shape
carat
color
clarity

How to choose

What is the most beautiful of the four sapphires?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vanart

Rough_Rock
Pour whitewave.

salut,

Oui je pense aussi qu'ils sont assez sombres, j'ai trouvé un saphir c'est vraiment beau je poste la vidéo dis moi ce que tu penses ce qui me dérange un peu c'est qu'il est chauffé, mais vu la couleur je peux fermer mes yeux sur le traditionnel chauffages

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pour whitewave.

salut,

Oui je pense aussi qu'ils sont assez sombres, j'ai trouvé un saphir c'est vraiment beau je poste la vidéo dis moi ce que tu penses ce qui me dérange un peu c'est qu'il est chauffé, mais vu la couleur je peux fermer mes yeux sur le traditionnel chauffages

I think it is on the dark side. Maybe look for Ceylon blue or Cornflower blue, depending on your preference. To me, royal blue evokes Princess Di's/Kate's ring and many us here do not prefer the darkness of her stone.

I recently bought a much smaller Ceylon sapphire and it looks like this:
IMG_3227.JPG IMG_3216.JPG IMG_3214.JPG IMG_3206.JPG IMG_3204.JPG IMG_3195.JPG IMG_3193.JPG IMG_3151.JPG IMG_3143.JPG IMG_3129.JPG
IMG_3211.JPG IMG_3115.JPG IMG_3117.JPG

Vendor photo: IMG_3901.jpg

Sapphires are shifty. You can see how dark this medium color changes in certain lighting. To me, an overly dark/blackish sapphire is a sad sapphire.

vanart

Rough_Rock
Hi whitewaves.

I am glad that we exchanged on our points of view concerning the different colors of sapphires, indeed I prefer sapphires darker but not black either.
It's true that Kate Middleton's sapphire is really pretty dark.

thank you very much for providing photos of your sapphire that I find very beautiful but not for my taste, I prefer the color but if the sapphire is unheated it's still a good point and more, if I understood a lot here prefer sapphires more clear type ceylon cornflower,
I am happy to share with you I leave time before deciding whether to buy or not.

thank you very much

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi whitewaves.

I am glad that we exchanged on our points of view concerning the different colors of sapphires, indeed I prefer sapphires darker but not black either.
It's true that Kate Middleton's sapphire is really pretty dark.

thank you very much for providing photos of your sapphire that I find very beautiful but not for my taste, I prefer the color but if the sapphire is unheated it's still a good point and more, if I understood a lot here prefer sapphires more clear type ceylon cornflower,
I am happy to share with you I leave time before deciding whether to buy or not.

thank you very much

Yes, you must choose the color you want!

Let us know which one you choose.... and hand shots later of the ring.

vanart

Rough_Rock
pour whithewave

Pas de problème pour ça
à bientôt j'espère;-)

vanart

Rough_Rock
more reviews ??:confused2:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes WAY too dark. They are so dark unset and will look almost black in a setting.

vanart

Rough_Rock
For Stone Hunter,

Thank you for your opinion, I think I start to understand a lot here say that these sapphires are too dark I tell everyone that she would be a perfect sapphire? In terms of color, saturation, brilliance can show you examples of "perfect" sapphires.

Another question is what you call a blue sapphire with gray.

thank you for your return

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results