shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW I bought a 3 stone OEC ring.

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Love the detail, hard to believe two of those stones are colored L.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I love these stones!!!!! The setting is also TDF!!!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
@Diamond*Dana @foxinsox @naroo_11 @joelly Thanks! :bigsmile:

@StephanieLynn Trilogy makes sense too. And thank you!

@ItsMainelyYou This also makes sense. I was honesty hoping it’d have an interesting name... I don’t know my vintage styles well enough. I should look around to see if there’s some kind of guide.

@caolsen That’s really what this is. Making up for all the plants I wanted to buy but can’t.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It's a gorgeous ring!

cheers--Sharon

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous, blindingly gorgeous. As someone said this is how you win at quarantine shopping.

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you!

I’ll be honest, I bought these with the intention of poaching the diamonds so that wasn’t something I looked for but I’m pleasantly surprised with how beautiful the setting is. So intricate. It’s lovely.

So will you keep and wear it as is?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my...this is dreamy :kiss2:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful find, but I'm sure whatever you choose to do with these stones will be equally beautiful, I mean, how could those stones not look good? Great find!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
So dang lovely. It's nice to leave as is for a while even if you do use it in other projects :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
79DE7E3F-5014-43DD-8370-1F8647701978.jpeg
I squeezed it on. It was tight.

Thank you! I was feeling sad about my porky fingers when I couldn’t get this on.

Porky fingers baloney! You have long, slim, beautiful fingers!!!

Each of the three stones is glorious in its own right. What a terrific score!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all. And thank you @prs for the nice compliment! I won’t lie, I was sulking a bit about it being too small. It’d be nice to have tiny fingers...

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
@winnietucker, judging from the pics, I have bigger fingers than you. And if that were my ring, I’d rub some butter or Crisco around my finger just so I could wear it:lol:;)2. I mean she’s really beautiful!

I must admit I’m a little jealous since your three stone problem/project has been solved. Or has it?? If it has been solved, do you mind if I take a crack at the Q/R you were looking at? Mine has taken a different turn and am looking at various options. Let me know. Meanwhile, enjoy your new bling in good health❤️

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
@winnietucker, judging from the pics, I have bigger fingers than you. And if that were my ring, I’d rub some butter or Crisco around my finger just so I could wear it:lol:;)2. I mean she’s really beautiful!

I must admit I’m a little jealous since your three stone problem/project has been solved. Or has it?? If it has been solved, do you mind if I take a crack at the Q/R you were looking at? Mine has taken a different turn and am looking at various options. Let me know. Meanwhile, enjoy your new bling in good health❤

:lol: My 3 stone problems will always be a work in progress. But feel free!

Be wary though. We’re talking about the 1.6ish ct one right? I found the exact same diamond on Etsy and thought it was the same as the eBay vendor so I sent them my email and asked for videos since you can’t do that on eBay. Both vendors deny selling on the other platform. Both claim to be very reputable but I backed off cause it felt sketchy to me. The Etsy vendor was rude too and told me I was stirring up drama when I questioned it. I thought possibly one has it on stock and has another vendor selling for them but I couldn’t get over how strange the situation felt.

FWIW the eBay one was cheaper and AFAIK eBay has better buyer protection.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
:lol: My 3 stone problems will always be a work in progress. But feel free!

Be wary though. We’re talking about the 1.6ish ct one right? I found the exact same diamond on Etsy and thought it was the same as the eBay vendor so I sent them my email and asked for videos since you can’t do that on eBay. Both vendors deny selling on the other platform. Both claim to be very reputable but I backed off cause it felt sketchy to me. The Etsy vendor was rude too and told me I was stirring up drama when I questioned it. I thought possibly one has it on stock and has another vendor selling for them but I couldn’t get over how strange the situation felt.

FWIW the eBay one was cheaper and AFAIK eBay has better buyer protection.

Thanks for the warning, @winnietucker! I did see the same listing on Etsy And thought the stone looked familiar. And it was indeed the same stone, same GIA cert, same everything but for double the price!!! What the heck are these people thinking?!! Anyway, I’m steering clear from those folks. Still on the hunt though with my indecisiveness, who knows what I end up doing.

Enjoy your new bling and please post more pics...better yet a video❤️

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, resize it and wear it a while before you decide!!!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
This is exciting!

@arkieb1 I’m enjoying it as a pinky ring because my state has a stay at home order... I don’t really have a choice. My thought if I poach the stones is to see if I can get some lab rubies cut to replace the diamonds.

If anyone knows of a place I can mail this to so it can be appraised and resized I’d love to know. The seller sent me a thank you not calling this an antique but it’s in such great condition that I’m skeptical. I don’t care either way but it’d be cool if there was an appraiser who confirm for me.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the warning, @winnietucker! I did see the same listing on Etsy And thought the stone looked familiar. And it was indeed the same stone, same GIA cert, same everything but for double the price!!! What the heck are these people thinking?!! Anyway, I’m steering clear from those folks. Still on the hunt though with my indecisiveness, who knows what I end up doing.

Enjoy your new bling and please post more pics...better yet a video❤

I don’t want to say anything to imply that they’re definitely shady because I’m sure there are a bunch of reasons that I’m just not thinking of/ don’t know if. It was just my impression.

I’ll definitely try and get better photos after the weekend. :bigsmile:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t want to say anything to imply that they’re definitely shady because I’m sure there are a bunch of reasons that I’m just not thinking of/ don’t know if. It was just my impression.

I’ll definitely try and get better photos after the weekend. :bigsmile:

Woohoo!! JOTW❤️❤️❤️ Congrats!!!
Understood re vendor and thanks again. Yay, more pics! Give us something to look forward to weekend ;)2 :D

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on #jotw and may you feel the thrill of your ring for years to come! More pictures, pretty please!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one gorgeousssssss ring!!! Love the stones and the metal work is tdf!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: Great find! Would love a zillion more pics!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
It rained too hard and now I can’t rototill my blackberries. I woke up early for that and everything. Instead I figured I’d be productive and get more shots instead. I’m clearly not a good at photography so here’s my best attempt lol. I found another vendor photo I didn’t add in my first post. And I wanted to include this giant James Allen box because I’m super impressed with how much they’re doing for a plain gold band.

I’d also like to add I’m officially obsessed with OEC and want more.

531CA2CE-72CD-4773-A7D6-F44029D6A8DB.jpeg 07EB9281-5FEB-433D-BF58-1C11741C4D54.jpeg 24CC1133-BFA4-4BAE-9DAB-621A44D679D5.jpeg 12E2AEFC-7A82-4F9B-9C6E-86A3AEADC0E1.jpeg 3A1C4536-8DBD-4D65-BBB5-2A9960AE4F54.jpeg 0D57D88C-F6F0-4F21-8C5A-F50997BAF57F.jpeg 55646508-E325-45FE-9773-1CF38236DE7D.jpeg 5EBC62F7-98C8-4B09-939D-A15633E90810.jpeg 7B4A8CA1-8FF1-40D0-9297-9C6DE58C1464.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results