shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to monopolize this thread these past 2 days. But I have to give accolades once again to my dh who took apart my extra Precor treadmill just now (3 hours) and moved the other one to where the original one was. All to make room for my newest exercise equipment. My weight machine is getting delivered tomorrow morning woohoo. Very excited.

004E81AA-41E8-4703-BD8D-3B0D04E00F80.jpeg D805301A-7209-4F7E-95A9-1450DF97B0B2.jpeg

And the space where it’s going to be placed.

CD87D627-18E9-4FB6-9267-511B59AE503B.jpeg

Newer treadmill in new position in room.

894C5CD7-4191-44F1-ACB3-B28C04B7ED94.jpeg

What my new machine looks like.

9C20F896-0513-48D1-9F40-DB560DA6B6F9.jpeg

Can you tell I’m excited? :lol:

Greg's the man!

fdc89

Rough_Rock
Hi I'm new to LoupeTroop thanks to Pricescope and am lost looking for diamonds, don't they have a filter or search bar I couldn't find anywhere on their website. TIA.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to monopolize this thread these past 2 days. But I have to give accolades once again to my dh who took apart my extra Precor treadmill just now (3 hours) and moved the other one to where the original one was. All to make room for my newest exercise equipment. My weight machine is getting delivered tomorrow morning woohoo. Very excited.

004E81AA-41E8-4703-BD8D-3B0D04E00F80.jpeg D805301A-7209-4F7E-95A9-1450DF97B0B2.jpeg

And the space where it’s going to be placed.

CD87D627-18E9-4FB6-9267-511B59AE503B.jpeg

Newer treadmill in new position in room.

894C5CD7-4191-44F1-ACB3-B28C04B7ED94.jpeg

What my new machine looks like.

9C20F896-0513-48D1-9F40-DB560DA6B6F9.jpeg

Can you tell I’m excited? :lol:

@missy You have such a good dh! It’s a great workout room now! What a beautiful view too! I think your new machine needs some bedazzling and then it will be perfect! :bigsmile:

voce

Ideal_Rock
I just want to say, I'm super excited about the new book release in the Cormoran Strike series, Troubled Blood. It's getting released in Audible format September 15. Guess who's going to binge listen? :mrgreen2: :mrgreen2: :mrgreen2:

I'm the only person I know who prefers J K Rowling's adult detective novels to Harry Potter books. Speak up if you're also a fan of her mystery writing.

Last edited:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matata I knew my pizza was done when the pepperoni was "banana up" 20200827_172659.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I knew my pizza was done when the pepperoni was "banana up"

Yum, tasty. Two of the pieces on the edge are crispy good but those in the middle are barely half way "bananas up". Still too flaccid by my standards.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yum, tasty. Two of the pieces on the edge are crispy good but those in the middle are barely half way "bananas up". Still too flaccid by my standards.
I told someone last night that you and I can't meet in person. We would end up in jail and I'd be your bitch. Baahhaahahahahhaahha

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I told someone last night that you and I can't meet in person. We would end up in jail and I'd be your bitch. Baahhaahahahahhaahha

:lol: I couldn’t help but laughter out loud..You guys are hysterical!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found my earrings and put them in an easy to find spot! Now I can give them away.

@lyra Great news! Where did you find them? Are you giving them to your daughter?

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee both were in jewelry boxes of course. I just hadn't checked them. I had to loupe one pair to be sure it was real, lol. I have 2 daughters. Actually, my husband bought my eldest daughter a pair of diamond earrings for her wedding(which is postponed now until next year sadly), so I'll give one of the other pairs to my youngest daughter. I think they are around the same size, small .40ctw.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can't really share elsewhere....so....

I've made my appointment for my tattoo coverup. :oops2: Paid a small deposit (that goes toward the whole price and my designer will be doing some drawings)....

I know this is minor, but hubby detests tattoos, but mine has needed updating for many years....like I got it before we ever met....we've been married for 22 years.....I'm both terrified and excited.....

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Covid boredom has set in and it’s my birthday next week. I received silk screen prints of beer labels as an early birthday gift and decided to redecorate my tiny bedroom around the pictures.

