shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Aww, me too. When I read that I was thinking about all my beloved furry babies who are now gone and my grandmother. I miss them so much still.

Especially Francesca. My heart kitty who died far too young.

Life is challenging and death even more so for those left behind...but I am grateful for the time we had together.

I treasure the memories. She was the sweetest girl. My baby.
And she is forever in my heart.

francescalayinginthesun.jpeg

You made me ugly cry. I love you for it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_5407.jpeg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In Stuttgard, Arkansas.

If I were inclined to burglary, I'd buy a modest diamond, get the gun and then rob the store for the big bling =)2. (I'm always startled by how easily evil thoughts slip into my consciousness.)

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas to me....I stopped in on a whim for a test drive and Voilá!

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 5.32.22 PM.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas to me....I stopped in on a whim for a test drive and Voilá!

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 5.32.22 PM.png

Congratulations! Love it!! Is this an X3? If so, I love mine!! So happy with it for three years!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this an X3?

X5 and loaded with features that it'll take me years to learn how to use. Gesture control -- that one will probably get me in trouble. I was skeptical that I'd like the head-up display but proved myself wrong, LOL. I had no intention of buying today as I was also considering Porche, Volvo, and Genesis. With a $20,000 trade-in for my Benz and DH's negotiating skills, we got a great deal.

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
well im replying well into December
but only if they are good ones !
i watched the Eurika christmas show last week and really enjoyed it
it was purley coincidence i was watching it this time of year
1702076659115.png

OMG, I loved that show!

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
X5 and loaded with features that it'll take me years to learn how to use. Gesture control -- that one will probably get me in trouble. I was skeptical that I'd like the head-up display but proved myself wrong, LOL. I had no intention of buying today as I was also considering Porche, Volvo, and Genesis. With a $20,000 trade-in for my Benz and DH's negotiating skills, we got a great deal.

Congratulations on your gorgeous new car. I have to ask…what is “Gesture Control”? Is that now included with luxury cars? Does it make the appropriate “ gesture “ for you when someone cuts you off in traffic? If it does, I’m trading in my 3 year old Lexus and going into serious debt for that feature! I thought I could be satisfied with Blind Side Monitoring and heated seats but now I want Gesture Control too!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to ask…what is “Gesture Control”?
Hahaha. I wish it made appropriate gestures to rude drivers. I don't find gesture control to be of much use because my car can be operated entirely by my personal assistant. I say "hey bmw" and tell it what I want it to do and it does it (example: find a radio station, adjust heat or air conditioning, open window, find a parking spot and park car, and so much more). This has become a necessary feature when car manufacturers decided to decrease or eliminate buttons/knobs and go to all digital display.

Here's some of the gestures that I could use if there were not 4 other ways to do the same things.

Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 7.10.17 PM.png

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
That’s really convenient. You must have been a very good girl this year. Santa broght you quite the gift! I confess that I’m very intimidated by all the technology loaded into my car. I will never understand it all.
Happy holidays!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, well, if you're ever feeling like you might be incompetent.

I spent half an hour on my back porch in the freeze hoping to see meteors in the middle of the night.

It was the 12th.
200w (5).gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, well, if you're ever feeling like you might be incompetent.

I spent half an hour on my back porch in the freeze hoping to see meteors in the middle of the night.

It was the 12th.
200w (5).gif

Aww don't feel bad. It absolutely sounds like something I would do! I can relate!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iwillloveyoutiltheendoftime.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gary B of Finewater Gems listed a new blue Sapphire today in his IG.

I read the description and thought this would cost xxx amount in USD.

Went to his website to check the price of the stone, and bingo - my guess was 0.72% over the listed price!!!

I was rather pleased with myself with that - small things like this makes me happy!

DK :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Due to having cataract surgery in both eyes I stopped weightlifting for approximately 5 weeks. And I lost three lbs. Only change I made. Resuming weightlifting today! It really makes a difference!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Due to having cataract surgery in both eyes I stopped weightlifting for approximately 5 weeks. And I lost three lbs. Only change I made. Resuming weightlifting today! It really makes a difference!

@missy Hope you’re seeing clearly now!!
As for the weight loss, I lost six pounds in the past month or so but I think it is stress related. Perhaps partly for you too? ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Hope you’re seeing clearly now!!
As for the weight loss, I lost six pounds in the past month or so but I think it is stress related. Perhaps partly for you too? ❤️
Thank you! Yes, I’m pleased with my vision knock wood.

I’m sorry about your weight loss! Sending you big gentle hugs sweet friend ♥️

Regarding my weight loss I don’t think so because this has been my (not so) new normal…as you know life is challenging and has been for a long time now. I really think it’s the fact I had to d/c weights for a month plus while I healed.

Anyway we’ll see as today is the day I resume weightlifting. I’ll let you know :kiss:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_5568.jpeg

#nobaddogs #onlybadowners #savealife #animalsrock

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@missy I love pitties! I would never judge a dog breed, as my little Coton was sure to bite anyone and was just a snippy little guy. The only dog breed I've known to attack four people over the years, including myself, was a golden. I love goldens and would never judge the breed, but you never know what a dog has experienced in its life. After I was bitten, I cried and cried, worried about what the dog had been through.

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
IMG_5568.jpeg

#nobaddogs #onlybadowners #savealife #animalsrock

Missy, I absolutely love this! We rescued a pit bull 2 years ago. I found him dying of Parvo on our street corner. Some SOB threw him ( we named him Henry) out to suffer and die. Henry is the sweetest,smartest, funniest dog we have ever had, and we’ve rescued nine dogs over the years. He is also the only dog that I was never hesitant to open his mouth and take out the bottle cap or whatever else he had picked up before we realized it. We love him to the moon and back. Yes, it is usually the result of cruel human treatment that has given pit bulls their undeserved bad reputation . It’s a big problem in my city. The picture below is of Henry at our Vet’s clinic the morning we found him. He was one sick puppy! 20211101_100040.jpeg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Insomnia aside...
This Sou'easter is weirding me out.
It's going to be 55 degrees tomorrow. Hard rain. In Maine, in December. It feels wrong. Spirit Baby and I are wearing the same expression.
Hope everybody is doing okay and staying safe down the 'board with the flooding. It's pretty hairy in some places.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I absolutely love this! We rescued a pit bull 2 years ago. I found him dying of Parvo on our street corner. Some SOB threw him ( we named him Henry) out to suffer and die. Henry is the sweetest,smartest, funniest dog we have ever had, and we’ve rescued nine dogs over the years. He is also the only dog that I was never hesitant to open his mouth and take out the bottle cap or whatever else he had picked up before we realized it. We love him to the moon and back. Yes, it is usually the result of cruel human treatment that has given pit bulls their undeserved bad reputation . It’s a big problem in my city. The picture below is of Henry at our Vet’s clinic the morning we found him. He was one sick puppy! 20211101_100040.jpeg

Awww he is precious!!! Thank you so much for saving him!!! I am crying right now. I wish more people were like you. It is truly heartbreaking how so many think animals are disposable. And mistreat them. Animals are the best among us.
Thank you @jeaniefish ❤️

I prefer the company of animals to most people.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results