shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW HPD's Queen Pari - 2.31 Q-VVS2 CBI

Super interesting design and such a departure from your solitaire style rings. And with a CBI. Another great addition to your outstanding collection of CBIs.

Congrats C.. on another beautiful CBI ring!

This diamond is fascinating me. Have I told you that already??! :razz:

It has also opened my eyes to new possibilities. I always thought for a diamond that isn't old cut, to me, it has to be super icy white. Old cuts in my brain are the ones that need to be warmer. But I love everything you have done with this. It's inspiring!

It's absolutely pure beauty...I honestly don't have appropriate words to describe what I am seeing :love:

It's absolutely gorgeous. The color is just beautiful. I especially love this setting, I'm not a halo fan, but this is so unique.. Another beautiful ring from HPD...

Thank you. I wanted to make it a "cocktail" ring to wear on cruises or when I perform on stage. Had never done a halo before so I was a little nervous about it.

LOL, I love halos. Once I did the first, well then everyone after seemed to be a halo. Watch out! :lol:

Look what happens when the background is not white, the Q-VVS2 takes on a light brown tint, pretty cool. A photo from @HPDJME

Img3895.jpg

THUD!!! And there it is...................the money shot!

@cflutist what a gorgeous diamond and a very cool ring with a VCA vibe to it (though I like yours better). It looks so stunning on your finger. :love::love::love: Did I miss the specs on size?

@cflutist what a gorgeous diamond and a very cool ring with a VCA vibe to it (though I like yours better). It looks so stunning on your finger. :love::love::love: Did I miss the specs on size?

It was posted in the title of the thread. 2.31 Q-VVS2 and was in their inventory for awhile.

AGS 104082970002.jpg

:lol: Well I guess I didn't read the title. Excellent mm size though which is what I really was interested in. Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
WHOA. No words, just love. It reminds me a little bit of one of Erika Winter's halos...but I love this one even more. The shape of those petals is seriously TDF. Enjoy, @cflutist !!

Here are some photos of my custom HPD ring being made.
First the head is attached to the shank.

Notice that the prongs need to be cut to seat the diamond and are later polished to a morrow finiah.

IMG_2780.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2781.jpg

Here is a video of them laser engraving the shank

WHOA. No words, just love. It reminds me a little bit of one of Erika Winter's halos...but I love this one even more. The shape of those petals is seriously TDF. Enjoy, @cflutist !!

This was CAD #3. The first was two layers of petals and 17mm across, more than the width of my finger. :lol-2: I could just see the $$$$ for all that pave.

CAD #2 was more like the final product but the 4 prongs were on the plate so that the petals were not as defined.

So I am 3 for 3, three CADs each for HPD Symphonie, Trilogie, and now Queen Pari.

I am very happy with all the rings that they have made for me. Their bench is superb imo.

Ok, I'm still recovering from shock at your previous CBI beauties and here you go getting another one! You're impeding my recovery.

Seriously, the design is truly beautiful and the warmth works perfectly within that framework. I think it might be my favorite ring of yours, it's just so special. Love the "family" photos lol.

Ok, I'm still recovering from shock at your previous CBI beauties and here you go getting another one! You're impeding my recovery.

Seriously, the design is truly beautiful and the warmth works perfectly within that framework. I think it might be my favorite ring of yours, it's just so special. Love the "family" photos lol.

@doberman
Thanks. I have been lusting over your FVY halo, so beautiful. It is one of my favorite rings on PS.
Isn't it funny that the least expensive ring has the most finger coverage. :lol-2:
I even went down a grade in the HP Lux melee to GH-VS to save a bit. :lol:

Gorgeous, I love floral rings and this one is amazing!!!

Beautiful new ring @cflutist! I love warmth of your new diamond and it is right at home in this unique setting! You have a gorgeous collection! :love:

That ring and those photos--I have no words...:love::love::love:

I would name her Iris. That's the flower I am reminded of when I see this ring. These pictures are all just outstanding!

I adore this ring and love every single thing about it, The pics are amazing as well, it is a stunning piece in every way! :love::love::love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP