shape
carat
color
clarity

I have something to share…

maryred

Rough_Rock
I’m not a big fan of posting. I much prefer to remain a silent observer and enjoy everyone else’s posts. But I have something very special and new (to me) that I want to share with the PS community.

I’ve admired this ring since it was first revealed. The history behind this piece is emotional and moving, and the provenance is part of what makes this ring feel extra special to me.

I first reached out to @maita13 this past Spring and inquired about her gorgeous emerald cut 3-stone ring. We communicated for a week or two before the listing went up on Grace’s site. But at that time, life was complicated as I was in the middle of relocating across the country and I couldn’t make the commitment. So I passed on a once-in-a-lifetime purchase, the ring to rule all rings, but I never stopped thinking about Mei Mei. Over the next few months, I visited the listing at JbG often to admire and just to dream.

Fast forward to August, all the stars aligned, and I decided it was time to act before I waited too long and someone else purchased this special ring. I’ve had her about 6 weeks now, and some days I still can’t believe this incredible ring is mine. It’s an absolute dream…the most gorgeous diamonds, finger coverage for days, and the perfect setting too… I hit the jewelry trifecta.

With approval from @maita13, Mei Mei is now called Charlotte Mei, and I adore this ring more than I could have imagined possible. And an unexpected bonus from this purchase has been a new friendship with @maita13. And I have to say, she is the warmest, most gracious, kind, thoughtful, considerate person I’ve had the pleasure getting to know. She even very generously sent me a steam cleaner when I asked how she kept Mei Mei so pristine! I feel like the luckiest woman… I can’t come up with appropriate words to express the gratitude I feel, but thank you M, from the bottom of my heart.

Now for the fun stuff, pictures!

1738CC49-009E-47B0-ADA2-FF5A94AF814D.jpeg
0A200018-826B-494E-AD68-461D13F93427.jpeg
CF869CCB-3AD7-476E-A8F3-B2C739BAC2FD.jpeg
B3B7651A-0A61-4301-8D1A-D0028C60FE52.jpeg
6FDDF62E-2DB0-4468-9D58-39E7B2A3B48C.jpeg

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
She looks beautiful on your finger!! :kiss2:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Well, it’s about time @maryred :bigsmile:
Hello there, Charlotte Mei! How I’ve missed you:cry2:…but you’re in good hands and loved every moment you’re not with me.
Thank you, @maryred for the gift of friendship, our mutual love and appreciation for Charlotte Mei. Enjoy her in health and happiness❤️❤️…warmest hugs to you❤️❤️

Edit to add: ooh and that last photo- wow!! She never ceases to amaze and dazzle me!!

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, this is such a lovely story & a knock your socks off ending! This ring was obviously destined to be yours & she waited patiently for you to be ready :appl:

She looks glorious on you & those diamonds are stunning! I bet they look like light bulbs flashing in low lighting :kiss2:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m not a big fan of posting. I much prefer to remain a silent observer and enjoy everyone else’s posts. But I have something very special and new (to me) that I want to share with the PS community.

I’ve admired this ring since it was first revealed. The history behind this piece is emotional and moving, and the provenance is part of what makes this ring feel extra special to me.

I first reached out to @maita13 this past Spring and inquired about her gorgeous emerald cut 3-stone ring. We communicated for a week or two before the listing went up on Grace’s site. But at that time, life was complicated as I was in the middle of relocating across the country and I couldn’t make the commitment. So I passed on a once-in-a-lifetime purchase, the ring to rule all rings, but I never stopped thinking about Mei Mei. Over the next few months, I visited the listing at JbG often to admire and just to dream.

Fast forward to August, all the stars aligned, and I decided it was time to act before I waited too long and someone else purchased this special ring. I’ve had her about 6 weeks now, and some days I still can’t believe this incredible ring is mine. It’s an absolute dream…the most gorgeous diamonds, finger coverage for days, and the perfect setting too… I hit the jewelry trifecta.

With approval from @maita13, Mei Mei is now called Charlotte Mei, and I adore this ring more than I could have imagined possible. And an unexpected bonus from this purchase has been a new friendship with @maita13. And I have to say, she is the warmest, most gracious, kind, thoughtful, considerate person I’ve had the pleasure getting to know. She even very generously sent me a steam cleaner when I asked how she kept Mei Mei so pristine! I feel like the luckiest woman… I can’t come up with appropriate words to express the gratitude I feel, but thank you M, from the bottom of my heart.

Now for the fun stuff, pictures!

1738CC49-009E-47B0-ADA2-FF5A94AF814D.jpeg
0A200018-826B-494E-AD68-461D13F93427.jpeg
CF869CCB-3AD7-476E-A8F3-B2C739BAC2FD.jpeg
B3B7651A-0A61-4301-8D1A-D0028C60FE52.jpeg
6FDDF62E-2DB0-4468-9D58-39E7B2A3B48C.jpeg

So beautiful! It looks amazing on you. What a great story as well. Enjoy!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considering snaveling this beauty myself!!

