shape
carat
color
clarity

I am sad and upset.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 12:28:16 PM
Author: colorkitty

I am not trying to badmouth WF, I had such a GREAT experience buying the diamond, they were so helpful and it was SUCH a great diamond. I know the rep is upset about me posting on PS, and I feel for him but I am upset too . . . and having him react with 'there is NO way there is anything wrong' and 'I see you posted on PS' and not being able to say anything to either comment, because I haven't seen the ring myself and also feel guilty posting on PS about this but feel so alone . . . I wanted to apologize to him about posting on PS and maybe I shouldn't have but I am sitting here at work unable to concentrate on anything else . . .

I think I'm going to have to don my flame-free undies and say something hikerchick is probably too nice to say, or even think, because I don't have the self-control to keep it to myself: Red flags are going up everywhere when I hear a company does not want customers to post negative experiences on PS. Because those same companies don't seem to have any problem with PS members raving about their products and services, nor do they mind the referrals that come from this site. If hikerchick's boyfriend had raved to her about the ring, and she'd come here to report that, somehow I doubt sales rep would mind. Whew! No body stone me, please, unless it's with diamonds. I'm not trying to badmouth WF, and would totally consider purchasing from them, but I do think their reaction to this seems a little strange. That is all.
I read every post here and I dont think anyone was badmouthing the company whatsoever. Companies screw up sometime WF isnt some amazing entity that sends everything out perfect instead of complaining about having a neg experience on PS they should hire a new sales rep
20.gif
I wouldve already been on the phone to BBB
11.gif
Anyhow all this no you cant see it stuff is ridiculous you are a grown woman who has put out money for this product you need to see it so you can deal with it or he needs to call....NOW

ETA sorry to sound so harsh im not meaning to yell at anyone I just feel like if there is a problem either he deals with it or he gives you the ring and lets you. I hope I didnt come off wrong I just know what its like to have problems with something that means so much and I know your in turmoil best of luck though !!!!
12.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 12:45:51 PM

I feel a bit worried that this has been posted and yet the ring hasn''t even been sent back to WF yet.

You don''t think it''s important for customers to know that a item came from WF not to the satisfaction of the customer (the bf) and their first reaction seemed to be that there was no way there was something wrong with the ring or that her boyfriend must be kidding?

We all need to vent sometimes.

I do think that its important for customers to post their experiences with online vendors. But I also think its unfair for it to be posted when WF have not even had the chance to fix things. Its all second hand information - things the boyfriend said, things the rep said. I wish that Hikerchick had seen the ring for herself. I understand completely that she is very upset. The whole situation could have been handled a lot differently by her boyfriend and it would have saved her a lot of sadness and worry.

I''m not a WF customer - but I do still intend on buying my ring from there.

Maisie

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hikerchick, please don''t be upset - I''m sending you a big HUG!

I don''t think anyone is doubting your BF''s eyes. To echo what Ellen said, the possibility exists that he said it to throw you off of the proposal timeline. If your BF wants to take control at this point, you need to let him. You can''t control all parts of this process all of the time. The fact that you had input and it could be a joint decision is wonderful, but this is about your BF proposing, on his own terms, in his own time.

If there is indeed a problem, it will be good for your BF to gain some experience with the WF people. He will learn for himself that they are honest and customer service-oriented.

I don''t intend to minimize what you are experiencing, but keep in mind that in the grand scheme of things, it''s not a big deal. It may seem like it right now, but Mara is correct - quality problems can happen anywhere. It is rare that custom work doesn''t require at least a second iteration.

I think what''s important in all of this is that you let go. Don''t let this bother you. Your BF said he would take care of the problem and you need to let this happen and not stress out about it. Be happy! You are getting engaged to the man of your dreams!

