:06 AM
Author: April20

Date: 12/16/2009 10:32:07 AM
3.gif
I lurve these! Where did you find them?
pinchrosemary[dot]com

The site is a bear to navigate though, so maybe get there through thefind[dot]com and type in "fleece print pajama."

I also saw them in the bloomingdales catalog, but I can''t find them on their site.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Toys R Us has just now shipped the item that was supposed to arrive today. They said they think that it will arrive on the 24th. That is too close for comfort especially since it is being delivered to work so DH doesn''t see it. I have to cross my fingers and hope that it comes before that or it arrives before I leave for the day. I will have a fit if I do not have it for Christmas.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 10:32:55 AM
Can you just see me lounging around the house in these with a glass of wine in one hand and my laptop logged on to PS in the other?!

I''m a total pajama girl.. And this is how you should imagine me most evenings.. Except I have a pair of tiger print. Rarrr.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2009 10:05:40 AM
Author: Starset Princess
I had a meal catered in for the whole plant for the holiday. Turkey, ham, noodles, dressing, potatoes, dessert.......

The only people who commented were those with complaints. I realize you can''t make everyone happy, but why don''t people say thank you or nice job anymore?

7.gif
38.gif

Good job, SP!
36.gif
Thank goodness for the elves who help make the season a little brighter even though it isn''t part of their job description!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 10:12:57 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Date: 12/15/2009 10:09:26 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

Date: 12/15/2009 9:36:09 PM

Author: thing2of2

I am so glad to be done with the GRE! And grad school crap!

Me too!!!
Yay for you both!!!! That''s huge!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks Kaleigh! And yay for us, Tacori! We both better get in after all this!

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
A client just came up to me and said "Wow, great eyebrows! You must have spent some time on those?" (?)

I answered back with "Thank you so much for noticing, sir ...they''re implants."

He looked totally stunned
9.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''m not done Christmas Shopping
32.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 9:50:51 PM
Author: packrat
London just tied a shoe all by herself.

Wow!!! That''s exciting!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 11:23:28 PM
Author: trillionaire
Why am I just now discovering the show ''Big Bang Theory''?
33.gif

To hulu!

I love this show! I''ve watched since the first episode. I just got my inlaws to watch it and they love it too. They wouldn''t watch it because they thought it was ''Unchristian''.....

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 11:19:10 AM
Author: dragonfly411
I''m not done Christmas Shopping
32.gif
I haven''t started.

Well except for DD''s gifts which she played with yesterday because her parents are children
20.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
My button fern plant is dead. I''m so good with plants, it''s just those are so delicate and if forgotten one day too long, they shrivel up for good. I''m sad
7.gif

I''m still in my PJs with no makeup.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I can fit into my skinny pants again! YES! Too bad it''s right before the holidays when I always balloon up....
14.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
i wonder if the mail brought me my packages...

April20

Ideal_Rock
I''m procrastinating, something I excel at, my posting in this thread.

MC, I''m still in PJs with no makeup on either. Only I''m on the east coast and it''s 1230 PM. In my defense, I''m going for a bike ride later and didn''t want to put on nice clothes only to change into work out clothes later. Plus my house is cold and my PJs are warmer than my workout clothes.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 12:31:02 PM

MC, I''m still in PJs with no makeup on either. Only I''m on the east coast and it''s 1230 PM. In my defense, I''m going for a bike ride later and didn''t want to put on nice clothes only to change into work out clothes later. Plus my house is cold and my PJs are warmer than my workout clothes.
hehehe I''m on the west coast and it''s 9:41. Gotta get dressed, do hair, etc. My dh complained last night about me not keeping up my end-of-the-deal (aka taking care of the house as my "job")

My cat now has 305 facebook friends.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 12:42:13 PM
Author: MC

Date: 12/16/2009 12:31:02 PM

hehehe I''m on the west coast and it''s 9:41. Gotta get dressed, do hair, etc. My dh complained last night about me not keeping up my end-of-the-deal (aka taking care of the house as my ''job'')

My cat now has 305 facebook friends.
I''ve been on conference calls all day long and I keep thinking, these people have no idea they''re talking to me in my PJs with no makeup and slippers on. I''m on the road the rest of the week, so I''ll have to be SHOWERED and presentable ALL.DAY.LONG.

My friend''s dog had a MySpace page for a while. I thought about setting up Chester (our dog) a FB page. I don''t think he''ll have as many friends as your cat. Heck, I don''t have as many friends as your cat!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My partner just called and told me that she promised her three year old niece that she could name the new kitten since she was so upset when the adult cat when to the great litter box in the sky a few months ago. The new kitten has been officially named Mrs. Yum Yum Peaches. Oh, and as if Yum Yum Peaches isn't bad enough, it's actually a MR. cat, not a MRS. cat. LOL!!! My partner asked what she should do, but my philosophy is a promise is a promise, so if you tell little three year old Courtney that she can name the new kitty and new kitty becomes Mrs. Yum Yum Peaches, well there you go!!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic news, Cehra!!! What a relief that must be!
36.gif

Onward and forward, girl!!!
35.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 1:43:00 PM
My partner just called and told me that she promised her three year old niece that she could name the new kitten since she was so upset when the adult cat when to the great litter box in the sky a few months ago. The new kitten has been officially named Mrs. Yum Yum Peaches. Oh, and as if Yum Yum Peaches isn''t bad enough, it''s actually a MR. cat, not a MRS. cat. LOL!!! My partner asked what she should do, but my philosophy is a promise is a promise, so if you tell little three year old Courtney that she can name the new kitty and new kitty becomes Mrs. Yum Yum Peaches, well there you go!!!
NEVER allow a kid to name a pet
2.gif
. . .Maybe call your kitty Peaches for short (when the niece isn''t around)?

After my son got his betta, he came up with the worst names. All from a video game he loves called Starcraft. He liked Zerg and Protoss. . .for a cute sweet innocent little fish! Finally, I got him to name him Blue because that is what color he is.

Right now we have a pregnant guppy. . .can''t wait for the influx of bizarre names (that is if the adult guppies don''t eat all the babies - which they''re often inclined to do.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results