shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want a Reeses peanut butter cup. Right. now.
18.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad to be done with the GRE! And grad school crap!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
REAL friends don't introduce friends to super-addictive computer games. Even gemstone related games.
3.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love that TBS plays old episodes of the Office now.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
DD did great on her Econ final, and days away from graduating early. woohooooo.

DS aced his Arabic final, he''s well on his way....

Hubby and I gave birth to 2 kids that are way smarter than we are......
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
London just tied a shoe all by herself.

HVVS

Brilliant_Rock
I think I'm done with small town living. I want to walk down the street and see some prosperity, and stuff that dazzles me, for a change, like I used to see when I lived in the city. I don't want to play bingo. I don't want to go bowling. I hate deer on the roads. I hate deer hunting. I just hate deer. Heck, shoot all them deer, puhlease! Just don't talk me to death about it!
9.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 9:36:09 PM
Author: thing2of2

YaYAYAYAY!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

Me too!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 10:09:26 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Me too!!!
Yay for you both!!!! That''s huge!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lisa!
16.gif
Fingers crossed I get in!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Why am I just now discovering the show ''Big Bang Theory''?
33.gif

To hulu!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wanna say that I didn''t have to get a biopsy, the ultrasound and xray looked clean and all it cost me was a lot of time that I didn''t have and now I''m going to be pulling an all nighter trying to make up for it and get ready for the movers tomorrow but I can relax about having cancer or some other severe illness that would keep me from going at all!

Wish me the ability to be productive and stay awake... they arrive in 12 hours!!!!!!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
BTW I like this thread, but I hope we start a new one every week because those 400 page threads scare me!!!!

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
At what point did it become acceptable to use apostrophes incorrectly? On signs, newspapers and in magazines, I see apostrophes written to denote plurality rather than possession or a contraction. I get it when a coworker has a "brain fart" occasionally, but it has become clear that SO many people aren''t even aware they are doing it in error! It is one of those things that I think makes a person look less intelligent. (Whether or not it is warranted.)

A local chiropractor has a large sign that reads: "Walk In''s Welcome." The front door of a local MRI site reads "Joe Schmoe and John Doe MD''s." Am I the only one fanatical enough to get annoyed?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love my friends, they make me smile.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2009 11:23:28 PM
Author: trillionaire
Why am I just now discovering the show 'Big Bang Theory'?
33.gif

Newlywed?
11.gif
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2009 10:02:44 PM
Author: HVVS
I think I''m done with small town living. I want to walk down the street and see some prosperity, and stuff that dazzles me, for a change, like I used to see when I lived in the city. I don''t want to play bingo. I don''t want to go bowling. I hate deer on the roads. I hate deer hunting. I just hate deer. Heck, shoot all them deer, puhlease! Just don''t talk me to death about it!
9.gif
And to this I have to respond: the grass is always greener!

HVVS: I went from rural small town to big cities back to rural small town. I am on the opposite end of what you''re feeling again...but that will surely change once my wanderlust returns!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2009 12:06:28 AM
Author: Kaleigh
I love my friends, they make me smile.
Well that was just sweet. And it made ME smile! Friendships are those intentional and oftentimes random things life gives us to remind us that things are still on the upswing, methinks.
9.gif
35.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2009 11:33:57 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
I just wanna say that I didn't have to get a biopsy, the ultrasound and xray looked clean and all it cost me was a lot of time that I didn't have and now I'm going to be pulling an all nighter trying to make up for it and get ready for the movers tomorrow but I can relax about having cancer or some other severe illness that would keep me from going at all!

Wish me the ability to be productive and stay awake... they arrive in 12 hours!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Pulling an all-nighter is definitely the lesser of those two evils!

Good luck!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2009 12:22:59 AM
Author: kenny
Date: 12/15/2009 11:23:28 PM

Author: trillionaire

Why am I just now discovering the show ''Big Bang Theory''?
33.gif

Newlywed?
11.gif
9.gif

*** snort! ***

I have a friend that only calls me to complain about things. Even her voicemails are about complaining. I am avoiding her because I know when I see her she is only going to complain the ENTIRE TIME.

She was never like this before....

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just canned FIVE JARS of APPLE BUTTER!!!!! only 25 to go...

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The concert I attended tonight ended with the Hallelujah Chorus.

The audience was not invited to participate because the performance was being recorded.

It was easy to pick out the singers in the audience -- and fun to watch them struggle with the ban!
9.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For the record, I DID NOT sing.

I did hum... enthusiastically but very softly... and I was way in the back of the hall.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 1:30:25 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
Date: 12/15/2009 1:27:12 PM

Author: NakedFinger

UGG boots aren''t cute...PERIOD.

Not at all. But they keep my feet soooo toasty!

I just bought their new Oxford shoe and I LOVE them. My tootsies are nice and warm.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 10:02:44 PM
Author: HVVS
I think I'm done with small town living. I want to walk down the street and see some prosperity, and stuff that dazzles me, for a change, like I used to see when I lived in the city. I don't want to play bingo. I don't want to go bowling. I hate deer on the roads. I hate deer hunting. I just hate deer. Heck, shoot all them deer, puhlease! Just don't talk me to death about it!
9.gif
Lord, right now I'd give just about anything to see a deer, or a single tree, instead of concrete, glass and metal everywhere. And crowds, deranged, noisy crowds doing Christmas shopping. I'm sooo tired of the big city.
40.gif
I'm born and raised capital city girl for the record. I guess monarch is right: the grass is always greener!

BTW, just yesterday I'd been informed that we're not doing any Xmas decorations at the office this year. The owners thought it wasn't appropriate for a serious company to have them. Are you friggin kidding me?! A little Christmas tree and a couple garlands in the lobby are unprofessional? I'm so mad I could strangle those guys (with a garland preferably! lol)

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 7:41:14 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Date: 12/15/2009 10:15:58 AM
Author: fiery
I stepped in a huge puddle of water this morning.

So did I!
And now so did I. I haven't left the house yet, so this means I need to get the roofers back to take another look. Kaleigh, I share your pain!

HVVS

Brilliant_Rock
And to this I have to respond: the grass is always greener!

HVVS: I went from rural small town to big cities back to rural small town. I am on the opposite end of what you''re feeling again...but that will surely change once my wanderlust returns!

Crop farming, I would find interesting. Raising livestock, or children, which is pretty much the same thing except you do it in your home without any lucrative government subsidies
2.gif
11.gif
9.gif
are not for me! What I can''t stand is small town family life. Double for small town child rearing with no money. Some women love that life, but it''s not for me. Living in a city and working for a large corporation, all I ever heard about family life was the 2-minute executive summary of how well the all kids are doing. I''d love to be back there. Too bad that business was bought out and shut down.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results