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
I think that a company has the right to stand up for unmerited claims (not that this is the case- but you haven't seen it for yourself and may be over-reacting) that can be potentially damaging to their reputation. Hikerchick has the right to come on here and express her concerns, but WF has the right to not be happy about it.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeesh. Sorry you''re going through this frustrating time, Hikerchick!! I kinda think your boyfriend is contributing to your frustration more than anyone else ... saying "there''a a problem" but "you can''t see it" is CRAZYMAKING!!!! You''re so stressed because you''re POWERLESS ... you don''t have the info to fix the problem or even discuss it rationally ... you might "trust" his opinion but you might have a different opinion if you saw it yourself & 1000 people might have 1000 different opinions about how "bad" the problem is or if there even is a problem.

But listen ... whatever is wrong, if anything is wrong - is gonna get fixed. Don''t let your emotions & frustration overwhelm what is a happy/exciting time in your life. It''s just a ring... I know it''s THE ring ... but it''s hard to see the forest through the trees when you''re so "in it".
2.gif

Your ego is on the line -- YOU picked Whiteflash etc ... but SERIOUSLY ... they didn''t get a great reputation by scr*wing people over! Its unfortunate that your fiance didn''t love the finished product - but that could happen ANYWHERE. Really! If you trust him - trust that he''ll get this worked out & fixed & that you''ll love your new sparkly in no time.

I think it absolutely fine you should post here -- where you''ve been getting support. The headline might be a little OTT, as it implies you''re dis. w/something you haven''t been able to truly assess *yourself*. But you''ve clarified in the post and we''ll all just have to stay tuned to see how this situation is resolved!

FWIW -- my DH really did tease me that my finished ring "looked like poop" ... and was all mangled & such ... just to diminish my SUPER HIGH expectations & have some fun with my perfectionistic craziness at the time! So I can kinda see why the sales rep might have thought that''s what was going on ... not trying to dodge responsibility ... but trying to calm down a client! Anyway -- that''s just my take, I have no idea what anyone was thinking ... just that I know it''s happened before in fun!

One question you could ask your FF ... did they send pictures of the finished ring out to him beforehand? Perhaps the *flaws* would be apparent in the pix & could be discussed .. or in a private appointment with John Pollard on the new whiteboard conf call system??

Good luck ... I am SURE everything will turn out okay!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 12:55:04 PM
Author: Maisiebelle

I do think that its important for customers to post their experiences with online vendors. But I also think its unfair for it to be posted when WF have not even had the chance to fix things.

I'm going to have to disagree, Maisie. These vendors (especially WF) are bragged about every day, and if the condition of the ring is the way hikerchick's boyfriend describes, it should never have been sent out in the first place, period.

Hikerchick, I find nothing wrong with venting your disappointment. If anything, I think these few less-than-stellar reviews keep the vendors on their toes. It's unacceptable for them to have sent something out that wasn't what you paid for, especially since you stressed that you're a detail person. This is thousands of dollars, here.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 1:02:09 PM
Author: decodelighted
But listen ... whatever is wrong, if anything is wrong - is gonna get fixed. Don''t let your emotions & frustration overwhelm what is a happy/exciting time in your life. It''s just a ring... I know it''s THE ring ... but it''s hard to see the forest through the trees when you''re so ''in it''.
2.gif

Your ego is on the line -- YOU picked Whiteflash etc ... but SERIOUSLY ... they didn''t get a great reputation by scr*wing people over! Its unfortunate that your fiance didn''t love the finished product - but that could happen ANYWHERE. Really! If you trust him - trust that he''ll get this worked out & fixed & that you''ll love your new sparkly in no time.

Good luck ... I am SURE everything will turn out okay!
This is extremely well-said Deco!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 1:06:00 PM
Author: EBree

I do think that its important for customers to post their experiences with online vendors. But I also think its unfair for it to be posted when WF have not even had the chance to fix things.

I''m going to have to disagree, Maisie. These vendors (especially WF) are bragged about every day, and if the condition of the ring is the way hikerchick''s boyfriend describes, it should never have been sent out in the first place, period.

Hikerchick, I find nothing wrong with venting your disappointment. If anything, I think these reviews keep the vendors on their toes, because it''s unacceptable for a customer to pay thousands of dollars for something that isn''t top quality.

