shape
carat
color
clarity

How many engagement type rings do you have? Pics please!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19, what a collection! My that Emilya is amazing, definitely one of my favorite settings on PS.

Thank you soo much @YadaYadaYada I really do love that Emilya, it's a ring that stands on its own, no band needed lol!
Your collection is just gorgeous. I love that lavendar spinel and the Garrard ring is just gorgeous on you. You've got a stunning curated collection.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
They’re all very beautiful @bling_dream19! I love how your three stone turned out! You must love it!
I have no doubt in my mind that you will have those too one day! :lol:

Thanks @MamaBee you're so sweet! I'm very happy with the 3 stone avc. I have a 6 prong bgd mount that's holding a garnet currently and that's what I want to put a avr or aca in someday. And then I want to do a 3 stone with my ering and studs. But then I'll have too many rings lol. It's endless! But this is fun and I can see I'm not alone with ering options!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee your collection is just stunning! I adore Winter and that cluster and Ashlee too! And I love your colored stone options too. And I love this thread!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @MamaBee you're so sweet! I'm very happy with the 3 stone avc. I have a 6 prong bgd mount that's holding a garnet currently and that's what I want to put a avr or aca in someday. And then I want to do a 3 stone with my ering and studs. But then I'll have too many rings lol. It's endless! But this is fun and I can see I'm not alone with ering options!
Your three stone AVC is amazing..You got me thinking of doing a three stone with Bee..my cushion.. I also love your idea of using your engagement diamond and your studs to make a three stone! Yes…It is endless! You are absolutely not alone. Every time I think I’m done I realize I’m not.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000 -

At the risk of being a pain here, do you think could share the sizes of the 5 rings on your middle finger? It's a great selection of different sizes, and it might be helpful to various people to know what ctw they each are.

And for my own reference, could you tell me what size the diamonds are in your 3 stone?

Great rings - and a lovely photo!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, you would wear them just like that, they would see you coming a mile away ;-)

Of course I love them all but the swirly one is so unique and fun, love that one!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000 -

At the risk of being a pain here, do you think could share the sizes of the 5 rings on your middle finger? It's a great selection of different sizes, and it might be helpful to various people to know what ctw they each are.

And for my own reference, could you tell me what size the diamonds are in your 3 stone?

@stracci2000 -

Hi mrs-b!
You're not a pain at all!
On the middle finger, bottom to top:
OMC, .53
OEC, 1.23
.25 in an illusion mounting

About the three stone:
The middle stone is .65
The two side stones are .50
IMG_20211007_154934543~3.jpg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, you would wear them just like that, they would see you coming a mile away ;-)

Of course I love them all but the swirly one is so unique and fun, love that one!

That swirly one was my first love! It is a Stuller setting.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi mrs-b!
You're not a pain at all!
On the middle finger, bottom to top:
OMC, .53
OEC, 1.23
.25 in an illusion mounting

About the three stone:
The middle stone is .65
The two side stones are .50
IMG_20211007_154934543~3.jpg

Thank you for sharing! These are so lovely! I love small-to-medium sized stones - the bottom ring on your finger is ideal in my mind. Just gorgeous!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing! These are so lovely! I love small-to-medium sized stones - the bottom ring on your finger is ideal in my mind. Just gorgeous!

Thanks! That .53 OMC is a special favorite.
I think stones in the .50- 75 range look great on everyone. They are comfortable and easy for daily wear.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! That .53 OMC is a special favorite.
I think stones in the .50- 75 range look great on everyone. They are comfortable and easy for daily wear.

Agreed. I love that size and think they're both elegant and noticeable. Gorgeous collection, @stracci2000 - thank you for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results