shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought this H SI1 3.34 ct rb from (Jonathan the Rhino) GOG last may.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/3/2005 1:34
6.gif
5 AM
Author: Mara
I agree actually that the setting is a very simple but classic piece, I like the wide band and it seems to showcase the stone and it''s size quite well. Definitely not a bad selection at all and I like the head and how it cradles the stone.
Mara
i actually order a 6 prong setting (which i prefer)but the jeweler said he can only get a 4 prong and has to be a special oder for this size stone
33.gif
the setting is from Ingwer.my wife is afraid to wear it ,she think if 1 prong breaks the stone will be lost. i don''t think its that easy to break a prong.....is it ?

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Oh boy, that''s a honker!!! What a gorgeous ring, I absolutely love the setting, it has very elegant lines.

For what it''s worth, I inherited a solitaire from my husband''s grandmother, her mom wore it every single day until the day she died, and it is a 4 prong setting- a smaller stone than yours, about 1.50 carats. She wore it daily for probably about 35 years, and she was a very busy, active woman. When I took it to my jeweler to have it sized and inspected it was filthy, but in pretty good shape. I think prongs can take more abuse than we think/fear.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
Hardly ever wears it?! You can *hand it down* to me...I ain''t too proud to wear secons or thrids
9.gif
heehee.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results