I did it Trading Spaces style and set myself a $1000 budget. Channeled my inner Hildi and glued tiles to the wall.

Just really happy with it and wanted to share it somewhere (yes I have a stuffed shark rather than accent pillows meh).

5B52960D-767C-4909-B2C7-E11A00618AC1.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Covid boredom has set in and it’s my birthday next week. I received silk screen prints of beer labels as an early birthday gift and decided to redecorate my tiny bedroom around the pictures.

I did it Trading Spaces style and set myself a $1000 budget. Channeled my inner Hildi and glued tiles to the wall.

Just really happy with it and wanted to share it somewhere (yes I have a stuffed shark rather than accent pillows meh).

Nice job! Your room looks great!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee both were in jewelry boxes of course. I just hadn't checked them. I had to loupe one pair to be sure it was real, lol. I have 2 daughters. Actually, my husband bought my eldest daughter a pair of diamond earrings for her wedding(which is postponed now until next year sadly), so I'll give one of the other pairs to my youngest daughter. I think they are around the same size, small .40ctw.

I’m so happy you found them! Now if I can find my favorite bracelet...:cry:

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
I just realized that I used to update this thread about Laenah the cat, who was diagnosed with end stage kidney disease about 3 years ago. We were told that she wouldn’t make it more than a few months.

Well that’s her in the photo. She responded very well to fluid therapy and her bloodwork has remained normal even though she is down to one very scarred kidney. We give her fluids twice per week. She’s an old lady now at 18, but still a complete nuisance. Here she is blocking me from getting into bed. It’s her’s now.

D0AA5E95-CB74-46DB-A69E-71A5B8B4870F.jpeg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

I am loving that face right now, "Just try me."

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy your workout room is incredible.

Thank you @chemgirl. Working out is my respite and helps quiet my sometimes overactive mind and brings me peace. It is definitely an indulgence because I have a workout room in each home but it is an indulgence necessary for my sanity.

That is a beautiful room. Nicely done. Feels like an oasis amidst all we are going through in this world. You are talented.

I just realized that I used to update this thread about Laenah the cat, who was diagnosed with end stage kidney disease about 3 years ago. We were told that she wouldn’t make it more than a few months.

Well that’s her in the photo. She responded very well to fluid therapy and her bloodwork has remained normal even though she is down to one very scarred kidney. We give her fluids twice per week. She’s an old lady now at 18, but still a complete nuisance. Here she is blocking me from getting into bed. It’s her’s now.

Laenah is a beautiful old lady. Gorgeous. And so happy she is doing well despite her health challenges! And haha what an expression. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I read this and it moved me. Sharing for those who might feel similarly. ❤️

Frida Kahlo to her husband...
"I'm not asking you to kiss me, nor apologize to me when I think you're wrong. I won't even ask you to hug me when I need it most. I don't ask you to tell me how beautiful I am, even if it's a lie, nor write me anything beautiful. I won't even ask you to call me to tell me how your day went, nor tell me you miss me. I won't ask you to thank me for everything I do for you, nor to care about me when my soul is down, and of course, I won't ask you to support me in my decisions. I won't even ask you to listen to me when I have a thousand stories to tell you. I won't ask you to do anything, not even be by my side forever. Because if I have to ask you, I don't want it anymore.”

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@december-fire I saw you posting and wanted to let you know that I still want to make a marshmallow in mouth shirt. In home B, my neighbor is a graphic designer. I want him to take that image and add the phrase around it, and properly design it for a tee, if you're still open to letting me have a copy of that picture. Could you search for me on loupetroop?

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PintoBean ,

An Alert appeared on my screen that you were talking about me!

I see I was mistaken and you're talking to me, not about me. :D

I've been AWOL. I hope to be around more now.

I'll look for you on loupetroop!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It is getting darker earlier. What the hell am I supposed to do? Ugh.

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It is getting darker earlier. What the hell am I supposed to do? Ugh.

cheers--Sharon

Go to bed earlier ❤️ It’s a wonderful excuse. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results