I do understand that Hikerchick is very upset and I hope that I haven''t made her feel worse by my comments. These are just my opinions and its ok if others disagree. I like the fact that we can come here and voice different opinions and its all done with respect for each other.

I really hope that this is resolved soon for her and she gets her beautiful ring soon.

Maisie

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Please do not delete this thread. What your coming here for is what people do all the time. I mean honestly we bash mall stores all the time and no says, well thats unfair maybe they should defend thier actions. And you''re not even bashing WF!! The bottom line is if someone comes on here to look up white flash, they have the right to read what is percieved as the good and the bad. There ratio that i''ve seen happens to be way more GOOD than bad, so I don''t think WF has anything to worry about. Everyones titles are all just perception anyway. If someone posted '' I love my new WF ring! Incredible workmanship!'' then no one would have a problem at all, however it all is just opinion. I could look at the ring in that thread and think...wow i''m not impressed with that workmanship, but no one would complain. If her BF thought WF did a bad job with the workmanship then that is the perception. I think we all know here not to take the titles of these threads as gospel truth.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 1:09:40 PM

I''m going to have to disagree, Maisie. These vendors (especially WF) are bragged about every day, and if the condition of the ring is the way hikerchick''s boyfriend describes, it should never have been sent out in the first place, period.

Hikerchick, I find nothing wrong with venting your disappointment. If anything, I think these reviews keep the vendors on their toes, because it''s unacceptable for a customer to pay thousands of dollars for something that isn''t top quality.

I do understand that Hikerchick is very upset and I hope that I haven''t made her feel worse by my comments. These are just my opinions and its ok if others disagree. I like the fact that we can come here and voice different opinions and its all done with respect for each other.

I really hope that this is resolved soon for her and she gets her beautiful ring soon.

Maisie

Absolutely, and that''s all I was saying too.
1.gif
We''re all here for each other, and I think that if one of us is disappointed, we should be able to vent...even about the popular vendors.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I can vent with the best of them so lets hope nothing goes wrong when I get my ring!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

I'm going to have to disagree, Maisie. These vendors (especially WF) are bragged about every day, and if the condition of the ring is the way hikerchick's boyfriend describes, it should never have been sent out in the first place, period.

Hikerchick, I find nothing wrong with venting your disappointment. If anything, I think these few less-than-stellar reviews keep the vendors on their toes. It's unacceptable for them to have sent something out that wasn't what you paid for, especially since you stressed that you're a detail person. This is thousands of dollars, here.

I don't have a problem with posting disappointment either, but as of right now we are not 100% sure there was a problem. BF could be lying to hide a surprise and this post is secondhand. It's one thing if HE came and posted based on what He saw, but she's hasn't even seen it so we don't really know if this whole thing is true.

If BF is telling the truth, then absolutely their entire WF experience should be posted if they want to share it, i just don't think it's fair when we don't know for sure the facts.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 1:15:23 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Hikerchick, I find nothing wrong with venting your disappointment. If anything, I think these few less-than-stellar reviews keep the vendors on their toes. It''s unacceptable for them to have sent something out that wasn''t what you paid for, especially since you stressed that you''re a detail person. This is thousands of dollars, here.

I don''t have a problem with posting disappointment either, but as of right now we are not 100% sure there was a problem. BF could be lying to hide a surprise and this post is secondhand. It''s one thing if HE came and posted based on what He saw, but she''s hasn''t even seen it so we don''t really know if this whole thing is true.

If BF is telling the truth, then absolutely their entire WF experience should be posted if they want to share it, i just don''t think it''s fair when we don''t know for sure the facts.
Ditto, well said MrsS!!!
2.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock

Hikerchick, I find nothing wrong with venting your disappointment. If anything, I think these few less-than-stellar reviews keep the vendors on their toes. It''s unacceptable for them to have sent something out that wasn''t what you paid for, especially since you stressed that you''re a detail person. This is thousands of dollars, here.

I don''t have a problem with posting disappointment either, but as of right now we are not 100% sure there was a problem. BF could be lying to hide a surprise and this post is secondhand. It''s one thing if HE came and posted based on what He saw, but she''s hasn''t even seen it so we don''t really know if this whole thing is true.

