shape
carat
color
clarity

I can''t make up my mind - so help me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
So I had a chat with my husband tonight. I got a reply email from LOGR - with the added $50 to custom fit it to my spinel, it would be $320, and take 15 days to get finished. I told him about it, and he got sort of shifty-eyed. "When did you send that email? I thought you were thinking about one of the ones you showed me yesterday." Turns out, he already has on order something that isn''t even in my picture list from my first post on this thread, and I have NO idea what it is! He was trying to surprise me but I ruined it
20.gif
Oopsie!

So thank you so much ladies! I can hardly wait to see what he chose!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Wow MP.....can''t wait to "see" what your hubby chose for you!!!! YAY!!!!

Where are you located? I''m in Katy, TX...just down the road from Whiteflash.

Lori

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 9:25:50 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
So I had a chat with my husband tonight. I got a reply email from LOGR - with the added $50 to custom fit it to my spinel, it would be $320, and take 15 days to get finished. I told him about it, and he got sort of shifty-eyed. ''When did you send that email? I thought you were thinking about one of the ones you showed me yesterday.'' Turns out, he already has on order something that isn''t even in my picture list from my first post on this thread, and I have NO idea what it is! He was trying to surprise me but I ruined it
20.gif
Oopsie!

So thank you so much ladies! I can hardly wait to see what he chose!
Aw - sweet hubby. I always ruin surprises too, LOL! Can''t wait to see what it is!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 9:47:16 PM
Author: loriken214
Wow MP.....can''t wait to ''see'' what your hubby chose for you!!!! YAY!!!!

Where are you located? I''m in Katy, TX...just down the road from Whiteflash.

Lori
New Mexico :) I wish I lived near Whiteflash omg, I''d buy so much more stuff there lol.

And dani, I am pretty sure I know what he did...cause when I mentioned custom from LOGR, he was trying to move my attention back to the overstock pieces I had picked out. So I think I may actually be getting something custom from LOGR anyway lol! I am crossing my fingers!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Woo-hoo! Fingers crossed!!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
So did you decide on 2? Or are you still thinking about it? I really like number 1, but all three designs are nice and would look good with your stone.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see what he''s picked for you!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 10:24:54 AM
Author: innerkitten
So did you decide on 2? Or are you still thinking about it? I really like number 1, but all three designs are nice and would look good with your stone.
My husband picked one and won''t tell me which he chose. :)

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to see what he picked! Did he say how long until his setting will arrive?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 1:12:32 PM
Author: laurel25
I can''t wait to see what he picked! Did he say how long until his setting will arrive?
Sadly, around two weeks. So it will be me in the Rings in Waiting thread now!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can''t go wrong with ANY of these!!!!!!!!! Can''t wait to see.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how fun! How fun! What a FUNN waiting game. Almost like being proposed to again, except there is no wedding at the end. But there may be some baby making
31.gif

I''m so out of line, hehe. But I''m totally excited to see what hubby has picked out. Did I mention how much fun this is? What do you think he chose?

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 5:54:11 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

Date: 8/28/2008 1:12:32 PM
Author: laurel25
Sadly, around two weeks. So it will be me in the Rings in Waiting thread now!

OH MP that time is gonna FLY by! We''ll keep you company!

LS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results