carat
color
clarity

I bought a .40 M color diamond!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful.:love:

I’m REALLY tempted to try a larger one like this one!

Yassssss. We will help you sweet one.:Up_to_something:

cometothedarkside.jpg

and lots of diamonds.:devil::halo:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean hot damn, that's a very bright & white M! What an awesome stacker.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
EB78CD77-E1B8-414B-BBCF-7F3212C3F96A.jpeg 006EE76D-ABC2-4299-9A71-68B7105718D7.jpeg
You can see a bit of the color in the second one..I like that bit of color..OMG..Who am I?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean hot damn, that's a very bright & white M! What an awesome stacker.
Thanks @JPie! Look at the second one below...What do you think? I mostly see bright white..except for that color in the second one.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @JPie! Look at the second one below...What do you think? I mostly see bright white..except for that color in the second one.

Agree...the tint shows up the most in that photo, though it's so bright & shiny it hardly matters.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Agree...the tint shows up the most in that photo, though it's so bright & shiny it hardly matters.
I think a larger one would look great in yellow gold! Help me..please!?:eek2:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think a larger one would look great in yellow gold! Help me..please!?:eek2:

Don't look at me! I'm just as addicted to bling. :lol: I mean, yellow gold would really play up the color... :whistle::evil2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don't look at me! I'm just as addicted to bling. :lol: I mean, yellow gold would really play up the color... :whistle::evil2:
:confused2: I’m doomed......

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Perfect to have it on V-Day! It's beautiful and the stone looks SOOOO white, it's stunning. I hope you enjoy it for many years in good health and happiness. :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
EB78CD77-E1B8-414B-BBCF-7F3212C3F96A.jpeg 006EE76D-ABC2-4299-9A71-68B7105718D7.jpeg
You can see a bit of the color in the second one..I like that bit of color..OMG..Who am I?
Stunning ring !! If you don’t mind me asking ,what’s the price for the setting ? I have same size sapphire so I would love to do something like that !

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring !! If you don’t mind me asking ,what’s the price for the setting ? I have same size sapphire so I would love to do something like that !
Thank you @Golden_bird! I don’t mind at all! It’s a small ring so he charged me $500 which is very reasonable!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love that one, as others have mentioned it is very white!

Pimberly

Rough_Rock
:love:Wow, I’m also very color sensitive and hate seeing yellow, but the color of that stone is so gorgeous to me!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love:Wow, I’m also very color sensitive and hate seeing yellow, but the color of that stone is so gorgeous to me!
Thank you @Pimberly..I don’t like seeing yellow too which is why I usually buy higher color diamonds. I found that the faint brown doesn’t show yellow. If you look at the videos on James Allen you can see the yellow right away on most stones. If the stone looks darker in the video and the GIA says faint brown..it has a metallic look to it. I can pick them out now. I found one over 2.5 carats that has that color but I’m not getting anything else now because I overspent already and have two projects going. It scored 1.1 on the Holloway. I would have definitely looked at it more seriously if I didn’t...I would think the color would show up more the larger the diamond is but it’s very tempting.

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Golden_bird! I don’t mind at all! It’s a small ring so he charged me $500 which is very reasonable!
Thabk you !! Yes!! It’s a very good price !!!i guess I know what I am getting for my birthday :roll2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thabk you !! Yes!! It’s a very good price !!!i guess I know what I am getting for my birthday :roll2:
I would love to see it when you get it done!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:loopy:But a larger one would look so beautiful stacked with this one!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:loopy:But a larger one would look so beautiful stacked with this one!!!
That’s not being helpful! I will be good. I will be good....:pray:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
BB47394F-D99A-432C-BFAC-67CEE11EBA9B.jpeg
I did see some warmth this morning but I still love it..I took a pic of my f color Embrace band with my cluster ring that has g/h color. It still looks white most of the time.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean I just LOVE this on you!:kiss2: it's Magnificent, Marvelous, Magnetically alluring and aMazing. Let me know when you are ready for more magnificent old cuts. :halo:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I just LOVE this on you!:kiss2: it's Magnificent, Marvelous, Magnetically alluring and aMazing. Let me know when you are ready for more magnificent old cuts. :halo:
Haha! Thank you @missy! I bought two moissy old cuts..One of them is in the works now because I didn’t want them to do the emerald cut I originally ordered and had to exchange it instead of getting a refund. I do plan on getting an old diamond one too..I wanted to make sure I love them because they’re so expensive in the size I would want... and I do love them. The moissy stones were much less expensive and a way to see if I wanted to go to diamonds in the OEC. I purposely ordered the last one in colorless which is not what I would do in an diamond OEC. I’ve been stalking all the vendors looking....I would not purchase an old one without checking with you first because I wouldn’t know how to pick out a good one!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! Thank you @missy! I bought two moissy old cuts..One of them is in the works now because I didn’t want them to do the emerald cut I originally ordered and had to exchange it instead of getting a refund. I do plan on getting an old diamond one too..I wanted to make sure I love them because they’re so expensive in the size I would want... and I do love them. The moissy stones were much less expensive and a way to see if I wanted to go to diamonds in the OEC. I purposely ordered the last one in colorless which is not what I would do in an diamond OEC. I’ve been stalking all the vendors looking....I would not purchase an old one without checking with you first because I wouldn’t know how to pick out a good one!

I am here for you. Waiting and ready and excited to see what you decide and what you want to search for next.

letmeupgradeyou.gif

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am here for you. Waiting and ready and excited to see what you decide and what you want to search for next.

letmeupgradeyou.gif
You make me laugh every day @missy! :kiss2:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
BB47394F-D99A-432C-BFAC-67CEE11EBA9B.jpeg
I did see some warmth this morning but I still love it..I took a pic of my f color Embrace band with my cluster ring that has g/h color. It still looks white most of the time.

Lovely family photo! :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results