If BF is telling the truth, then absolutely their entire WF experience should be posted if they want to share it, i just don''t think it''s fair when we don''t know for sure the facts.

That''s absolutely true. I guess I''d just find it odd for hiker''s boyfriend to play a joke that''s making his future fiance so upset, not to mention sitting back and watching her call WF about it. I guess we''ll see.

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
If my BF pulled an "I told you so" act about my e-ring, I would tell him to send it back and hit the road. Not a funny joke.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely worth taking lots of pics to illustrate any problems your future fiance has noticed. It will be much easier for him and the WF customer service person to talk over any problems when they are both looking at the same thing?

Digital pics taken using the macro setting (flower symbol on the camera) are best. Don''t get too close when taking the pics as the ring will be blurry. Move out a bit to get the sharp focus - you can crop them down later.

I''m a complete perfectionist too and have used WF 3 times so far (10 stone ring, martini pendant and martini studs). The first time they made my ring, I think there was a problem with the workmanship and they remade the ring. Unfortunately I think they sent the wrong one out, as the one I received had a rough edge to one of the stones. I live in the middle east and they arranged to get the ring shipped back, remade and sent back out again at no cost to me and it was done quickly. They didn''t make me feel like I was complaining about nothing and it''s this level of customer service that has made me a repeat customer!

Pricescopers do tend to have eagle eyes and very high expectations!!

I look forward to hearing how things go and hope that this has not put a damper on what should be a very happy experience?!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 1:22:00 PM

That''s absolutely true. I guess I''d just find it odd for hiker''s boyfriend to play a joke that''s making his future fiance so upset, not to mention sitting back and watching her call WF about it. I guess we''ll see.

EBree, I agree that it would be an odd and unfair joke from BF but it doesn''t change the fact that the hikerchick hasn''t seen the ring, yet started a thread how disappointed she is in the workmanship etc. It''s one thing if her BF posted his experience or let her see it so she could speak first hand. I just don''t think it''s fair to post anything negative about any vendor secondhand. I do however understand her disappointment, I just think it''s helpful to have pictures or other firsthand info to point to when posting something potentially damaging to a vendor.

Adylon

Shiny_Rock
I''m surprised no one brought up this possibility ---- Many times when people buy online, they take the ring to a local store to seek reassurance and satisfaction they got a good deal and they say "Look! I saved $X,xxx and bought this online rather then your store!", and then often times the jeweler will say "Oh, but that''s not a real G color" or "That diamond is set all crooked" and insult the online merchant in hopes of getting you to return the merchandise and buy from them instead. I''ve seen this happen several times, you''d be surprised how bitter some B&M jewelers can get when "their" customers shop online instead. So I''d ask your BF who told him the ring is defective, he could be the victim of a bitter jeweler.

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
I really hope it all works out for you! If there are indeed problems with the ring, then I''m sure WF will fix it to your liking. I''ve seen so many beautiful WF rings on this site, and they really do have a good customer service reputation. Sorry that it seems you didn''t have a good experience when you called today.

However, I don''t think it is fair for you to call and complain to WF since you haven''t seen the ring yourself. It''s impossible to have a productive conversation when you''re giving them second-hand information. Just wait until your BF can call WF tonight and try to concentrate on anything else (yeah, I know that would be impossible for me as well).

And I''ll again ask what others have asked: Did WF send you pics of the finished ring? They seem to usually do that (I''ve seen so many of them on here) -- scratches, dings, uneven diamond would likely be visible in those pics ....

Good luck!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 1:30:45 PM

That's absolutely true. I guess I'd just find it odd for hiker's boyfriend to play a joke that's making his future fiance so upset, not to mention sitting back and watching her call WF about it. I guess we'll see.

EBree, I agree that it would be an odd and unfair joke from BF but it doesn't change the fact that the hikerchick hasn't seen the ring, yet started a thread how disappointed she is in the workmanship etc. It's one thing if her BF posted his experience or let her see it so she could speak first hand. I just don't think it's fair to post anything negative about any vendor secondhand. I do however understand her disappointment, I just think it's helpful to have pictures or other firsthand info to point to when posting something potentially damaging to a vendor.

