shape
carat
color
clarity

How many engagement type rings do you have? Pics please!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs your rings are beautiful, really elegant and refined! Out of curiosity are tempted by other shapes/cuts or does your heart belong to MRB?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs your rings are beautiful, really elegant and refined! Out of curiosity are tempted by other shapes/cuts or does your heart belong to MRB?
Love other shapes, but just haven't found ones I like that aren't colored stones. Have one antique moval (stone cannot be named) that I'll set sometime and adore. I think I'm just more confident picking rounds for engagement style rings .

Pics of my moval
20191002_215246.jpg 20191002_215149.jpg 20191002_215307.jpg

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love other shapes, but just haven't found ones I like that aren't colored stones. Have one antique moval (stone cannot be named) that I'll set sometime and adore. I think I'm just more confident picking rounds for engagement style rings .

Pics of my moval

Your moval is gorgeous :love: can’t wait to see it set! Totally get where you are coming from re rounds

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Pics of my moval

Your moval is gorgeous :love: can’t wait to see it set! Totally get where you are coming from re rounds

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m bumping this thread with the hope that there are some new engagement type rings to show! I’ll be getting two more very soon so I will update mine then..Please post new pretties you‘ve acquired recently! Repost your old ones maybe with new pics...I need a bling fix...

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m bumping this thread with the hope that there are some new engagement type rings to show! I’ll be getting two more very soon so I will update mine then..Please post new pretties you‘ve acquired recently! Repost your old ones maybe with new pics...I need a bling fix...

I'm right there with you mamabean, impatiently waiting for my new one and the time I can post in this thread.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm right there with you mamabean, impatiently waiting for my new one and the time I can post in this thread.

Oooooh @Catmom I forgot what you’re getting! Spill!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom! Whoa! They are beautiful! When will you get it?! I’m in love!

Thanks! As of Tuesday it was in casting...……….not so patiently waiting...……….how long does casting take anyways...………...LOL

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! As of Tuesday it was in casting...……….not so patiently waiting...……….how long does casting take anyways...………...LOL

It should be soon then @Catmom! The waiting is torture!
I’m biting my nails..I’m still on a cad for my antique asscher/emerald cut...That will take a while because I’m still trying to iron out the details. My Whiteflash ACA should be coming in two weeks. It’s being set in a temporary setting because it may get upgraded next year.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your collection @StephanieLynn...Every one of them are so pretty!

Oh thank you so much! J have really whittled down my rings quite a bit, didn't actually realize until I took the picture!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It should be soon then @Catmom! The waiting is torture!
I’m biting my nails..I’m still on a cad for my antique asscher/emerald cut...That will take a while because I’m still trying to iron out the details. My Whiteflash ACA should be coming in two weeks. It’s being set in a temporary setting because it may get upgraded next year.

Can't wait to see your asscher/emerald cut! Two weeks on the ACA is not so long. It will be here before you know it! Lucky you on getting two rings!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see your asscher/emerald cut! Two weeks on the ACA is not so long. It will be here before you know it! Lucky you on getting two rings!!

Thanks @Catmom...I’m nervous about the a/e...I want a baguette halo..but we have to follow the lines of the diamond. It doesn’t work out to be the short baguettes I envisioned. We’re working that out. :doh:

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh thank you so much! J have really whittled down my rings quite a bit, didn't actually realize until I took the picture!

I know and remember about each of your stones...but I don’t remember how you got your gorgeous rose cut..You have an eye for finding real beauties..

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know and remember about each of your stones...but I don’t remember how you got your gorgeous rose cut..You have an eye for finding real beauties..

The rose cut was a pawn shop find! I was so intent on getting back to get it that I took an Uber to the pawn shop because my husband had the car!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
The rose cut was a pawn shop find! I was so intent on getting back to get it that I took an Uber to the pawn shop because my husband had the car!

:lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn, your rings are beautiful! :love: I've already told you how much I love your rose cut, and taking an uber to get it makes perfect sense to me :D

If I told any IRL people they would think I was crazy! That's why I love PS, you guys get it.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bumpity bump! :lol: Please update your new rings that you wear as occasional engagement rings. If you posted before..then please post them again! I will drag mine out tomorrow! I need a ring fix because I’m on a ban. I’m going through withdrawal!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
P

Petalouda

Wow! They’re gorgeous! You have them both?!

I do! And wear them both ( not at the same time though my hair stylist thinks I should to recreate the look of a toi et moi ring)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need to share a new group shot, a lot has changed in a short bit of time lol!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! I will dig out my stuff tomorrow!

Glad I’m not the only one in this club! It’s funny because I don’t realize how quick my turnover is until old threads get bumped. It’s a bit embarrassing really!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results