shape
carat
color
clarity

I can finally wear my diamond earring jackets!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was a great idea! So pretty!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have an update to my inability to wear my beautiful earring jackets. They are so beautiful and top quality...I purchased them around six years ago for my smaller studs.,but they never fit in the jackets. They would rock in the jackets and never quite felt secure. They sat in my jewelry bag for six years without wearing them. Then I got the idea to purchase gemstones to fit..I do wear them occasionally...but longed to have diamonds to fit inside. I already have really nice larger studs..and the smaller pair...although I love them didn’t fit..I saw a video from David on IG of a pair of diamond bezel studs inside diamond jackets. I asked David to bezel my smaller diamond pair with the thinnest bezel he could manage so they could POSSIBLY fit inside the jackets..My reasoning was even if they didn’t fit the jackets..they would have a new party dress..different from my larger studs..I thought I would wear them more..I actually missed wearing them even though they are farther down the clarity chain.. I’m going to dinner tonight so pulled out my jackets and my newly bezeled studs to see how they would work. They fit beautifully! The halo also gives it a sparkle boost! I can‘t wait to wear them tonight...I’m so happy with them..This was taken before they got their spa bath..Crummy photo to follow..haha
578010E9-C5FC-4925-A4A5-384D6C04AD7C.jpeg

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I have an update to my inability to wear my beautiful earring jackets. They are so beautiful and top quality...I purchased them around six years ago for my smaller studs.,but they never fit in the jackets. They would rock in the jackets and never quite felt secure. They sat in my jewelry bag for six years without wearing them. Then I got the idea to purchase gemstones to fit..I do wear them occasionally...but longed to have diamonds to fit inside. I already have really nice larger studs..and the smaller pair...although I love them didn’t fit..I saw a video from David on IG of a pair of diamond bezel studs inside diamond jackets. I asked David to bezel my smaller diamond pair with the thinnest bezel he could manage so they could POSSIBLY fit inside the jackets..My reasoning was even if they didn’t fit the jackets..they would have a new party dress..different from my larger studs..I thought I would wear them more..I actually missed wearing them even though they are farther down the clarity chain.. I’m going to dinner tonight so pulled out my jackets and my newly bezeled studs to see how they would work. They fit beautifully! The halo also gives it a sparkle boost! I can‘t wait to wear them tonight...I’m so happy with them..This was taken before they got their spa bath..Crummy photo to follow..haha

How perfect! I hope you have a great time wearing them tonight!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning Joanne❤️ Enjoy them in health and blingy joy.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks like a perfect fit for your bezels @Mamabean! Nothing like a great pair of jackets,:love: love the morganite color too, I'd be all in for $125 also!! :D

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like a perfect fit for your bezels @Mamabean! Nothing like a great pair of jackets,:love: love the morganite color too, I'd be all in for $125 also!! :D

I know! That was a great buy! The morganites are truly beautiful in person too..I just wanted my smaller diamonds to fit! I’m just so happy they do now!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous earrings @Mamabean! Have fun tonight! :dance:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous earrings @Mamabean! Have fun tonight! :dance:

Thank you @Weecam! The trouble with earrings is I can’t see them on me unless I’m looking in the mirror. I usually have my mom or daughter-in-law wear them for a bit so I can see how they look in real life!

Last edited:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they fit perfectly with the bezel and look gorgeous too! Great idea!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh they are super pretty and they fit perfectly unlike so many studs with jackets I seem to see! Need some ear shots please

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you
Oooh they are super pretty and they fit perfectly unlike so many studs with jackets I seem to see! Need some ear shots please

@meely..It’s nighttime so no light. I tried to take a bunch by the chandelier..but they’re terrible. At least you can see the ear coverage! 4269AE4F-BDA3-44E4-9C0E-03A0F0358E93.jpeg

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow Great coverage! Are they significantly larger with the jackets than your larger pair of studs that you mention?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow Great coverage! Are they significantly larger with the jackets than your larger pair of studs that you mention?

Yes! My larger studs are 3.04 ctw..These are much bigger! I love them!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These look fabulous! I've always loved the look of bezel studs in jackets. Divine!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank
These look fabulous! I've always loved the look of bezel studs in jackets. Divine!!
Thank you @Dandi! I never thought about it until I saw David’s IG post..I’m happy I can wear both of them now..

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you

@meely..It’s nighttime so no light. I tried to take a bunch by the chandelier..but they’re terrible. At least you can see the ear coverage! 4269AE4F-BDA3-44E4-9C0E-03A0F0358E93.jpeg

Oh wow they look fantastic! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them!!!! I really need some earring jackets and now I think I need to have my studs bezeled!!! Really, I just need to go see David and get some new sparklies. Last time I was there I was mesmerized by all the different bands he had in the window. I could have taken 5 or 10 home with me.
Those are great, @Mamabean! I love every single thing about them and they look beautiful on you!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, they look gorgeous and what lobe coverage :D

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them!!!! I really need some earring jackets and now I think I need to have my studs bezeled!!! Really, I just need to go see David and get some new sparklies. Last time I was there I was mesmerized by all the different bands he had in the window. I could have taken 5 or 10 home with me.
Those are great, @Mamabean! I love every single thing about them and they look beautiful on you!!

Thank you @luv2sparkle! You are so lucky to be able to visit his store!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results