You're absolutely right, and I take back what I said about it being unacceptable for the ring to be sent out in its condition (at least until it's proven to hikerchick). That being said, I don't think anyone should be afraid to post something about a popular vendor. I myself was in that position once too.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 12:45:51 PM

I feel a bit worried that this has been posted and yet the ring hasn''t even been sent back to WF yet.

You don''t think it''s important for customers to know that a item came from WF not to the satisfaction of the customer (the bf) and their first reaction seemed to be that there was no way there was something wrong with the ring or that her boyfriend must be kidding?

We all need to vent sometimes.

I do think that its important for customers to post their experiences with online vendors. But I also think its unfair for it to be posted when WF have not even had the chance to fix things. Its all second hand information - things the boyfriend said, things the rep said. I wish that Hikerchick had seen the ring for herself. I understand completely that she is very upset. The whole situation could have been handled a lot differently by her boyfriend and it would have saved her a lot of sadness and worry.

I''m not a WF customer - but I do still intend on buying my ring from there.

Maisie

Maisie,
I am not upset by your comments at all. I understand that everyone is going to see this differently. Maybe I shouldn''t have posted, I go back and forth between regretting it and feeling that I did what I needed to do to feel better.

I AM very upset with my boyfriend for not showing it to me . . . I understand he wants to take care of it and since he is MUCH calmer than I am , maybe that is for the best. IF he is kidding, I AM NOT amused. He knew I was calling WF to complain today. He leaves for work at 5am EST and gets home at 6pm EST so he doesn''t know all that is happening here. Maybe he didn''t expect I''d post here but I have become a PS addict since I joined a couple of months ago so he should expect it. I REALLY don''t think he''d lie to me, he isn''t much of a kidder.

I am sorry about the title, I was upset, I wish I could change it. I have asked the powers that be to change it so hopefully they can change it for me.
I might call our apraier and have him look at it so we can get an unbaised opinion before it goes back to WF . . . I have a feeling he isn''t going to let me look at it since my involvement up to this point has been on my insistence.

Thanks again guys, I am sorry if I was harsh, I am just upset.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 1:30:45 PM

EBree, I agree that it would be an odd and unfair joke from BF but it doesn''t change the fact that the hikerchick hasn''t seen the ring, yet started a thread how disappointed she is in the workmanship etc. It''s one thing if her BF posted his experience or let her see it so she could speak first hand. I just don''t think it''s fair to post anything negative about any vendor secondhand. I do however understand her disappointment, I just think it''s helpful to have pictures or other firsthand info to point to when posting something potentially damaging to a vendor.

I really am sorry I started the thread . . . wish I knew how to delete it, it won''t let me delete it. I wasn''t trying to be unfair, I just have noone to talk to about this but you guys . . . sorry! I am NOT trying to be unfair to WF . . . BF doesn''t post here, as a matter of fact he isn''t much for online stuff at all . . . email, shopping online, etc, etc. . . . and my intention to post was only to get some support from the only people I thought would understand.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Doesn''t WF always take pictures of their work before they send it out?? You should ask to have those emailed to you.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hikerchick you haven''t been harsh. You have come across as someone who is very disappointed and upset. I understand that and I really feel for you. Your boyfriend doesn''t sound the type to play a joke like this so maybe he is upset with the ring and genuinely feels it isn''t good enough quality for you. If this is the case I am sure he will sort it out and I know from seeing what other people think on here - that WF will sort this out for you.

Good luck
1.gif

Maisie

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 1:49:52 PM
Author: hikerchick

I really am sorry I started the thread . . . wish I knew how to delete it, it won''t let me delete it. I wasn''t trying to be unfair, I just have noone to talk to about this but you guys . . . sorry! I am NOT trying to be unfair to WF . . . BF doesn''t post here, as a matter of fact he isn''t much for online stuff at all . . . email, shopping online, etc, etc. . . . and my intention to post was only to get some support from the only people I thought would understand.

