shape
carat
color
clarity

I did it!! I bought that EC !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
At the risk of starting yet another thread, I am !

I am too excited! You guys have all helped me sooooo much that I just HAD to share that I bought that lovely EC and I''m not looking back!

Chrono, Lorelei, strmrdr, Tacori, all of you - you have helped me sooo much and I really appreciate your putting up with me and my inane questions. Isn''t it funny that in the end I still don''t know the crown height, have idealdscope images, etc. but I still bought the stone. I LOVE it. It sparkles. It has a large table (oh well) but it''s an icy white, VS 1, BIG ring that not only speaks to me, it calls for me every day. They are setting it as we speak in a temporary solitaire that I will exchange for something spectacular as soon as I get home and find one I love.

Now I hope I''m not underwhelmed when I see it all by its lonesome rather than surrounded by its sparkly friends from the other setting. The sales lady cut out a piece of paper so I could surround it and stop looking at the pave and side stones and just focus on the stone and see its'' own sparkles and they are there. I am happy with it!! I asked myself if I felt pressured b/c of vacation and that''s not it. It''s just that I think it''s really my stone. It is the one that stopped me in my oval-hunting-tracks and I keep coming back to it over and over and over again.

No, NO second guessing, Jeannie. Once I make up my mind, it''s made up.

I''ll be back after my trip to obsess over settings with you all. In the meantime, thank you my friends and happy hunting to the rest of you.

Gratefully,

jaennie
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I really think you will enjoy it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Jeannie!!! You must be very excited.
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATULATIONS JEANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely stunning diamond!!!

Numbers aside, it just proves how important it is to find the one and know that you have indeed found - your stone, beauty has to be judged in the end by your own eyes and that is all that matters in the long run!

May you wear it in good health and enjoy it, I think it is a fabulous choice and is a diamond many would be proud to own and wear!

boogie.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! That''s one beautiful EC!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You must be so relieved, I''ve followed your journey.
2.gif

Please post lots of pics when you get it, and congrats!!
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad that you finally found an EC that speaks to your heart and eyes. After all, we can''t see it but you can, and that is the most important part. Our "job" is done when a Pricescoper finds the stone of his/her dreams and buys it. That''s all the satisfaction we need.

As "payment", you had better get tons of pictures posted here after the reset and your vacation.
11.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Woo Hoo!!! Thrilled for you!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Let the setting games begin!!

DKS

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/31/2007 1:36:45 PM
Author: Chrono
I am glad that you finally found an EC that speaks to your heart and eyes. After all, we can''t see it but you can, and that is the most important part. Our ''job'' is done when a Pricescoper finds the stone of his/her dreams and buys it. That''s all the satisfaction we need.

As ''payment'', you had better get tons of pictures posted here after the reset and your vacation.
11.gif
Oh, I absolutely will post pictures! I am wearing it right now!! It''s in a white gold solitaire and I must say, although it''s not dressed up like it should be, it''s awesome! Even my husband thinks it sparkles!

You guys have been great, and I appreciate it.

Back with pics and talkin'' about the setting in a few weeks!!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

35.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No photo before you leave??? Please???
emsmile.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you taking this with on vaca? If so, I really hope it is insured!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! You got a great one!
36.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Excellent - can''t wait to see it in the new setting. Lucky you getting such a huge stone!

Lady Lulu

Shiny_Rock
21.gif
Well, now....you see....it was meant to be!

I am so happy for you to have the stone of your dreams. Please post as many pictures as possible!

36.gif
Congratulations and enjoy that baby (albeit in a temp. setting) while you are also enjoying your vacation. We will help you find a beautiful setting when you get back.
2.gif

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/31/2007 3:26:40 PM
Author: Lady LuLu
21.gif
Well, now....you see....it was meant to be!

I am so happy for you to have the stone of your dreams. Please post as many pictures as possible!

36.gif
Congratulations and enjoy that baby (albeit in a temp. setting) while you are also enjoying your vacation. We will help you find a beautiful setting when you get back.
2.gif

Hi!

Checking in from Michigan where I am lovin'' my new EC! It sparkles like crazy and it''s beautiful! Even in a boring temporary setting
1.gif

So my homeowners does not do riders for personal prop. and i''ve been referred on to another carrier who is currently looking for quotes. I am uninsured at this point. Yikes. Who do you guys use for your jewelry?? Do your homeowners generally provide riders?

Sorry, I can''t post any pics. The cable was left at home! Darn. But it is soooo pretty and yes, meant to be!

jeannie

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
what are the specs? I am partial to emerald cuts!!!! congrats and enjoy it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My wedding set is a seperate rider on our home owners but Chubb and Jeweler''s Mutual (sp?) are popular companies on here. I am sure if you do a search a ton of threads will come up. Careful wearing it w/o insurance
32.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve put all my nice jewelry (ering, wband, solitaire pendant, earrings) on our HO policy (rider).

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did Jeweler''s Mutual!

Congratulations! on your purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results