shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I managed to find one of his previous owners. They kept him outdoors despite contract with rescue. They didn't search for him. I had to find them. He has been listed as abandoned by previous owners and officially adopted by me. (Believe it or not, he is quite happy in this picture. Sitting on DH and purring.)

IMG_20190812_232547440.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I managed to find one of his previous owners. They kept him outdoors despite contract with rescue. They didn't search for him. I had to find them. He has been listed as abandoned by previous owners and officially adopted by me. (Believe it or not, he is quite happy in this picture. Sitting on DH and purring.)

IMG_20190812_232547440.jpg

Aww congrats @TooPatient! To both you and your lucky furry new baby. What a wonderful addition to your family. Thank you for being such a caring individual. If the world had more people like you it would be a pretty darn nice world.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both Greg and I are crying this morning because we miss our darling girl Francesca so very much. It feels like a gut punch whenever I think of her. Our hearts hurt so much knowing she is gone. We miss her sweet and sassy personality and the way she would knead us and nurse and purr. She was such a loving girl. Dearest Francesca we will always love you.

Frankie At Sunset.jpg

She was a sun worshiper and heat seeker. She loved the sun.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

REALLY enjoyed the women's final in the US open! What a nail biter!!!!

cheers--Sharon

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

REALLY enjoyed the women's final in the US open! What a nail biter!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Congrats on your girl’s big win! It’s exciting to watch a new champion emerge - especially one that’s so young - and it must be especially exciting for the canuks!

(I got to spend a few days in Canada last week, by the way. We had to get from the Lake Superior side of Minnesota to the North Dakota side and decided to go via Canada. Dropped back down into the US yesterday. We decided the license plates were right: everyone we ran into in Manitoba was really friendly!)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your girl’s big win! It’s exciting to watch a new champion emerge - especially one that’s so young - and it must be especially exciting for the canuks!

(I got to spend a few days in Canada last week, by the way. We had to get from the Lake Superior side of Minnesota to the North Dakota side and decided to go via Canada. Dropped back down into the US yesterday. We decided the license plates were right: everyone we ran into in Manitoba was really friendly!)

Yes, it was lovely to see great tennis. The court play--sublime. Champions--both!!

Next time, VRB, come to Calgary!:wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
6AC908A8-31AE-415D-815B-2C962C4DD551.jpeg

If ever there was a piece of art that should hang on every PSer’s wall!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a great day (well, at least I got a LOT of tedious tasks done - had 5 appointments, went shopping etc etc), until I realized tonight that I was only wearing one of my 11mmWSS studs. NO idea how long it's been missing. sad :((. It's not in my clothes...
I love those! Finding dust please, dear PSers

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a great day (well, at least I got a LOT of tedious tasks done - had 5 appointments, went shopping etc etc), until I realized tonight that I was only wearing one of my 11mmWSS studs. NO idea how long it's been missing. sad :((. It's not in my clothes...
I love those! Finding dust please, dear PSers

I'm sorry :(
Sending bucketloads of stud finding dust your way @kipari !
Did you drive? Did you search the car cushions? Between the car door and frame? Call everywhere you went today and ask if anyone found it. Good luck and my fingers and toes are crossed you will find it.

***DUST***DUST***DUST***

GOODLUCKDUST.GIF

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @missy for the mega bucket of dust and your great suggestions !! It's already half past ten p.m. here, but ill definitely call everywhere tomorrow morning.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some people have hilariously bad social skills/bad manners, and whereas I'd take it all personally when I was young, these days it makes me LOL!

A friend was coming into town for tomorrow, and I'd arranged spa treatments for us. This morning, I get an email saying she's canceled her trip "given other things going on" and said she'd see me next time she's up near my way. No apology or explanation. :lol:

I was fine about it, I just said "No problem. See you another time!" Just makes me LOL how some people can be so unself-aware. I mean, I didn't take offense, but I'm sure some people would've. Imagine having such a lack of social skills that you go around risking offending people without really knowing it or meaning to. "Oh, I can't come after all. See you another time." :lol-2: No reason cited, not even a "sorry." Bahahhaaa!

Now I'm trying to rearrange the spa treatments and hope they don't charge me!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sick of getting these random headaches where either side of my temples or my eye hurts...aaargh:(sad

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He looks like a big lover @TooPatient ! I'm so glad you adopted him! He reminds me of my boy Boo Boo. Sweet and purrs all the time!
IMG_20190509_194341136.jpg

Dont ask me why that is sooo huge!
You said I snore like boo boo!!! :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm smarting over the way my boss spoke to me - condescending, demeaning... he was taking it out on me after having his ass handed to him by the client during a meeting.

I know, it's not me, it's him... it's not him, it's me... lolol

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm smarting over the way my boss spoke to me - condescending, demeaning... he was taking it out on me after having his ass handed to him by the client during a meeting.

I know, it's not me, it's him... it's not him, it's me... lolol

I dislike it when people take out their stress on those around them! I hope he pulls his head out of his ass soon. Maybe even with an apology!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, I'm sorry. I've had those moments at work too, and they truly suck, because you can't let rip at your boss the way you can in your personal life if someone speaks to you like that.

