shape
carat
color
clarity

I Finally Reset my 3.55ct OEC!! Antique Platinum Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
love the setting for your OEC! its looks perfect in it!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It''s so pretty.
36.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely setting - it really complements and showcases your beautiful OEC! Enjoy it.
1.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I really love both settings! Its such a cool stone! It looks fantastic!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Absolute perfection!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You know, I''ve never had the chance to use the jaw-dropping smiley, and now I can''t FIND it? Alas, since this really is the moment - that looks MAGNIFICENT. I love it, and I hope you post many, many more pics: that''s officially my New Favorite Ring.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ditto all of the above.

STUNNING, LGK!! I just lluuurrvvee that its set in a true vintage piece. When I was looking to set a personal piece last year, I too had a bear of a time looking for a true antique setting
38.gif

Wear in much love, great health, and happiness ALWAYS!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I''ve been waiting and waiting to see how you reset your diamond and it was definitely worth the wait
1.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Wow gorgeous-amazing setting and OEC. Well done-I love it!

Mrs.2Artists

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS, love the reset!!!
30.gif

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the feedback ladies! I'm still really happy with the swap- I saw the woman who ended up with my old setting today, and it looks soooooo much better on her- her hands are bigger with longer fingers, and it is much more at home looking on her.

I will try to post more pics when I find my good camera- I realize the ones I have up are kinda crap- could be awhile though, we moved recently and it is Somewhere Safe.

I'm wondering- should I try to find a wedding band to put with it? Mostly I'm OK with just the e-ring and no band; most of the antique ones were meant to be worn alone originally anyway, and so it's pretty hard to match them with one. (Plus the Monsta OEC is hard to put with anything else regardless.) But... I do like searching for new sparkly stuff!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results