shape
carat
color
clarity

HPHT diamonds on ebay for $$ and $$$?

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
You got a huge, lovely ring, a good end to the story.

Moissanite Cop

Rough_Rock
Trade
I have bought several things from her, of course with the tester it tests as a Diamond. With the loupe no inclusion are seen, but would they be if it’s undergone the HPHT treatment which is the best treatment to do if you are going to clarity and color enhance a Diamond. I purchased 3 blue Diamonds and a citrine pendant. I had purchased before from a different seller in India who grossly lied about the size of the stones, so as I have gages and such since I have been a collector for many years he could not argue with photos. A white sapphire Will not test as a Diamond on my tester, nor will a sapphire. I have all sorts of stones from all over the word zultanites, padradscha sapphire, cherry red spinel, there’s a neon green stone that will change to orange but I can’t think of its name. Special Bonnie is still there she was kind and courteous to me and shipped items tog to save cost and sized my ring to a 4.75. My walls are navy blue and lighting is awful but I am pleased. For years Russia had a stranglehold on the market. That has changed. That’s why I think we are seeing this possible. Who cares if you like bling it last a while. You replace it if it doesn’t. I am dating a VIP and I wouldn’t dare let him spend the money this would cost for him to go to Tiffany’s. We can have fun9 doing other things.

As a jeweler of 40 years and expert on Moissanite let me tell you all something. These stones will fool most handheld Diamond testers but if you people think you are getting a Natural Mined 300k Diamond for $300 you are a fool. Just wear them, enjoy them. Fool other fools and be happy. Nobody will pay $200 to send them in and a Diamond scratch tester scratches these. So just pretend you are getting the best deal in the world, just don't try to sell them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results