shape
carat
color
clarity

I had an I diamond appraised today, and was told that it was a K.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
OMG
3.gif
More please this unbelievable
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my!! It''s gorgeous!! It''s a lovely size on your hand and it looks beautiful, definitely a keeper!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Irina!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THAT IS ONE GORGEOUS RING!!!

Harriet -- do you love it?!

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
Just perfect!!!
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif

Thanks for the hand shots Harriet. It''s a beauty!!

But, what do YOU think?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just beautiful!

Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! That is gorgeous and huge!!!
30.gif
I love it in that setting!

Now what do you think of the color now that you have seen it for awhile?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful but more importantly what do YOU think?

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Harriet!
36.gif

Your ring is stunning and looks great on you......so HUGE!!!!

I hope that you love it!!!

I sure do
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hopefully, Harriet is right now sitting at some fabulous resturant, with phenominal lighting, falling in love with her ring.
36.gif

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
it''s beautifully huge
30.gif
more pics, more pics
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Holy crap. I just read this entire thread. 17 friggin pages!!! I was defiitely rolling earlier but that ring is gorgeous. And HUGE!!!!! Congratulations Harriet!

(I need to hang out in Rocky Talky more often.)
27.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning!
30.gif
All your friends jealous yet????
2.gif

cheers--Sharon

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Paging Harriet...

We must know.
Do. You. Love. It?!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think so -- I need to live with it for a while. I''m trying to get used to walking around with it. No compliments yet, though.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you will fall in love with it, Harriet! I know some of the joy was taken when you had the disappointing appraisal. But I know the stone must be beautiful, and you can always upgrade the color in the future when one becomes available if you wish!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
OK- are you in manhattan? I am out of town for the weekend, but will be back in town tomorrow night- I am sure I will be able to see it blazing in the night sky outshining the empire and chrysler buildings!

it''s a really wowweee ring- I would love to the classic tiffany setting w/ a stone of that size!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2007 11:37:19 PM
Author: dtnyc
OK- are you in manhattan? I am out of town for the weekend, but will be back in town tomorrow night- I am sure I will be able to see it blazing in the night sky outshining the empire and chrysler buildings!

it''s a really wowweee ring- I would love to the classic tiffany setting w/ a stone of that size!
Yes, I''m in Manhattan. I tried to take a picture with the Chrysler in the background, but failed. Would be happy to show you my ring and hear your opinion.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2007 9:37:18 PM
Author: Harriet
I think so -- I need to live with it for a while. I''m trying to get used to walking around with it. No compliments yet, though.
I take it the color doesn''t seem like it''s going to be an issue?

Try and take it as many places as you can while you''re within your trial period!

As for compliments, I don''t know how NY is, but where I live in the midwest, more people don''t comment, than do. It''s just the way people are around here, me included. I notice lovely rings, and I have noticed people noticing my ring, but we don''t say anything. (there have been threads on this very thing here) I''m not sure why we are that way, but it almost seems like, bad manners? or being too forward?, to say something. But there are people who "break the rule" ocassionally and comment on my ring. You''ll need to wear it awhile to see how things are there. But please don''t think if you don''t get many that it''s not a pretty ring, because it is.
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2007 10:26:20 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 1/6/2007 9:37:18 PM
I take it the color doesn''t seem like it''s going to be an issue?

Try and take it as many places as you can while you''re within your trial period!

As for compliments, I don''t know how NY is, but where I live in the midwest, more people don''t comment, than do. It''s just the way people are around here, me included. I notice lovely rings, and I have noticed people noticing my ring, but we don''t say anything. (there have been threads on this very thing here) I''m not sure why we are that way, but it almost seems like, bad manners? or being too forward?, to say something. But there are people who ''break the rule'' ocassionally and comment on my ring. You''ll need to wear it awhile to see how things are there. But please don''t think if you don''t get many that it''s not a pretty ring, because it is.
2.gif
I don''t think so.

Will do.

Oh, I''m not bothered. I was just out for the afternoon, in an area where conspicuous consumption abounds. Btw, where in the midwest are you? I went to school there.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2007 10:30:10 AM
I don''t think so.

Oh, I''m not bothered. I was just out for the afternoon, in an area where conspicuous consumption abounds. Btw, where in the midwest are you? I went to school there.
Good deal!

I''m on the IL/MO border, about 20 miles north of St. Louis. Did you attend around here?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, I went to school in Ann Arbor, MI.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Harriet,

It''s flippin'' beautiful! If I were in NY I''d be seeking you out to get a glimpse (but I''d never say anything as it would seem to forward!!!).

~K

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2007 10:24:16 AM
Date: 1/6/2007 11:37:19 PM

Author: dtnyc

Yes, I''m in Manhattan. I tried to take a picture with the Chrysler in the background, but failed. Would be happy to show you my ring and hear your opinion.

I don''t see the Chrysler building- but I thought I might see the Citibank building that is on 53rd and Lex.
I live and work in midtown (the 50''s bet. 5 & 6th) you?

I would love to see your ring- but I will tell you that since I have a stone that has even more color than a J, that I will find it icy white. W. my ring I know that it''s not a matter of seeing the dreaded yellow, but in most lights it''s a matter of the diamond having more color- whether it been green or gray, sometimes it seems darker. Also my stone is an antique cut, so I don''t get the amazing brilliance of a modern ideal cut.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it turned out beautifully Harriet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results