Please don''t feel as though you did anything wrong. Your boyfriend, who you love and trust, has told you there are problems with the ring. You''re upset, and it''s absolutely understandable. Just keep us posted!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hikerchick,
Girl, don''t feel bad. I don''t think you were trying to intentially hurt WF and let''s face it, most of us would be totally freaking out right now under the same circumstance. looks like the mods changed the title to one that''s much better. Please don''t be afraid to vent away. i really do believe though that it all going to work out. WF will fix it if there is a problem, have no doubt about that.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 1:24:58 PM
Author: just_looking!
They didn''t make me feel like I was complaining about nothing and it''s this level of customer service that has made me a repeat customer!

When I spoke to the person who answers the phone, she was VERY nice and APOLOGETIC and made me feel super confident that they would fix the problem. I had actually calmed down when I initially spoke to them this morning. But after talking to my sales rep, I was upset again. I felt as though he was angry that my BF was disappointed and he was definitely upset that I had posted on PS . . . I maybe shouldn''t have posted, I just didn''t know where else to turn with this and figured you guys would understand.

I am most upset about that phone call this morning with WF, maybe this is why it is best to let my BF deal with it since he is likely to be more rational and calm than me and HAS SEEN the ring.

When Harriet was upset earlier about the color of her diamond, she got so much moral support here, I guess I figured you guys would help me get through the toughest part of this day. Once again, I apologize if I was unfair to WF and if deleting this post is best, I am okay with that . . . I just want to be happy with it in the end. And given how much more of an eagle-eye I am compared with my boyfriend . . . I am just worried.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 1:56:27 PM

When I spoke to the person who answers the phone, she was VERY nice and APOLOGETIC and made me feel super confident that they would fix the problem. I had actually calmed down when I initially spoke to them this morning. But after talking to my sales rep, I was upset again. I felt as though he was angry that my BF was disappointed and he was definitely upset that I had posted on PS . . . I maybe shouldn't have posted, I just didn't know where else to turn with this and figured you guys would understand.

That is incredibly innapropriate, and I'm sorry you had to deal with that. When I dealt with Whiteflash several months ago, we had a problem as well. It turned out to be a misunderstanding, but during the confusion, my fiance was treated very poorly by one of their reps as well.

Don't hesitate to post things like that, hikerchick. You're a paying customer and have every right to post your frustration on Pricescope.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
You might email the moderator and ask if there is any way of either deleting the thread or at least changing the title.
I realize that, in your frustation, you rushed to do something you may now regret. I have done this many times. I do think that you put Whiteflash in a difficult situation by posting first and then calling to discuss the matter with them when you had not seen the ring.
I am sure they have a deservedly excellent reputation here because they are reliable and that once your problem is properly addressed, it will be resolved.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 1:56:27 PM

Date: 1/25/2007 1:24:58 PM
Author: just_looking!
They didn''t make me feel like I was complaining about nothing and it''s this level of customer service that has made me a repeat customer!

When I spoke to the person who answers the phone, she was VERY nice and APOLOGETIC and made me feel super confident that they would fix the problem. I had actually calmed down when I initially spoke to them this morning. But after talking to my sales rep, I was upset again. I felt as though he was angry that my BF was disappointed and he was definitely upset that I had posted on PS . . . I maybe shouldn''t have posted, I just didn''t know where else to turn with this and figured you guys would understand.

I am most upset about that phone call this morning with WF, maybe this is why it is best to let my BF deal with it since he is likely to be more rational and calm than me and HAS SEEN the ring.

When Harriet was upset earlier about the color of her diamond, she got so much moral support here, I guess I figured you guys would help me get through the toughest part of this day. Once again, I apologize if I was unfair to WF and if deleting this post is best, I am okay with that . . . I just want to be happy with it in the end. And given how much more of an eagle-eye I am compared with my boyfriend . . . I am just worried.

I''m curious, how did it come into conversation with the sales rep that you had posted on here about the ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results