One time, I actually asked for a meeting with my boss the next day and I told him that what he said was unfair. He told me I have a right to feel that way. It was years ago, so I can't really remember, but I did go back to him with it. Actually, come to think of it, there were two other times when I had a word with him over something he'd said. Perhaps that's an option, instead of suffering in silence?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both Greg and I are crying this morning because we miss our darling girl Francesca so very much. It feels like a gut punch whenever I think of her. Our hearts hurt so much knowing she is gone. We miss her sweet and sassy personality and the way she would knead us and nurse and purr. She was such a loving girl. Dearest Francesca we will always love you.

Frankie At Sunset.jpg

She was a sun worshiper and heat seeker. She loved the sun.
I’m so sorry @missy..I really understand...When I lost my dog Gordie..I couldn’t stop crying when I saw another Golden Retriever without crying my eyes out in front of strangers...I did that for two years...At home it was worse. It hurts so much...xxxxooooo

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry @missy..I really understand...When I lost my dog Gordie..I couldn’t stop crying when I saw another Golden Retriever without crying my eyes out in front of strangers...I did that for two years...At home it was worse. It hurts so much...xxxxooooo

Joanne, thank you. The pain is indescribable and I know you get it. It hurts so much when I think of her and that she didn't get her last summer at the shore house. I so wanted her to have this one last summer. She loved it here and we had just been here for a few weeks when she got sick and died a week later. Despite being told if we did chemo she could have a few months to 8 months left. And during that one week we went back and forth to Long Island to try saving her but to no avail. So she had to endure those long round trips plus a 2 night stay at the hospital there too. Breaks my heart. I am so sad. Even with all that we are enduring right now with all the cats suffering the pain of Francesca comes through acutely. I wish I could say I had no more tears left but that is the one thing in never-ending supply it seems.:cry2: Thank you for your empathy and caring support and love. Sending you loving hugs and good thoughts too.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Francesca when we visited her at the hospital the day before we got to take her home and a few days before she died. At least she had a few good days before she died at home with us. :(

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 6.28.58 AM.png

and at home with us a couple of days before she died.

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 6.31.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 6.31.01 AM.png

Laying on me as she always did. I miss my sweet baby girl.:cry2:

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 6.32.36 AM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Francesca when we visited her at the hospital the day before we got to take her home and a few days before she died. At least she had a few good days before she died at home with us. :(

She was beautiful...

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm so sorry, @missy :cry2: It's taken me three years to be able to see a picture of one of my Chihuahua's that passed away and not start crying.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She was beautiful...

Thank you Joanne. I am so sorry you know the pain of losing a loved one too well :cry2:
(((Hugs))) to you dear Joanne.

I'm so sorry, @missy :cry2: It's taken me three years to be able to see a picture of one of my Chihuahua's that passed away and not start crying.

Thank you @Wewechew. I am so sorry about your sweet Chihuahua.:cry2: The pain is unbearable at times. I have lost furbabies before but perhaps mercifully I forget the intense pain and deep grief I feel because each time I lose another beloved furry family member I feel I cannot go on. Somehow though we do go on and with time it gets less horrible but the hole in my heart will always be there. With each fur baby. And now missing my sweet girl. Our only girl.

I am so sorry for your loss. 3 years can feel like 3 minutes at times when it comes to these losses. I know.:blackeye:
Sending you gentle hugs.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry @missy . I have no doubt you gave Francesca a wonderful life full of love and warm sunlit places to sleep.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just want to say I'm sorry about the pet above. I haven't read the thread because I couldn't bear to. :cry2:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just gained a lot of satisfaction by responding to three very rude emails with grace, warmth, and kindness.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just gained a lot of satisfaction by responding to three very rude emails with grace, warmth, and kindness.
The best! Maybe they will learn a lesson from you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Joanne. I am so sorry you know the pain of losing a loved one too well :cry2:
(((Hugs))) to you dear Joanne.

Thank you @Wewechew. I am so sorry about your sweet Chihuahua.:cry2: The pain is unbearable at times. I have lost furbabies before but perhaps mercifully I forget the intense pain and deep grief I feel because each time I lose another beloved furry family member I feel I cannot go on. Somehow though we do go on and with time it gets less horrible but the hole in my heart will always be there. With each fur baby. And now missing my sweet girl. Our only girl.

I am so sorry for your loss. 3 years can feel like 3 minutes at times when it comes to these losses. I know.:blackeye:
Sending you gentle hugs.
I always say I’m not going to get another dog...but then I start looking for another one to adopt. I really thing Bailey will be my last. I hope he lives a really long time. I can’t bear to think about it.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's the email I received 36 hours before the visit, for which I'd arranged spa treatments:

Hi Jambalaya

Wanted to let you know that I had to cancel given other things going on

I will let you know next tine I'm here

Firstname

When I got this, I responded with "No problem. See you next time!"

Then today, I got huge pleasure out of writing this - title of the email was Good Afternoon

Dear Firstname,

I hope you’re well and that you’re not stretched too thin with things going on. The city of X was all the poorer for lack of your presence last night! I’m so sorry that we couldn’t meet up, but I hope to welcome you to my adoptive hometown another time.

Thank you for giving me as much notice as you could. It gave me enough time to make plans with a different pal.

With kind wishes,

Jambalaya

The contrast between the two emails makes me :lol: I mean, she doesn't give a reason or even say "Sorry"!! :lol-2:

cleardot.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results