shape
carat
color
clarity

I got the thin solitaire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha that is so funny, I looked at that first picture and thought wow that looks alot like that ring set that Odilia bought a few months ago ... then the second picture...hmmmm....and then I realized she had changed her name ...DER!!!
5.gif
A little slow today I guess!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I just love your set...gorgeous...I also love having new options for mixing and matching rings...so fun!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to all for the compliments. Having had the new set a while I must say I am glad I did it. Still haven''t worked on the new setting for my eng. diamond yet, but hopefully will start that project after Christmas, and you can all help me, as I am still very indecisive!

Mara, that was funny about "Odilia''s ring": Sorry I never really announced my "name change"! I got tired of "Odilia," which I really hadn''t put any thought into and didn''t really mean anything, so I changed it to something more descriptive.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Lovely set. It compliments your existing w-band beautifully! What fun to be able to mix & match too!
face23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results