shape
carat
color
clarity

I have something to share…

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is gorgeous @maryred ! I'm not surprised since she came from another PSer! Enjoy your beautiful new ring!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
That is one stunner of a ring! Congrats to you. It is so lovely to hear stories like this that involve new friendships and beautiful rings that stay in the PS family.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous and it's so wonderful that it's staying in the PS family!

maryred

Rough_Rock
I appreciate everyone’s nice comments very much. I have an embarrasingly large number of pictures of Charlotte Mei on my phone at this point, so I thought I’d post a few more. My photography skills have improved since she moved in, that‘s for sure! :D

Oh, and a funny thing that I forgot to mention previously…my husband knew I was buying this ring and was fully supportive, but I hadn’t shown him any pictures or video since jewelry doesn’t interest him. But when he walked in and I showed him the ring on my finger, his first words were, “HOLY SH**!“ It wasn’t the reaction I was expecting from him, and it still makes me smile to think about it.

EA3C55E6-D594-4D9A-BE7A-6E9EDC46A95C.jpeg
DA99DC37-9BD2-453B-A63E-D6EE0D697C67.jpeg
7BFB8CA7-9AEE-45F4-ADBD-42FF92A4F239.jpeg
E99BAC02-95C0-4FA4-A64C-86D377F9834E.jpeg

This last picture was taken very early morning in dim lighting. The way the diamonds were glowing took my breath away.

collier

Shiny_Rock
I could have written this same post! Except for the fact that I was not the one to snatch up the dream ring!

Congrats!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved this ring on @maita13 and I love it on you, too!! You seriously hit the jackpot with this special ring! Not only is it a striking example of finger-spanning EC goodness, it has awesome juju because it came to you from such a wonderful lady! Congratulations on being the new caretaker of this beautiful specimen of icy, glacier-like beauty!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
@KristyDarling , thank you for always being so sweet and kind to me❤️❤️❤️. Your words always warm my heart:kiss2:.
The PS community is full of wonderful and lovely people. So I’m beyond thrilled that Charlotte Mei ended up with @maryred .
CM is right where she belongs, still (if not more) loved and appreciated. Thanks again, KD!

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Gosh, what a beauty. I’m happy it worked out for you!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m not a big fan of posting. I much prefer to remain a silent observer and enjoy everyone else’s posts. But I have something very special and new (to me) that I want to share with the PS community.

I’ve admired this ring since it was first revealed. The history behind this piece is emotional and moving, and the provenance is part of what makes this ring feel extra special to me.

I first reached out to @maita13 this past Spring and inquired about her gorgeous emerald cut 3-stone ring. We communicated for a week or two before the listing went up on Grace’s site. But at that time, life was complicated as I was in the middle of relocating across the country and I couldn’t make the commitment. So I passed on a once-in-a-lifetime purchase, the ring to rule all rings, but I never stopped thinking about Mei Mei. Over the next few months, I visited the listing at JbG often to admire and just to dream.

Fast forward to August, all the stars aligned, and I decided it was time to act before I waited too long and someone else purchased this special ring. I’ve had her about 6 weeks now, and some days I still can’t believe this incredible ring is mine. It’s an absolute dream…the most gorgeous diamonds, finger coverage for days, and the perfect setting too… I hit the jewelry trifecta.

With approval from @maita13, Mei Mei is now called Charlotte Mei, and I adore this ring more than I could have imagined possible. And an unexpected bonus from this purchase has been a new friendship with @maita13. And I have to say, she is the warmest, most gracious, kind, thoughtful, considerate person I’ve had the pleasure getting to know. She even very generously sent me a steam cleaner when I asked how she kept Mei Mei so pristine! I feel like the luckiest woman… I can’t come up with appropriate words to express the gratitude I feel, but thank you M, from the bottom of my heart.

Now for the fun stuff, pictures!

1738CC49-009E-47B0-ADA2-FF5A94AF814D.jpeg
0A200018-826B-494E-AD68-461D13F93427.jpeg
CF869CCB-3AD7-476E-A8F3-B2C739BAC2FD.jpeg
B3B7651A-0A61-4301-8D1A-D0028C60FE52.jpeg
6FDDF62E-2DB0-4468-9D58-39E7B2A3B48C.jpeg

wow ! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning, and sits so well on your hand.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy s*** is right! This ring is utter perfection. Wear it in good health!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just stunning!! Bling a licious-Love the stones, the finger coverage, the setting! looks FAB on your hand! :kiss2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, Congrats!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky lucky you! Congratulations!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:You know what your DH was saying before?:love::love::love:
YEAH, yeah, that's exactly it.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
I love this story and what a gorgeous ring! I am so happy that you were able to get it before it got away! Congratulations! It looks beautiful on you!

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock
I’m not a big fan of posting. I much prefer to remain a silent observer and enjoy everyone else’s posts. But I have something very special and new (to me) that I want to share with the PS community.

I’ve admired this ring since it was first revealed. The history behind this piece is emotional and moving, and the provenance is part of what makes this ring feel extra special to me.

I first reached out to @maita13 this past Spring and inquired about her gorgeous emerald cut 3-stone ring. We communicated for a week or two before the listing went up on Grace’s site. But at that time, life was complicated as I was in the middle of relocating across the country and I couldn’t make the commitment. So I passed on a once-in-a-lifetime purchase, the ring to rule all rings, but I never stopped thinking about Mei Mei. Over the next few months, I visited the listing at JbG often to admire and just to dream.

Fast forward to August, all the stars aligned, and I decided it was time to act before I waited too long and someone else purchased this special ring. I’ve had her about 6 weeks now, and some days I still can’t believe this incredible ring is mine. It’s an absolute dream…the most gorgeous diamonds, finger coverage for days, and the perfect setting too… I hit the jewelry trifecta.

With approval from @maita13, Mei Mei is now called Charlotte Mei, and I adore this ring more than I could have imagined possible. And an unexpected bonus from this purchase has been a new friendship with @maita13. And I have to say, she is the warmest, most gracious, kind, thoughtful, considerate person I’ve had the pleasure getting to know. She even very generously sent me a steam cleaner when I asked how she kept Mei Mei so pristine! I feel like the luckiest woman… I can’t come up with appropriate words to express the gratitude I feel, but thank you M, from the bottom of my heart.

So very beautiful! The ring is amazing! Many congratulations to you…I know I’d never stop looking at my hand. :)

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock

So happy for you and what a beautiful ring!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! The proportions of the 3 stones are perfect!

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It is sooooo beautiful!! I read ( stalked ) the original post and am happy that it went to someone who is truly enjoying it. Wear it in good health!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
It's a beautiful ring and @maita13 is a lovely person- one of the nicest posters here! I am glad that you were able to purchase it and it suits you beautifully!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
It's a beautiful ring and @maita13 is a lovely person- one of the nicest posters here! I am glad that you were able to purchase it and it suits you beautifully!

Aww, @elizat ….thank you for the kind words. I’m in good company here at PS❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results