shape
carat
color
clarity

Hubby's out of state, so I got 4 rings in the mail today! ;) Which one!?

ladyonthelake

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So I've posted about this before, and at the encouragement of some of you, I decided I just need to start trying on more rings with mine. We live in a more rural area and I don't really like the "pressure" of looking at rings in a jewelry store, so I finally just ordered some online on a credit card knowing I can return them after trying them on at home.

So here's what I got today and I'd just like some opinions. This would be for a potential anniversary ring. I was kind of thinking about wearing a right hand ring, but the more I think about it, having a ring on my right hand all the time would bother me. I just am really liking the thought of enhancing my WR/ER set.

Ring #1. It's actually a CZ but if I got a band like it I would go for real diamonds. I got the CZ just for the purposes of seeing what it looks like. :) I think this is my least favorite of the 4.
IMG_20180124_162117.jpg

Ring #2. A 7 stone shared prong. (Also CZ for the purposes of just trying it on for looks). I like this one more. It has more of a presence and packs a little more punch with my otherwise "plain" wedding band.
IMG_20180124_162702.jpg

Ring #3. Real diamonds and 14K gold. I really like something about this one as well.
IMG_20180124_163113.jpg

Ring #4. Similar to ring #3 except it has diamonds all over instead of just the contoured part. A little more bling. I'm normally not a very blingy person, but I think it still compliments my ring pretty well. IMG_20180124_163757.jpg

As you can see, my wedding ring shape it kind of tricky to find something that fits with it perfectly. I am fine with a gap. I actually think I prefer it. I also kind of like the assymetrical look of not having the ring guard on both sides, so if that bothers you, I'm sorry. :) I have a few more rings coming in the mail tomorrow too.

Shame on me! I'm sending them all back, but I just want to pick a favorite so I can heavily hint to hubby which one I want. :)

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
#3! It adds the perfect amount of bling without taking any attention away from your main stone. It looks like it was made to go together to me, even though it wasn’t.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I've posted about this before, and at the encouragement of some of you, I decided I just need to start trying on more rings with mine. We live in a more rural area and I don't really like the "pressure" of looking at rings in a jewelry store, so I finally just ordered some online on a credit card knowing I can return them after trying them on at home.

So here's what I got today and I'd just like some opinions. This would be for a potential anniversary ring. I was kind of thinking about wearing a right hand ring, but the more I think about it, having a ring on my right hand all the time would bother me. I just am really liking the thought of enhancing my WR/ER set.

Ring #1. It's actually a CZ but if I got a band like it I would go for real diamonds. I got the CZ just for the purposes of seeing what it looks like. :) I think this is my least favorite of the 4.
IMG_20180124_162117.jpg

Ring #2. A 7 stone shared prong. (Also CZ for the purposes of just trying it on for looks). I like this one more. It has more of a presence and packs a little more punch with my otherwise "plain" wedding band.
IMG_20180124_162702.jpg

Ring #3. Real diamonds and 14K gold. I really like something about this one as well.
IMG_20180124_163113.jpg

Ring #4. Similar to ring #3 except it has diamonds all over instead of just the contoured part. A little more bling. I'm normally not a very blingy person, but I think it still compliments my ring pretty well. IMG_20180124_163757.jpg

As you can see, my wedding ring shape it kind of tricky to find something that fits with it perfectly. I am fine with a gap. I actually think I prefer it. I also kind of like the assymetrical look of not having the ring guard on both sides, so if that bothers you, I'm sorry. :) I have a few more rings coming in the mail tomorrow too.

Shame on me! I'm sending them all back, but I just want to pick a favorite so I can heavily hint to hubby which one I want. :)

Post more pics/angles of the last two! I really like both of those options. Just put random things in your hand—a purse, an apple, whatever. Let’s see those two in action! :dance:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
#3! It adds the perfect amount of bling without taking any attention away from your main stone. It looks like it was made to go together to me, even though it wasn’t.

Agree with #3 first choice, #4 second. Must be the curves

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#3...love the way the diamonds and metal compliment your set!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
#3 then #4. Beautiful ering! Great idea to order the czs in! Have fun!

EvaEvans

Shiny_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
#3 for me too. It adds balance and symmetry.

OECrystal

Shiny_Rock
#3 looks like it was made for your E-ring! My vote is for #3. But, I think they all look really nice and you can't go wrong with either one. Any option to keep them all? ;)2

ladyonthelake

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone! I'm glad my eyes weren't deceiving me when I was feeling partial towards #3 and #4. Here are a couple of different pics of each. Excuse my puffy PMS hands. Lol.

IMG_20180124_165201.jpg
IMG_20180124_165153.jpg
IMG_20180124_164657.jpg

One of the other rings I have on the way is basically this same type of band, but the diamonds are a little larger and the white gold on non-contoured part is solid instead of having a gap like #3 does.

I will work on getting some hand shots of the ring "in action" holding some items later tonight. ;-)

Attachments

• IMG_20180124_164611.jpg
    IMG_20180124_164611.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 17

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Loving #3. #4 looks great too but # 3 is definitely the winner!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
# 3, totally complements your ering!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think either 3 or 4, depending on how much bling you want. I like both.

twang07

Shiny_Rock
I like 3 the best, and 4 is also not a bad option. I like 3 because I think it has a more fluid feel with the contrast in the diamonds/band and it looks so perfectly matched.

RetroTreeGal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
+1!
I don’t love your (cool) wedding set with the straight eternity bands.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like 3 and 4. 3 is probably better because even though there is less diamonds, you can notice them better. The extras on no 4 are nice but sort of “take away” the clean sharp look of no 3.

mdmc

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Can you tell me where you got #2 (the 7 stone Cz )? I would like to try it with my e ring before I buy the real deal.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results