@maryred - would you pls list Charlotte Mei's stats here, including your finger size so everyone has the ability to work out proportions etc if they want to make something similar? They should also be listed simply for posterity's sake, too! Thank you!

And thanks for sharing photos of this gorgeous beauty - what a ring she is!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and it looks fabulous on you!
Very special indeed :love:
Enjoy it well!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wowza! Charlotte Mei is blindingly beautiful! She is perfect on your hand! A holy grail ring!

Enjoy!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, she looks stunning and perfect on your finger. Congrats.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ve loved this ring since the first time I saw it....If I had the funds then I would have snapped it up! Charlotte Mei is just perfectly gorgeous! :kiss2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so gorgeous!!

cheers--Sharon

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this story! I must admit I watched her here on Preloved and visited her on Grace’s site many times! I was SOOO tempted. Congratulations, you wear her well! I’m swooning and admittedly pretty jealous! :Up_to_something::kiss2:

Last edited:

Mamaofmany

Rough_Rock
Love it!!! I must admit I too ogled over her and wondered who took her home when I could no longer find her...

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
So glad you came out of lurkdom to post! What a great story and a stunning ring. You wear it well and your photographs are awesome too.:kiss2:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! So glad dreams do come true. ❤

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! So beautiful and that fire :kiss2::kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She was and is a beauty! So glad that such an appreciative lady ended up with that ring. @maita13 has always come across on PS just as you described her! Makes a purchase like that so much more meaningful when you are dealing with a lovely soul!

maryred

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all your nice comments. I am so grateful that she waited long enough for me to come back to make the purchase. Being so enamored with a piece of jewelry feels wrong somehow, but I LOVE her and would be heartbroken if I had missed out because of my tendency to overthink decisions.
Congratulations! I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considering snaveling this beauty myself!!

@maryred - would you pls list Charlotte Mei's stats here, including your finger size so everyone has the ability to work out proportions etc if they want to make something similar? They should also be listed simply for posterity's sake, too! Thank you!

And thanks for sharing photos of this gorgeous beauty - what a ring she is!

Thank you! She is incredible and every morning when I clean her before starting my day, I am reminded of how lucky I am. Her stats are:

Center diamond: 3.54cts, L color, VS clarity; 9.85 x 7.45 x 5.07 mm
Side diamonds: both are 1.01cts, J color, VS1 clarity. #1 measures 6.67 x 5.04 x 3.19 and #2 measures 6.66 x 5.05 x 3.31 mm

TDW = 5.56 ctw

My finger size is 5.75

I think my finger is full ;)2

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
She was and is a beauty! So glad that such an appreciative lady ended up with that ring. @maita13 has always come across on PS just as you described her! Makes a purchase like that so much more meaningful when you are dealing with a lovely soul!

I am moved by your very kind words, @MissGotRocks …truly❤️
And I am BEYOND thrilled that a very meaningful piece of jewelry ended up with a very special person. @maryred is not the only one that lucked out. I did, too, as I know that Charlotte Mei will be loved and appreciated long after she’s left my finger. It takes a warm and compassionate person to fully comprehend what this ring means to me- beyond the sparkle, beyond the dazzle.
Your kindness is making me verklempt, MGR! Thank you❤️

maryred

Rough_Rock
Well, it’s about time @maryred :bigsmile:
Hello there, Charlotte Mei! How I’ve missed you:cry2:…but you’re in good hands and loved every moment you’re not with me.
Thank you, @maryred for the gift of friendship, our mutual love and appreciation for Charlotte Mei. Enjoy her in health and happiness❤️❤️…warmest hugs to you❤️❤️

Edit to add: ooh and that last photo- wow!! She never ceases to amaze and dazzle me!!

Your messages make me smile. Big hugs back to you, but I can’t seem to find the emojis I’m looking for. Hmmpfff

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a fantastic ring, and I am also so happy this beauty stayed in the PS family! :appl:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Charlotte Mei looks stunning on you! She’s a dream ring and I just love a happy ending:)

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh congratulations @maryred, I love love love this ring. So happy it went to someone that loves her. She looks wonderful on you.

Lakefront

Shiny_Rock
What a beauty! Congratulations. She looks so amazing on you. I’m glad that your patience was rewarded. Enjoy that gorgeous ring!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG she is stunning!!! My first thought at seeing Miss Charlotte Mei was ”Now this is a RING!!!”. She is gorgeous. I’m happy for you @maryred. It’s always fun when someone gets their dream ring.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blingtastic ♥️ Elegant and sophisticated. Wear in good health and blingy joy. :appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is truly stunning! WOW!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results