shape
carat
color
clarity

How to view the Arrows in Hearts and Arrows H&A after setting

949r6

Rough_Rock
I know there are a few tricks and tips on how to view the Arrows in a H&A after the stone has been set. In the spirit of sharing and most definitely duplicated tip, I documented how I've done it as well on youtube.

In the first video clip, I used the black velvet ring case that the BGD diamond came in and simply stacked two toilet paper tubes to view through. The video and photos do not do it justice.

In the second video, if you do not have a solid base to stack the two toilet paper, simply use a third toilet paper roll and set the ring inbetween the plys.

NOTE: This is only for the Arrows, the hearts have been near impossible to view once the stone is set. Anyone have any tips/tricks to view the hearts? Also, You will most likely need to play around with the location of lighting by moving around the ring closer or further or use indirect lighting.

So.....show me your bling!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think there is a way to capture the hearts once it is set but I could be wrong. I have never tried the toilet paper trick lol, but I have managed to capture the arrows in close up shots.

cmsdiamfyrhr000011.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the toilet paper trick... IMG_2965.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results