shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought a .40 M color diamond!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
19CEC5E4-AEFA-4940-9AC2-D3F8E85DE8E3.png
This is Baby’s last photo on here..She met her warmer sisters..so they’re going to play over at the Stack of the Day thread now! :love:

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
I cannot believe this is an M!! So beautiful and WHITE! I've been on the lookout for a great deal on a smaller diamond for a secret bangle project for my mom, and you are seriously making me think about looking for an M color diamond like yours. Awesome find!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot believe this is an M!! So beautiful and WHITE! I've been on the lookout for a great deal on a smaller diamond for a secret bangle project for my mom, and you are seriously making me think about looking for an M color diamond like
yours. Awesome find!
I’m surprised too...I was second guessing my purchase until I got it. I love it..I would watch the videos..James Allen has great ones. Most of the diamonds look yellow..Mine looked metallic because it’s listed as a faint brown. I liked it because it looked like mercury glass to me. It looked dark in the video but it was white when I saw it and no yellow. Very rarely I see a little warm color but I have to tilt it and really stare at it to notice.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
19CEC5E4-AEFA-4940-9AC2-D3F8E85DE8E3.png
This is Baby’s last photo on here..She met her warmer sisters..so they’re going to play over at the Stack of the Day thread now! :love:

so hard to believe that is an M! Looks really great. Perfect size for stacks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results